Episode Ideas: Wish Lists and Fantasies

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by redanemone, May 12, 2010.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I would like to see the whole team working together.

With that description,you're right mjszud.The name is very fitting for Natalia.

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Wow! Thanks, MJ! I had NO idea where her last name came from or what it meant. Thanks for educating me. Next time I'll do more research before I give an opinion.

Based upon your short course in "Boa Vista," I stand corrected. Boa Vista is perfect for Natalia. She is extremely beautiful and very tropical and exotic! :hugegrin:

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yeah i understand you greatfan and i agree. there is warmth in H voice when he calls them by their last names and i don't mind it.
    and i even like Natalia's name but Ryan's last name is so sexy that i like it so much. mmmm... :guffaw:

yeah i guess Eric is like that (angry etc. when it's about Ryan) almost all the time. or he just like to call him by his last name, ah who knows, i'm not that bothered with it anymore.

but i kinda liked that (my) idea about crossover with Dexter (i posted it on Ryan/Jon thread too if i recall correctly, and on this one too)

4. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

So I'm not the only one who thinks that :cool:

5. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I would like to see either Ryan or Natalia or both speak a foreign language to a suspect, witness, or someone foreign. I have already seen Calleigh, Eric, Yelina, and maybe Horatio speak Spanish, and Eric some Russian. I'd bet Ryan would be even 1,000,000,000 x sexier if he'd speak a foreign language. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  6. yen35

yen35 Witness

I would like to see Horatio have an office (I don't know if he has one and I haven't noticed it) but in NY, Mac has an office and Stella comes frequently to chat with him (oh, I will miss this) and in Vegas, Catherine has her own office.

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Well, he HAD one. At least in season one. We saw it a couple of times. But it has been a while. ;)

8. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Omg I almost forgot one very important wish: More of Horatio in his lab coat! :drool:

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I want to know WHERE his office is!! You know those stairs in the lab that we often see the CSIs come down but we never see what's up there (Valera came down them in 'Internal Affairs', she wasn't wearing a lab coat; Natalia came down them in 'One of our Own, no labcoat; Ryan came down once as well & then put on a labcoat once he got to the bottom; I believe it was at the end of 'Blood in the Water' Horatio was standing on the stairs watching the team)....I'm nearly obsessed with wanting to know what's in that room at the top of the stairs....is that H's office perhaps?

If not, add that to my wishlist -- I want to see what's at the top of those stairs!

10. yen35

yen35 Witness

OK, I must watch season 1 again to see H's office. But I would also like to see where it is so it will be nice to see it again this season.

I also really wish that bad guys stop escaping from jail and come to seek revenge. Didn't someone escape from jail in 'seeing red' ( last ep in S7) as well? C'mon, there was already a show called 'prison break', I don't need to see it on this show too. Some nice original storylines and villains - that person who put potassium in the perfume so that it combusted when in contact with water comes to mind (S8, ep 24).

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

mhm interesting. i'm intrigued. i feel as if i've missed important evidence, how i could missed out any of interior, that's bad for me.

but if you're mentioning i've seen that place in some pics, it also caught my attention/curiousness. would be cool to know what's up there. maybe H's office, maybe not. maybe something else...

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I seem to recall seeing his office in season 4. But as he seems to spend all of his time standing around in the corridor he doesnt really need one. :)

Totally agree about the jail break thing. The prison warders in Florida must really be slacking, the prisoners are always escaping.
    It would be nice to see H co-operating with another government agency and not having that agency or its people be dodgy or incompetant.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

wow i just read an amazingly great fanfic which was just like i was hoping to see the show. although partly but still the most of it reflected my wishes for some happenings next season.

14. TwilightStar91

TwilightStar91 Victim

Watching early seasons of CSI: Miami and then decided I just had to post on this. What I want for season nine -
    1. More smartass comments from the entire cast (Horatio admitting to being full of it or when he told the Fed to learn Spanish in the pilot. Calleigh was also awesome at this.
    2. The break room scenes from season one (Hurricane Anthony etc)
    3.Family time across all the characters - Horatio with Madison, Ray Jr, Kyle; Calleigh with her dad and mentioned (?) brothers; Delko with his family (mentioned to be large)
    4. A team get-together at Alexx's involving the aforementioned family members and all the team, past and present - Christmas, New Year's or another holiday. And the team wearing suitable clothing for that type of party - no suits (H in jeans :p).

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

How about Ryan and his family that we know close to nothing about.More Natalia and Frank family time too.