Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I really think you don't have to worry about anything - although in "Backfire" we didn't really hear them say their ILYs to each other, there actions spoke a lot about how they feel for each other. Even when Calleigh was with Jake, she had already feelings for Eric.

I really feel that there isn't much excitement for tonight's episode. Are hiphuggers really tired of being let down?

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Good episode! Though I have to wonder about Eric's latest task, will it bring problems between him and Calleigh? Only H and Natalia know about Eric investigating the lab, and Natalia figured it out because she used to be a mole

Eric and Calleigh's scene was short but sweet. Eric was definately torn between professional and personal here. Professionally he has to be on guard as to who helped the thieves while personally I do think he was a bit jealous of Jake and Calleigh

3. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I just finished watching "Meltdown" a couple of hours ago, and first off, let me just say this:
    HOW ADORABLE ARE CALLEIGH & ERIC??!! [​IMG]
    That scene of them flirting at the end of the episode was just too cute, and it made my little Hiphugger-heart so happy. The 2 of them couldn't wipe the grins off their faces ... it's so obvious that they're totally smitten with each other. [​IMG] I rewound that scene a couple of times on my DVR, and it definitely sounded like Eric way telling Calleigh to "save a little something ..." As in, save a little energy for later, because you're going to need it (for some "energetic" couple-time) ... [​IMG][​IMG] And Calleigh saying that she was "going home" had nothing to do with her being "tired" ... that was an invitation ... one that Eric was only too happy to accept.;) [​IMG] I LOVED IT!! Btw, how cute was Calleigh asking if "five's a crowd" when the group was talking about going out for drinks ... she's clearly thinking of herself and Eric as a twosome now ... aww. :adore:

As many of us suspected, Jake's reappearance on the show fortunately turned out to be a non-issue for our couple. I really liked that tense scene between Eric and Jake ... the dynamic between them was great to watch. But, in the end, Eric and Calleigh were so secure about their relationship that she could tease him about being "jealous" of Jake. Eric knows that he has nothing to worry about. As usual, TPTB over-hyped Jake's appearance on the show to make it seem like he was going to be a threat to our Hiphuggers, in order to drum-up more viewership.:rolleyes: Again, more of a whimper than a bang ...

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  4. lia123

lia123 Victim

I really loved the ep...not only because of E/C sence but because of the
    good storyline

I'm happy that jake didn't cause troubles as I thought that would happen and give our Hiphuggers some quiet :)
    And about our love couple - Hiphuggers sence was more then sweet:adore:
    OHH GOD - the looks, The teasing to one another
    " I thought you weren't jealous.."
    " Save a liltte something..." I bet she did :drool:
    "Is five a crowd... " it's so adorable that she count them as twosome ;)

but even after that i wanted a little more...I Know that I should thank for that but even so....
    One last thing - I didn't completely understand why Natalia didn't go with them to drinks...could some please explain that to me?

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

So I am still a little giddy over last night's episode...I can't help it, I adore these two.

I must say that Eric vs Jake thing was kinda hot. I mean the current BF and the ex BF. You know that if Eric & Calleigh weren't together that he would have tried to get back with her.

Loved the playful banter between Eric & Cal. I loved the look on his face when she was walking out of the room. He's like forget this, I'm going home with my lady :D

Their relationship is out and she considers them one...awwwwwww

I just hope Eric told Cal whats going on, I really don't want her to have to shoot at him again.

All in all, great episode...esp since Jake is no longer a threat. :D

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This was much better than I expected.

I have to say I really remembered why I dislike Jake so much. His arrogance is not something I look forward to watching. I know some of you gals like him so this is just my opinion on him and I have no prob if you think his great :).

Anyway, EC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were so cute and amazing :drool: That scene in the end with all the wide smiles and the flirting was so great to watch. I got a little scared when Eric got serious after she said she had been with Jake but then when she called him on it and this sheepish smile broke out I had to laugh at his "oops busted," look and then the sniffs "I'm just curious" :lol:. The whole I'm tired, going home thing was clearly an invitation and he did say "Save a little something". The way he took after her was so funny, too.

I have to say I really love how Calleigh always calls Eric when he gets jealous without her getting mad. I think she finds it amusing. Her reaction was similar when he got all jealous with the horse dude. She just kind of smiles and makes a light comment on how it's unnecesarry that he is jealous and leaves it at that. I think that says a lot about how much she knows him and that he might get worked up because he is so emotional but in the end he'll come around. So she just smiles and calls him on it and leaves it at that.

Loved the end scene with "is five a crowd?". I didn't catch that until I saw it on YT again. That was sweet :adore:

Good moments :drool: :thumbsup: :)

7. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Is it just me or does anyone else have a nervous feeling that maybe Calleigh is hiding something and involved in the betrayal that is supposed to be so explosive at the end of the season?? I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling about it, like maybe she won't be back next year and maybe that will be the "closure that will define their relationship for the rest of the series" as Barry O'Brien put it a few months back?? Maybe just cause we have never got a happy ending, we always get good teasers then they take it away. I'm just scared to watch the next few episodes.....

