Alexx Woods Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by speedlefan1, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Dr. AlexxWFan

Dr. AlexxWFan Dead on Arrival

ah yes I saw that episode, so I remember it so I guess that's just a mistake then after all thanks so much for the help Florry86. What about her daughter's name, it is Jamie or Janie?? I'm just asking because I've seen it written both ways so I'm just curious.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Your welcome :D

As for your question in 6x19 - "Rock and the hard place" Alexx calls her daughter Jamie, same thing does Bryan (Alexx's son) ;)

3. Dr. AlexxWFan

Okay thanks again, Florry86 I wonder why I didn't catch that, I'll have to re-watch the episode.

4. Dr. AlexxWFan

I just thought I'd bring this thread back up again to ask what are everyone's favorite Alexx episodes?? I know she's had some so I just thought I'd ask.

Mine are:

Broken

Slow Burn

Nothing To Lose

Addiction

Deviant

I'm not sure about season 5's episodes yet seeing as how I haven't seen any of them yet so

Rock And A Hard Place

This list will probably change once I watch the rest of the episodes, but for now these are my favorites.

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

My favorite Alexx episode has to be Deviant!!The storyline was awesome and Khandi did a great job on this episode.

6. Dr. AlexxWFan

7. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Alexx was such a valuable member of the team and treated everyone like they were her own children. I was so upset when she left, because I felt she made the team, really feel like a team. I hope Khandi will return in future episodes.

8. Dr. AlexxWFan

I also hated that she left, but I understood it so I'm not so sad especially since they didn't off her and that she's always welcome to come back like she did a few times before. And plus I have the first 6 seasons on DVD so I can watch her anytime I want to so there's not really a loss of seeing her again although I know what you mean about missing her, Quinn Fabray

9. Dr. AlexxWFan

I'm wondering does anyone know which episode this photo of Tim & Alexx is from?? I've never seen it before so I'm wondering if I may have missed the scene or something.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ I believe that was from 'Witness to Murder'. They had just lost the body of the girl who was pushed down the stairs in the B-case. :)

11. Dr. AlexxWFan

Thank you so much, Finch. Boy I keep on missing where these pics are from.

12. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

Joggin my brain a little, I can't think of another episode over this one. Good choice. :thumbsup:

Totally agree here. Of all the character departures, I can't recall one handled with more subtlety. For years she managed to keep her family away from her job, then one day, it comes barreling in like a tidal wave.

Compare her character "demise" with:

(i) Stetler. all of a sudden is a dirty cop. Another one of those 20-second DNA tests that exist only on Jupiter.

(ii) Speedle. Just shot. He got a cameo after the fact, but still kind of an abrupt end.

(iii) Cooper. See Speedle.

(iv) Yelena. She was the price tag for that whole "Horatio goes down to Brazil, kills someone, is indicted, manages to leave the country, but gets extradited back there 2 years later, only to kill 7-8 more corrupt-but-well connected drug thugs and high tail it out of Brazil, presumably with no passport or other identification other than 'Hey, one of our police chiefs just captured this redhead dude, don't let him on any planes bound for the U.S.'"

(v) Tom Hagen. File under the "Emily Proctor killed my character Fan Club," currently run by Janel Moloney, Rob Lowe and Eddie Cibrian. :lol:

(vi) countless others who just vanished from one season to another. Boti Bliss (Valera), Kim Delaney (who? :guffaw:), the list goes on...

13. Dr. AlexxWFan

Exactly Alexx's exit was handled just great! unlike the other characters you mentioned bill_az;1097893 I wouldn't have had it any other way for her it was just a prefect ending to an awesome character, awesome writing as well. Khandi did such an awesome job and gave an exellent performance in her last episode. We also have the DVD's of the first 6 seasons so we can watch her anytime that we'd like to if we start to miss her [those of us who have the DVD's that is] So that's another reason why I'm not really upset that she's left.

14. Dr. AlexxWFan