Alexx Woods Appreciation Thread

Yes it was! When i first saw Not Landing and i saw Alexx like get tossed from the bomb! And Speed was like "Alexx!" i was like awwwww how cute!

LOL how cute? Alexx gets tossed from a bomb and speed yells Alexx and aww how cute, not worrying about how Alexx is. LOL i know what you mean though. Alexx is awesome. I miss her and Tim's scenes together. they were really close. If I, not saying this is gonna happen, If I died, then I'd want Alexx doing my autopsy. :lol:

Yes it was! When i first saw Not Landing and i saw Alexx like get tossed from the bomb! And Speed was like "Alexx!" i was like awwwww how cute!

LOL how cute? Alexx gets tossed from a bomb and speed yells Alexx and aww how cute, not worrying about how Alexx is. LOL i know what you mean though. Alexx is awesome. I miss her and Tim's scenes together. they were really close. If I, not saying this is gonna happen, If I died, then I'd want Alexx doing my autopsy. :lol:

Yes i'd want her to do mine to. lol. i also liked alexx in wannabe. "That's not my finding baby." i loved it when she called him timmy.

ok more love for alexx here! she was great in lost son..that autopsy scene...so good, made me cry more seeing her cry!
the happier side to alexx, well i like it in grave young men when she says to speed "i'd say he fell asleep in his pillow..if i hadnt watched miss thing over there pull a suarve on bernstein earlier"...or something like that, i like snarky alexx!! plus she loved speed so much...so more points there!! xx

yeah that was scary. i was yellin alexx right along with speed. lol. but i love that scene in grave young men to. go alexx!

man i dont know how many times i rewound that part. i have never heard speed yell anything in my life. plus alexx's kids are so cute!

Thought I would bring this thread back to life.

CSIM_301_029.jpg

yeah that's the very last one that they would all be together on at the end... I'm not going to cry.. just post...

13182c69.jpg

*cries and points* I see speed....ANYWAY Alexx is so awesome! I love her! (not in THAT way)

it's about fippin time this thread came to life. She deserves as much appreciation as we can give generously!

Back