Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I still want to know how she's described as the new lab tech and then as teaming up with Nick, as in "partner" or CSI. :wtf:

And false spoilers....well, I don't think they do that intentionally (except maybe CM's season finale one about a body bag :shifty: ), but I do think that things change a lot from how they were originally intended to be.

As for George saying he'd stay until the end, things change in that regard as well. If he HAD decided to leave, we can't fault him for that. Have none of us ever said something that we honestly meant at the time but had circumstances change that decision/opinion later?

I do feel for this new girl tho. The last young female to join the team (Riley) didn't fare so well, did she?

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'm just curious, maybe this was said in all the articles but is this new lab tech a full time cast member or a recurring character?

Will she be like Archie, Mandy, and Henry and pop in when needed or be in every episode like Hodges seems to be?

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nope, it hasn't been said, but the way they keep saying she'll be Nick's partner makes me think she will actually be a CSI Level 1

ETA:

Riley might have made it if she didn't get caught up in the Grissom leaving/Langston coming ordeal.

Also, please tptb make sure when you are casting the role of Kasey that you do a screen test with George so there's some chemistry there. Geesh

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:shifty:

:lol:

Anyway, I'm not sure I can stand all of this controversy for the next two months until the season starts and we know for sure! :lol:

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'm sure Dustin Abraham will be tweeting pics from the set like he did last season....we may not get to see the new girl but we may get to see George and the rest of the cast

6. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Gosh I'm behind, we're moving tomorrow so I have been a tad busy... but :hugegrin: and :luvlove:, it would take a lot to get me to leave, but no Eric or George might do it..... so my season is good, well as long as we have Brass..... Thanks for the info...

Kelly

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am really wondering if this new girl is not just "partnered" with Nick in the first episode, since Zuiker described the episode as "explosive". I'm thinking there is a major bombing in the first ep and Nick is the lead on the case and takes the new "explosives expert" to work with him on the case. That's my perception at this point.

So often in the past couple of years, they gave us spoilers pre-season, which only ended up playing out in one episode. Like last year, Greg being fed up with being treated like the lab rat...they made it sound like it would carry through some of the season. It was in the first episode and that was pretty much it. I take their spoilers lately with a grain of salt. :lol:

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe she'll last one episode and then an emu will attack her and she'll quit..

..wait that's my fanfic idea..oops..:)

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well there was a new tech on CSI NY last season and she lasted three episodes. Perhaps this poor young tech will suffer the same fate? :confused:

I'm tending to agree that she's more of a student, Nick took her under her wing sort of thing. Like a sister. Especially with the names he's supposed to call her. I see this 'relationship' more as a brother/sister thing than anything romantic.

I guess we'll have to see.

10. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Oh right *that* lab tech from CSI NY. I completely forgot about her actually...

That and also there were also rumours about Nick's love interest last season. She lasted like, what, one or two episodes? Unless of course they're really determined in stuffing this newbie down our throats.

11. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 11.01 episode title: "BLOW"

12. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I love it. I am actually excited about all this change because I love expositions. Is that weird?

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

And from the site we can't talk about.....it looks like David Rambo has left the writing staff to join the writing staff of "V"

I know it was rumored awhile back but I guess it's confirmed now.

14. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Admit it, who else's mind went directly in the gutter upon reading this title....:drool:

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

There are many different things that could go through someone's mind when seeing that title. It is drug slang too. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.