Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol:. ...It rather seems to be the show's Mascot, a Tangible Entity they take it upon themselves to feed, their own Little Shop of (continuity) Horrors :p. An oblivious NY universe certainly seems to fit more days than not.

Warning. Teh BHC May cause Wonkiness in Reason, Logic, and Uncommon Sense. Writer awareness and Giving A Damn is advised.

Warning. Teh Wonkiness may cause discombobulative effects in attempting general reconcilation of events depicted. Viewer discretion is advised, and waivers may soon be mandatory.

Sry. Just prepping myself for the season. I suppose a finale as ridiculous as Vacation Getaway was will have some residual bleeding into the start of S7 too :p.

...Where's the fun in that? :p. Twiebler = twitter keibler. (Sry. I've been doing ridiculous hours on what increasingly seem very absurd pursuits w/ a very amorphous blend of company of late :lol:. Sue me). "Ur Awsum" on the other hand, I have nuthing to do with. :lol:.

:lol:. Would loooooooove to see that :D.

[​IMG]
    "Crap. Was that medal hooha today?"

[​IMG]
    "...Did you say sumthin? I gotta fix these cameras. ...and when the heck are you gonna get a budget to deal with this sorta maintenance properly??"

[​IMG]
    "I don't have time for this. I've got work to do, labs to run, a new investigator to break in, plus, I hafta look up where New Orleans is. I'm past elbow deep, with a file folder to prove it. Mebbe teh chief will write me a note?"

[​IMG]
    "Magno-101: Tilt it ever so slightly to the right, so the camera can get that nice gleam and secondary visual thru the lens. Stare at the mark, stare at it... perfect."

[​IMG]
    "Maglite-101: A natural."

[​IMG]
    "Sippy-Mug-101: Down pat. Welcome aboard."

[​IMG]
    "Jo sure works it w/ style, eh Hawkes? Hmmm. That's weird. ...why d'you think Lindsay's all dressed up?"
    "You say sumthin? I like Jo's belt. Have the same one. Glad I didn't wear it today. Woulda been awkward. Geez, ya know Messer, ya really did a number on this one. Did you let Lucy play with this?"

[​IMG]
    "They'll never find me up here. I'm not getting dressed up, neither. Nooooooo. I don' wanna gooooooo. Don' make me? F*ck. Okay. But my Blues are ....at the dry cleaners. Yah. What. Really. They are."

[​IMG]
    "Don't lookit meh like that. My Blues are at the dry cleaners. No, really. They are. What? ...um, well I did see a garbage can by the bench over there. Next to the pshrink. OK? Great. Glad to help."

[​IMG]
    "So glad you didn't see me in that hat. And I don't care what Danny told you, don't call me Montana."

Thanks Perlnoir & Fay for all the pics :)

(Even if I've taken grievous liberties with some :p).

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

:guffaw:

ElWood21 You're just too funny.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

ElWood, great captions. The caption on the one of Jo and Lindsay is my favorite. :lol: :D

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

You're Awesome Elwood, i'm fan mdr

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

[...I'm happy (& admittedly relieved) that my inability to restrain my silliness has kinda sorta vaguely amused more than just myself :rommie:]

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Mac should have had to dress up as well.

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Very funny Elwood21!:guffaw:

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Classe Elwood, thanks!:guffaw:

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm sure he saves the sparkly belt for when he goes on vacation to San Francisco. :devil:

What? It's canon. Don't take away my delusions, guys. Don't take them away from me!!! :p

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

...and he gave it up for Adam, too. Also canon. ...The uh, vacation, that is :p.

(Anything else Sheldon may have given up to Adam you can take in wotever way makes yer sparkly visions happeh ;):p)

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It's canon that everyone gave it up for Adam all at the same time. :devil:

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You guys make me so happy. [​IMG]

13. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Yeah, I had no better words for that :lol: But as far as actually jumpstarting the season, I think they do have a lot of good stuff to work with, however...

I have to admit that I hope they do it this way for both stories, and add one for Sid at least too, because you gotta admit it’s a great way to multitask :lol: I’ll be the first to agree on the sloppy handling of a lot of storylines from last year (wheelchair especially); but to me, a huge part of that seemed to be that they’d planned a lot for S6 and a crap way of balancing it all, so we were kind of left with weirdly-handled or incomplete storylines here and there. But they might be trying to refine that. On CSI, there’ve been several storylines that were handled effectively simply by other characters referring to them, without actually devoting screentime to them for weeks at a time.

Just caught this, and god I hope so!

:lol: No kidding, this practically goes without saying!

Hmmm – they suck if they can’t remember the backstory they write for their own characters, but this is technically possible. Danny’s work-past was mentioned twice in S1 – first time, it was mentioned that Danny was about to be promoted to 2nd-grade-CSI after “three years in” (this was sometime early S1), second time, Mac mentioned he'd stood behind his decision to hire Danny for "the past 5 years” (but since he said that in On the Job, he could’ve been including S1 in those 5 years). Which’d make it about 10 years that Danny’s been at the lab. Maybe if he broke with Paulson like the month before he was hired by Mac….

*On a side note, I know there's never been a "Paulson" on this show, but there's been a "Paul Dobson", and :scream: someone down there needs to invest in a better name-generator soon...ETA: nah, n/m, just realized I'm mixing up Clay Dobson with a random voice actor :lol:

Well, tbh the cliffhanger itself already fails for me regardless of the story that’s resulting from it. :lol: (Unless they actually do plan on explaining how the hell Lindsay got out of bed and killed him before Shane had time to move his finger the, say, 2 centimeters it’d take to shoot someone himself… )

LOL-ing again at the pics, though I find them cute. Thanks for them! Sela: soooo much hotter as a lab-tech-CSI than as a doctor. Lindsay: hat is huge, uniform = so adorable, lose the medal though, it clashes with everything. Both: giggling at the handshake :lol: Hawkes: why do you only let your hair grow at the beginning of the seasons, it always looks so good, which is just sad when you cut it again… [​IMG] Mac: …just wanna know where you are, and why you have the omniscient stare of omniscience again. Can’t wait to find out! :lol: (The picture all in white, I mean – I can guess it’s in the lab somewhere, but it seems like they’ve brought in some new equipment)

I’ll agree somewhat on that. I love Lindsay in her blues, but if any of this had to do with merit, Flack would’ve gotten a ceremony and badge in S3 for saving someone, as opposed to her getting one now for killing someone. But I doubt merit has that much to do with it.

That thud = me :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  14. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

From Gary Sinise's Twitter:

It would be really awesome if he revealed the actual date of the shooting in September, so fans in New York and near by could check it out. Well, I definitely would! :)

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i love how whenever he tweets his hollywood mates he sees a need to introduce himself, as if twitter doesn't do that for him. it's so cute :D

i'm assuming the BHC is the more dangerous big brother of the LHC. after all the LHC is only like to to cause black holes, whereas the BHC has that part sewn up :)

*calls damages lawyer* keibler?! eh? oh dear... i'm such a luddite... :confused:

haha, brilliant :D

but we know that silliness should never be restrained :)

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.