Alexx Woods Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by speedlefan1, Jun 29, 2005.

1. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

my fav Alexx clip would probably be wen she was abducted and then she was protected this kid. cant remember much about it but it was just so sweet! and i have always liked alexx bc of her motherly luuuuvvvv! god im gonna miss her, she was soooo sweet!!! let me make something clear...THERE WILL BE NO ONE ELSE LIKE OUR ALEXX!!!!!!!!

2. EnglandOnMyMind9

EnglandOnMyMind9 Victim

Ya I'm really going to miss Alexx. She's like the mother of the team and she watches out for her kids. Her character was very underated and she deserved more than the writers gave her.:( I'll miss you Alexx!!!!!!!:(

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I'm really gonna miss Alexx, she was a great character and not used enough on the show she is gonna be sadly missed by a lot of Miami fans.:(

4. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

does anyone know of a website where i can watch "a rock and a hard place" because i fell asleep half way through,, im so mad at myself!! :(

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I can't tell you where to watch the episode but I can give you the link to the ending;)
    ALEXX WOODS - WE NEVER FORGET YOU
    Trust me you'll need a lot of tissues:(:(

It was such a good episode for Khandi and I was really glad they didn't kill her off....but still I can't believe she left the lab :( and I know that also everyone among the team can't believe it :( :(

6. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

oh my god that was so sad!! :( :( :( thanks so much florry, i wouldve been so angry if i wouldnt have seen the ending.... im gonna miss alexx so much!! :(

7. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

My favourite quote with Alexx was in Grand Prix.

Tim: You know he's won the least amount of races.
    Alexx: Hmm. Didn't know... and don't care.

She got Tim to laugh. That was the best part of it. She was an excellent character, I'll miss her.

8. Dr. AlexxWFan

Dr. AlexxWFan Dead on Arrival

Hello all Alexx fans-

I've been lurking here for well not a longtime and well I finally decided to join this fourm. I'm very new to the show CSI Miami. I haven't watched any of the other CSI shows before now I don't know why either. I just wanted to say that I love Alexx and like some of you in here I thought that her talking to her patients was weird and strange, but I got over that quickly after just a few episodes. Now it doesn't phase me at all. I realized that it's what makes Alexx unique and different from all of the other TV ME's on shows and I think that's great.

Khandi Alexander is a great actress. I saw her on ER, I was an avid ER fanatic, still am and so I thought I'd check her out on here and so here I'am.

I love that Alexx is so motherly which is odd for me because I usually cannot stand those motherly types of characters, but Alexx is an exception. I think it's awesome and so sweet that she cares so much about her co-workers and treats them like her family. To be honest I actually like everyone from what I've seen so far. I've watched all of season 1 and half of season 2 eventually I'll watch the rest of the seasons since I do have the first 6 seasons on DVD. I have however watched pretty much all of Alexx's storylines. I love how everyone watches out for each other and helps them out when they need it and are just so close with each other.

Alexx is now definitely my number one favorite and I hope I can meet other Alexx fans here in the future.

9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I used not to like Alexx, you know, found her a bit OTT. But I've changed my mind, and I hope we see a bit more of her (like last night's episode (UK)). I really changed my mind about her when I was writing, and 'discovered' she was the only one who could handle H!

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know what? I think that Alexx Woods was the only sane person in there. Seriously, the more I watch the show, the more I find myself screaming "my god, everybody is insane".

She was the tipycal woman who had a family and a job. She cared about her family more than anything else, but she was very professional and dedicated to her job and her "friends". The fact that she spoke to the dead bodies at the beginning was kind of crazy, but you know when you work a lot with dead bodies and you always see violence, you start to refer to the victims as if they were friends. I don't know I think that her behaviour is much more normal and, above all, sane than what I've been seeing lately on the show.

She truely helped everyone in there even no one was actually looking for it. She was respectful towards everyone and she treated everyone as human beings without becoming violent and above all selfish.

I know I've been disappointed by some other characters, that I've come to appreciate how constant and in-character she was. Plus Kandhi was one of the best actresses this show has ever had :cool:

11. Dr. AlexxWFan

Yeah exactly what I was saying. She's just great. I hate that she's not on the show anymore, but at the same time I'm so glad they didn't kill her off. I also agree with you, daisymay about her and H I love their close relationship with each other in fact I love Alexx's close relationship with everyone.

12. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I'm glad someone brought up this thread. Alexx was also one of my favorite characters. I think she and Ryan had a good relationship.

13. Dr. AlexxWFan

Alexx had a close relationship with everyone some closer than other, but still she was close with them allit seemed and that's one of the things I love about her. She just loved her co-workers and looked out for them.

14. Dr. AlexxWFan

I have a question about Alexx. Okay when I was reading up on her and I noticed that one of the websites I was reading mentioned that her husband was murdered in one of the early seasons, but when I was watching some of the episodes I spotted a wedding band on her finger so is the husband murdered thing a mistake or was it something that was supposed to happen, but didn't?? and was she still married when she left the show in season 6?? Also is her daughter's name Jamie or Janie because I've seen it both ways so I'm just curious.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

As far as I know, Alexx's husband never died. The person who died during s1 acutally was her best friend's husband. Calleigh & Hagen investigated on it and found out who the real killer was ;)

Also she never divorced and never had any kind of problem with her husband ;)