Episode Ideas: Wish Lists and Fantasies

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by redanemone, May 12, 2010.

1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

How about New York coming back to bite Horatio. I mean, the whole thing w/his parents, and how he killed his dad - that was just handled so poorly in a "side mention." I think it deserves a lot more exposition - and I wonder how the rest of the team would feel about it (if they don't already know...)

And how about somehow bringing Kyle back, and maybe putting him in a dangerous situation w/one of the team members. (Maybe Ryan - I'd really love to see him "sacrifice himself" (w/out dying, of course!) for H or his son, since he's grown so much closer to H over the years. I think the whole "bro-mance" w/Eric is bunk compared to the relationship between Ryan and H.)

OK, maybe this stuff is starting to sound like bad fanfic now (although I think we've had some of that on the series anyway...). Personally, I'd also like to see H actually address the whole Eric/Cal relationship somehow - and maybe (in a twist!) w/Calleigh. If Eric and H are so close, how is it that H has "no clue" about this? (Or why don't we see him being more fatherly to them? I'm telling you, the cast interaction is so cold on this show compared to the other CSIs - you never see H joking around w/the team anymore or having "man-to-man" chats, etc. - it's sad. I'd just go for that!)

2. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Horatio does know about them. There was a moment when Calleigh was in the hospital (again) that Eric is at her bedside, and Horatio is looking at them through the observation window. The two of them look up at him and he's smiling at them like he knows and approves of what they have with each other. A small moment, and I agree with you that it'd be cool and maybe even a little funny for Horatio to acknowledge and voice it a little more. If the writers do lighten H up, I really want it to be with Frank. How is it these two spend so much time together and we barely see any of it? I've even taken to calling them Beef and Potatoes in my head (I have a lot of time to think on my hands :()

3. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I agree with the posters above me with the team interactions, and I would love if they could get Horatio a new haircut.

4. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I would love for csi miami to have a halloween party at the lab and for some one to get munder and they put the lab on lock down tell they find the killer!!

5. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

More Calleigh/Natalia action, please. When's the last time they had a one-on-one scene together? I have this vision in my mind that they should be BFFs or something.

6. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

You know, you would think that as the two predominate women on the show a friendship between the two would be natural.

But I've never really seen any natural chemistry between these two that make me think they are, could be, or even want to be anything more than co-workers. IMO, they just don't seem to click in that way and I've never really had any desire to see them try to be "best buddies."

A working relationship between those two is sufficient for me.

I would like to see Horatio working more closely with team members. He and Natalia have a natural easy chemistry. She 'warms' Horatio (as she does anyone she works with). He doesn't seem so weighed down when Natalia is around him so as a Horatio fan I love it when they work together.

Natalia and Ryan are a joy to watch. They truly care about each other - I'd prefer to think they care as close friends (we've seen how characters are destroyed on this show when they try to go further than that). She has alway been there for Ryan when others on the team have turned their back on him. I could never imagine Natalia not standing by any friend or co-worker.

Horatio and Ryan are a great team. I much prefer them over the Horatio/Delko 'bromance.' :rolleyes: I really wish they'd team them up more often and I'm really looking forward to Horatio/Ryan and Natalia coming up this Sunday night.

Horatio and Frank (I'd still love to see these two get an episode of they predominately working together). Ryan and Frank (what a hoot!). Natalia and Frank. Horatio, Ryan, Natalia and Frank! My idea of a perfect team.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010