Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

makes sense. Every way I look at it, CSI just doesn't seem right. I'm not sure how I would feel about it, tbh..

Well, no mention on tonights episode (...although Sara did say "GSR" once :)) It was a good episode and Jorja was great in it, but I can see the GSR dying out of the show. :(

I haven't checked, but I hope Jorja isn't in next weeks ep cause I'll be missing it...I gotta be checking out the first showing of Iron Man 2. (always a thursday, n'est pas?)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It is strange to know they're "married" and she's almost acting like she's single again. She does work well with everyone and is more calm and serene, but with no mention ever [twice] of Grissom:( Maybe when he's [WP] done with this play he'll make a surprise visit, one can only hope or wish[​IMG]

A favorite of mine:p

PERFECT HARMONY

3. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

you know, I've been thinking this too but I haven't been quite sure how to word it without it sounding sort of unappreciative but you got it perfectly :D

Like if I had only watched CSI until like...S4 then just randomly tuned in to S10 I would have no idea that Sara isn't single.. I mean I know that they're trying to focus the show on other things (ie. other character's storylines, the cases etc.) and I get that but it seems they've totally forgotten about GSR. I'm sure it's discussed endlessly in the writing room but none of it transfers to screen obviously. Usually when they do this though they're bulding up to a huge WOW moment at the end of the season (....or sometime soon.)

4. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

So true Coco, although she is wearing a wedding ring. (yays) and when Catherine and Warrick had partners we heard very little about them, so I'm actually glad that we get the amoutn that we do. Although it is true that Sara is half of a couple that used to be very important to the show, so it is kind of a fail.
    But I agree with you about the WOW moment, I'm hoping that's why they're keeping us in the dark and all will be magically revealed.. Soon. :)

*crossing fingers and holding thumbs*

5. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I don't think that WOW moment is going to happen this season finale, though. I think this season is all about Langston so I think GSR will get a back seat to him.:(

6. Desertwind

There's not one shred or an hint of Grissom and Sara in this season, however she also wasn't listed in the credits of "Living Doll' or "One To Go", & wa-la there she was, so one never knows. This season does and is focused on the Dr. Jekyll serial killer though, and I think Sara will be involved in this but not Grissom. But beings we've got S/11 coming up I hope we get to see them then~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I'm loving your pics, Desertwind. It just reminds me of the OMG moment when Sara was with Grissom in the hotel room. I wish I could find me some geek love.:lol:

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Only 2 episodes left this season. *sigh*
    I think for me to stay interested in the show, I really need something more tangible in the GSR universe. I hope we find out that Grissom is back in LV. Their condo should be their central living quarters. There had to be a reason to keep it and to mention that fact last season. If Jorja stays next season, they really need to have Grissom doing research or teaching in LV. That shouldn't be too hard to do, right?
    Sara needs to stay on CSI, but Grissom needs to be with her, IMO, on screen or off.
    Gawd, I miss them!

9. Desertwind

For me I'm absoutely loving S/10, and am enamored with Dr. Langston, he rocks, very compelling character and I love him and Sara's camraderie. But, I watched 'Leave Out All The Rest" the other night when Sara sent him the web-cam, and said at one point "The last year in Vegas I could hardly breathe" How distraught and lost Grissom was, fumbling about mumbling about and not paying attention to anything or anyone, then she dropped the bombshell "You don't have to worry about me anymore, I'm happy" I remember the first time I watched this, and was going "NO". Then he realized how much he missed her and that his life was nothing without her and left to join her and found her in the rainforest. Happy days and happy nights. I hope TPTB, can convince Billy to return soon, and we can see them again in thier condo with Hank:thumbsup: and where is this cute dog?

[​IMG]

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Hank...I love Hank.:) It's a just tad creepy that he's named after Sara's ex but what can you do? That's probably just Grissom's way of showing romance. I'm pretty sure the dog that plays Hank is also Billy's real life dog so when Billy comes back so will Hank.

11. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

as much as I would love to see a GSR sequence thrown in somewhere, I know it will do as much good as it will bad with the fans. I think I've watched about 4 episodes this season, and I realy couldn't care less that I've missed the others whereas before I would die if I missed even one episode. I'll see it on, and just skip past it...that's not CSI for me. I can't put my finger on it but the series has lost something.

12. Desertwind

See, I totally disagree I think this season is one of the best..ever.. in CSI history. I do miss GSR, but we've got one half of it, Sara, and the stories are terrific and suspensful, and I love Laurence Fishburne, he's fantastic, and works so well with Sara. It's different for sure but still a rocket to the moon show that can't be compared. I do believe with all my heart that Grissom [WP] will make a 'guest spot' for all of you who haven't read the S/10 *spoiler* thread go read it there's some news about the future and who's coming back etc., till then w'eve always got Costa Rica and Paris[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Best ever Desertwind? Woah. It's a nice season. In the top 5 totally for me. But best? I'm not sure I can put it there until I see the season finale. Don't put the cart before the horse.:lol:

14. Desertwind

I hope and pray that this will be the surprise of the show, when Grissom returns and they're together again. Won't that be awesome? It's gotta happen, WP is a smart guy and he's still got his hand in the show as ex. producer, and also them together would shoot the ratings out of the ballpark~[​IMG]

THEIR HOME

15. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

yeah, this is my concern. I don't think it will at all tbh...amoungst the (slowly dying) GSR population it will be a hit, but GSR used to be split 50/50 amoung the fans, but now showing one more out of place gsr scene would be the last straw for most fans.

I would love to see a scene like you described!

BUT for the show, I really really don't think it's a wise move. As much as I personally want to see it, if I was a writer/producer on the show, I wouldn't move back in that direction..

After that, I would like to confirm that I still love gSR :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.