Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So two weeks of basketball and then CSI returns, I hope we get a mention of Grissom if Sara is in this episode. Not sure if she is or not, but, it's called "The Panty Sniffer" gross:angryrazz:I must be something other than the title suggests~

THE HAPPY PLACE.. FONDLING HIS FINGERS

RAINFOREST

[​IMG]

2. GSR4ever

GSR4ever Victim

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Yeah, that would be 'shocking', lol, but the rest of the clues don't fit. I don't think there could be any question about who the baby-daddy is since Grissom and Sara are married.
    I would love a little Grissom at some point, but I don't think it will happen while Jorja is on the show. It could be a reason for her leaving again, though, if and when that happens.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^
    hah, good guess, but i don't think Ausiello pays a lot of attention to CSI these days. besides, Sara's pregnancy wouldn't be THAT shoking, since she is happily married. or would it? she is kind of the last person you imagine having a kid when you think of it.

on the other hand, it would be a great way to bring Grissom back for an ep and let Sara leave the show under the pretext of pregnancy. yeah, i could see it happening. don't think it will, though. i'm giving it a 10% chance that Ausiello is talking about Grissom and Sara.

ETA: just read the tips more carefully and the father of the baby is suppossed to be unknown at first. i give it 1% this is a fake trail and he is talking about Sara.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  5. Desertwind

Yeaha, I doubt this, and he doesn't mention the word CSI either, and Ausiello is not really a reliable souce, he's been off the mark so many times in the past. It could be "Cold Case" or "Bones" or some other drama show. And it would be over the moon, if it's true. The clues that do fit however, is that Jorja visited WP in Chicago recently, and what or why was she really there? One never knows what the H is going on. If they had a baby how sweet though.[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Ausiello doesn't mention CSI b/c the column is called a Blind Item, meaning it's a riddle, you have to guess who is he talking about. and what does Jorja visiting WP have to do with Grissom and Sara having a baby? surely you don't think Jorja and Billy are going to have one, lmao. and by the way, Jorja didn't visit Billy but she hosted an event in Chicago that WP showed up for. if TPTB wanted to discuss such storyarc with WP, they could just as well do it by the phone.

7. Desertwind

Well, yes she did go for an event, and gosh thank's for telling me that they're not having a baby for rea IMAO:rolleyes:Maybe it was [for an explanation] to talk about his return as GRISSOM and her SARA and him, were discussing the show. I wasn't there, just an assumption, one never knows what the stars are doing. They have gone to see each other in their perspective plays, their friends, and a phone call LOL.. But, I hardly think they just chatted about abused animals. I, on the GSR and the baby thing don't know, but he's [WP] doing a play till May when the season ends, unless they've filmed an episode before he started. On one site a girl [who lives in Vegas] said she saw him and LF in Vegas, filming out in the desert, so soon will fnd out what's true and what isn't. :confused:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  8. GSR4ever

GSR4ever Victim

Love the pic Desertwind but as much as I hate to say it I agree its probably more than likely ain't Sara :(

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to Shipper Central GSR4ever. :D

Shipper central is different from the other forums on the board.
    One of the rules we ask is that you post three lines of discussion about Grissom and Sara. That way the board doesn't get to 'spammy' or chatty.
    The rest of the rules are here.....
    Shipper Central rules

Oh, and as a general reminder to everyone, ;) Discussion of future episodes need to go into spoiler boxes. :D

Thank you,

Back to Grissom and Sara.

10. GSR4ever

GSR4ever Victim

oh oops my bad, sorry

11. Desertwind

Does anyone here think that Grissom will make an appearance before or at the end of S/10? And will Sara mention him again, like she has to Greggie, or Dr. Ray? I think that this might happen, or if not and if there's a S/11, then for sure~ lets hope so:p a few random caps of them[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey there! I have been missing from this thread for a while. So sorry!

Welcome to all the users that have joined since I have been away! Glad you're here :D

I'll put my thoughts into a spoiler box, just to be safe:

As for the article by Ausiello, I do not think he is talking about Sara unfortunately. I read an article that said it's pretty much a given that there are no little Grissom's planned in the near future :(

As to whether Grissom will make an appearance, I'm not sure. I hope he will, I PRAY he will, as that will make for an interesting twist/surprise to the season.

I would love to have more snippets of info from Sara about Grissom/their marriage soon. I really loved the info about their honeymoon and the other little mentions that have happened so far :D

As to a season 11, there will be one I'm sure, seeing as Marg was expressing a desire to leave in 2011/ Season 11

13. Desertwind

WELCOME BACK MissMurder long time no see, hope all is well with you;) And I think if WP does decide to return as Grissom, it will be a total surprise like when Jorja was NOT listed in the credits in "One To Go" and he walked out the back door, and then we saw him with his GPS, stumbling about in the Costa Rican rainforest, and wa-la who was there SARA, the big passionate kiss. So won't it be fantastic if we see that again?

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

sorry, I know this is from about *checks calander* 8 days ago, but here are my thoughts :) :

After reading that article through a couple times, my initial reaction was the same each time, I gotta say the show is House. I really don't think that it's CSI, but if it is, I wouldn't be too shocked...Sara's happily married and if she were pregnant, would there be doubt in who the father is? I mean that would lead to a whole new storyline where G/S are speculated as being unhappy, or unfaithful in some way...I don't know, but I picture either Cuddy or Thirteen being pregnant before Sara.

15. Desertwind

Hey Coco nice to see you back on here, and on the "preggos' I've read on some other internet connections, that it could be "Cold Case", or "House" or "24", so we don't know, however wouldn't it be wonderful? waiting like we always do on them is the "key". The marriage is so awesome, and a baby would be the cumulation of their paring, so we've go to wait it out:(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.