Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree, jtd now the long hot summer to boot. Waiting to see who's signing up and who's not and will Grissom return etc. And I guess we're all greedy on here, we need some comfirmation of them and their marriage, and this chapter isn't closed by any means[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Does anyone have a picture of Sara's wedding ring or a link to a pic? I've tried to find one but it's not going very well.

3. Desertwind

Here ya' go AFIS this was she first returned and the team was welcoming her back, plus her good buddy Greggie. It's hard to find her 'ring' as in some pics. she's got the damn white rubber gloves on. Look's like Grissom didn't give the diamond ring, just looks like your generic one:(

SARA's WEDDING RING

4. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

11 days.

11 days this thread has gone without a single post. If there's any lurkers out there right now, please join. As much as we love this ship, it's dying. Fast.

I got into a little GSR kick the other day and decided to search up WP and JF. WP came up with posts only about his theatre productions, while JF only yeilded results in the world of PeTA. I was even more depressed to learn that when you search up 'Grissom/Sara Romance' you get only about half the results we used to get...almost all of them being Wiki's.

Found this snippet of hope though:

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Hi Coco! *waves*
    I'm still lurking about. Not much to discuss at this point, I guess. We're kind of in a holding pattern of sorts. And Grissom is in the process of moving back to LV, at least in my mind. :hugegrin:
    But it is sad that the buzz around the show, and our fav couple, seems to be dying down. I blame tptb for that. A Paris episode would have been awesome. Instead I watch old episodes with GSR scenes or videos to keep my personal fix going. :)

If we hear that Jorja is returning next season, we will have more to speculate about and wish for. Unfortunately, without WP, the possibilities are somewhat limited.

Nice to hear from GSR fans once in a while. I think there are still a lot of us out there, just waiting for some sign of Grissom and a reunion with his wife. Maybe next season. :)

6. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Don't worry, Coco Chanel. I'm sure this thread will be alive and well after some info comes back on who's coming back for season 11. Hopefully, Jorja will be on that list. Even more hopefully, Billy will pop up for at least a couple of epis. TPTB, hear AFIS's one dying wish for CSI before it ends. Have at least some kind of reunion between Sara and Grissom. And not some creepy bug dialogue over a web cam...even though it would be kind of cute to see Sara mention finding Lil'Stevie to Grissom.

7. Desertwind

It's doubly hard right now to think of anything "fresh and new" He's not around, and S/10 had ended. Who knows what's going on for next season Till Sept. we have to wait. we can all for sure speculate as to what we think will happen. One thing that I remember Ecklie saying to Cath, is 'he still has the condo' so that's exciting. If he does come back for a quick apperance, then we can see them in it. And Hank their cute boxer doggie too[​IMG]

HAPPY COUPLE AND HANK

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I watched Blood Lust yesterday on SpikeTV. What a great gsr episode. Lots of physical closeness, great moments and quotes:

'I need you'
    'I have you'

For the good times! :beer:

9. Desertwind

I as well watched an old ep."Goodbye And Goodluck" where that little creep show Hannah, drove Sara to the brink of insanity. She realized she had to go. Not from Grissom, but from all the angst of the crimes. When Marlon hung himself she was done:confused: The last scene, the sad poignant letter. I cried..again..

You know I love you. I feel I've loved you forever
    Lately I haven't been feeling very well, truth be told I'm tired
    Out in the desert, under that car that night, I realized something and I haven't been able to shake it
    Since my father died, I spent almost my entire life with ghosts. We've been close friends and out there in the desert, it occured to me, that it was time for me to bury them. I can't do that here.I'm so sorry. NO matter how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with a feeling that I have to go. I have no idea where I''m going but I know I have to do this. If I don't, I'm afraid I'll self destruct, and worse, you'll be there to see it happen, be safe. Know that I tried hard to stay. Know that your my one and only. I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only home I've ever really had. I wouldn't trade it for anything

I LOVE YOU.. I ALWAYS WILL
    GOODBYE
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Desertwind

For ow just a couple of caps of this fabulous couple, and I hope we find out soon if Jorja/Sara and Billy/Grissom will be back at least to see where they stand as of now. It's been along time snce we've seen them togehter, and it's time for all their fans to see them reunite[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Desertwind

I read on another fan-site that WP/Grissom, may pay a surprise visit in S/11, how true this is I have no idea or no source as they didn't either, so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope this is true[​IMG]

12. Desertwind

So now where are all the GSR fans? Lets keep hoping that they will return, in S/11 together, we'll see them as it should be. Sometime they don't list the cast members even then they show up in an episode[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

S/11 is rumoured to be the last season, and since they've intentionally raised some questions about GSR throughout S/10 they've gotta end it, wether it be for better or for worse, they have to finish it up.

(Sorry for not having three lines of content, but I really don't think you can hark on me.)

14. Desertwind

Coco[ you need to read our latest news on here. Carol Mendelsohn and Ann Donahue have signed on for 4 more years, the two head honches, and this is not the last season, far from it. And rumor has it that WP/Grissom will make an appearance in S/11, but I feel that all former cast members will indeed sign up for S/11, including Jorja Fox, so GSR will as well contunue I don't think they'd take us on this 9 year joy ride to ditch it now, it will continue..:thumbsup:

THE MARRIED PAIR

15. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

^^Sorry, as I've said before, I'm out of it lately..

So you're saying CSI has been signed on until season 14?

-.O

Althought apart from that, I think my post rings true...They keep hinting around something happening with GSR but they're quite skilled at stopping just short of showing it. I really don't think they can continue that way without a few more Grissom/Sara appearances before the fans start becoming annoyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.