Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

agreed, and a few years(seasons) ago in Leapin' Lizards, Nick said he didn't like the idea of dating someone in the workplace, so I don't think this possible future ship would ever be canon, stick with the character CBS

so tptb keep Wendy, give Nick a girlfriend outside the lab, and make Greg the bomb expert, I'd be a happy camper, it's a win, win, win situation :thumbsup:

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Old and fat..Desertwind..c'mon..you know that the average size for women nowawadays is 14 and women over 40 visit this board..in PR we call it "Know your audience' so before you write anything..please take time to think about how this is going be perceived on the board.

although I've spewed few times..

CSI is kaput as far as I'm concerned. This show has become a joke.

I'm sure TPB have listed Lolita as one of their favourite movies.

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

It's entirely possible that this new tech may not have a romantic relationship with Nick. It may be more along the lines of mentor/student. And while it is plausible that TPTB may spin it so that the young tech might hold some sort of feelings for Nick, I trust that George (who apparently has a lot of say in regards to his character) will veto any such feelings on Nick's part.

For all we know, we could be getting bamboozled. Nick and the noob (sounds like a badly made sitcom) could be just student/teacher and the real relationship could be with Greg or something. But that would involve way more interpersonal relationships than we're used to with this show...

Yes, I'm thinking/rambling out loud. Humor me.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

As much as I am still annoyed with everything as of late, we still have to remember that comments such as whats been posted by various sites, are meant to get the fans talking. And as I have noticed in the past, many things that have been said, have been rather vague. Open for various interpretations on a matter, etc. I think they like messing with our heads. :lol:

I just can't shake the saying "Don't mess with a good thing." Why do people in general, and in this case, tptb, insist on meddling with something that works? Personally speaking, and it's probably already been said, but after 10 seasons of carrying a loyal fan base with the cast they have, do they honestly think that one younger cast member will draw in a whole new audience? The attempt was made with Laura Lee Smith (as someone already pointed out), and where did it get them? They opted to get rid of her. It makes no sense.

Anyway, I am happy that it is official that Marg and Eric are back, and it's sounding more and more like George will be. Now I am just waiting on the fate of my guy...Wally.

Nick and the noob.... :guffaw:

5. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

At the beginning of season 9, we got spoilers that said a new "smokin' hot" detective would be joining the show. The detective was played by Enrique Murciano and turns out he was only in one episode, Coup de Grace. This bit about the new lab tech reminds me of the same thing. Just speculation on my part but could be she's in the "explosive" season premiere, she works with Nick to solve the crime, she fades away like Enrique's character did. Or maybe she gets blown up.

I'd be interested in this, especially seeing as I'm a bit older (like 40) and I've crushed on Brass for years.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Go, Liz! She's actually older than I thought she was, but she's still young! And she looks great! CSI ptb or CBS, whomever made this decision are a bunch of boneheads.

I completely agree with you, Kasey. Although I don't think she'll be paired romantically with Nick. I do think it'll be a mentor thing.

I wish that guy would come back. :lol:

As for having an older lab tech, I liked Jacquie Franco just fine. I miss her. And it would be cute if she had a crush on Brass. LOL!

7. ricker23

ricker23 Victim

According to TV Guide, it's official that George will be back.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Yay! Now we just need to know about Paul, Wally and David.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Great news! :D

Now, this article says he'll get a sexy new partner on the streets. So is she going to be a new CSI or a lab tech??

10. GregNickRyanFan

I don't know, but I hope it doesn't mean that he'll always only be paired with her on cases. I rather like when Nick works with Sara, Cath, Greg and Ray on cases lol.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, color me shocked. :eek: I'm so glad I was wrong about him resigning.

Since when do CSIs have partners? :shifty: Well, if she is going to be a CSI and not a love interest I could deal with that.

Whew!

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I knew and stated this over and over. He's a stand-up guy and means what he says:bolian: what wonderful news, go George and thanks for staying on CSI[​IMG]:D

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Doesn't matter to me, I'm still done wit this misogynist show!

14. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

The "on the Vegas streets" may be metaphorically speaking... possibly not a literal sense. =)

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Looks like George got what he wanted and well deserves it. Guess it pays off to negotiate with the big dogs. Can't wait to see him working with the team again, and hope he gets everything he wants and then some:bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.