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I loved last night's episode- the E/C moments were so cute! Emily is so adorable when she's flirty! I also liked how Eric was kinda subtly implying to Jake that they're together.
    I'm kinda worried about how this secret investigation is going to affect the relationship. Just a thought..... How are they going to make out without Calleigh touching that device attached to Eric?:D

9. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Eh, I don't think Eric has to wear the wire 24/7. Just when he's at the lab, or interacting with people who work there (unless they're off the clock and the interaction is not work-related). I imagine that he could easily excuse himself to go to the bathroom before they all left for the bar, and would take off the wire and hide it in that little duffle bag of his that he takes to work.

But yes, I definitely loved last night's episode. It was a good episode by itself, but the Eric/Calleigh scene and the Jake bit made it better. I'm glad to see that Jake clearly has no intentions of trying to come between our couple. And it was cute to see Eric get just a little jealous, but not ridiculously so.

And that scene between them? PERFECT! You KNOW what Eric really meant by "Save a little something!" was "Don't put away those handcuffs yet!" :devil:

10. electra

electra Pathologist

I just love how their relationship is out in the open.Jake knows,the team knows and nobody should worry about super H becouse he knows ALL.You don't take a step like that unless you are completely sure .It means more then saying "I love you".

I actually like that they decided to have Jake back.When Calleigh ended up her relationship with him,I got the impression that she cared a lot about him.Now is clear that for both of them,whatever they had is on the past.I actually liked Jake way better then in the past in the scene where he talked about being undercover.He was real .But of course,I prefer my hot latino.:lol:

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am glad that Eric and Calleigh don't have to hide their relationship from anyone though I was surprised that Jake knows. I am sure Jake knew about Eric's feelings for Calleigh but did he know about Calleigh's for Eric? Either way, I am glad he knows and I am glad that he and Calleigh are just friends. The writers made it clear that Jake was not a threat to Eric and Calleigh's relationship which was great!

Did anyone notice how radiant Emily looked in this epi? She looked gorgeous and lively, haven't seen her like this in a while. Her scenes with Eric were short but sweet and enough to warm my hiphugger heart. I just hope that Eric's investigation about the lab doesn't hurt his relationship with Calleigh, as far as we know she is in the dark about it. I can see her being hurt if she finds out after the fact or from someone else.

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

You know, I had the same thought. It's been good between them for too long and although Lindsay/Danny from NY and Sara/Grissom from LV give me some hope there was never really a happy end in Miami, always ends in tragedy. Besides, we still don't know who is behind the big betrayal.
    I watched the episode and loved jealous Eric and reasonable Jake(I really liked him in this episode despite of his appearance - not shaved, skinny etc).
    I also wondered how did he know about them. I think he figured it out himself. Or maybe there was a scene(that was cut) when he asks Cal about it? It was supposed to be a moment where he is trying to 'sizzle things with Calleigh once again' and I didn't notice such moment. Anyway can someone tell me how also how he is supposed to be involved in Horatio's big betrayal? I didn't get that...

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I had the same feeling. Adam mentioned in his interview something about someone that's been on the show for a long time not coming back or not getting up after the "All fall down" thing. I had a very distinct feeling that would be Cal. My theory is very extreme and would be the total assasination of Calleigh's very loved character, so I don't think they would go down that road, but I can't shake the feeling. Here it goes: Maybe she was involved in the stolen diamonds thing along with Jake. Right now they are each other alibis and I don't know why Jake would need to go to the hospital to get checked out. I have no idea why Jake was involved in this particular episode because it could've gone down with any other unknown character, I don't see why they had to bring Jake especifically. I really think that we've not seen the end of him yet. Her being involved in this would be a total betrayal to Horatio's trust, a very sharp, horrible betrayal to Eric, and well to the lab as a whole. Because it would be so extreme, painful, and total assasination of Calleigh's character I don't think they would do it. I do think that TPTB know how much Calleigh is loved as a character and how important it is to the show. The thing is that it would make sense because of how things line up. Especially if Emily decided to leave.

Though I find something confusing: I thought that Horatio's betrayal thing would be wrapped up before the finale. There are pics from the finale with the whole team around the table sorting evidence. So if the person is already discovered, would that mean none of the team is involved? Or are we to find out who the person is next season? Cause Calleigh is in those pics.

14. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

I don't think so. From the spoilers that I have found, Calleigh is not the one who frames Ryan or anything. I have asked other people who it is and they have messaged me with the real culprit. And I can tell you that is truly is shocking and you would have never expected it. But for the finale, I really hope Calleigh isn't on the chopping block. She is the only reason I really watch the show, so I think that if CBS did get rid of her, it would be a huge mistake. It would probably be an even bigger mistake than getting rid of Adam Rodriguez.

15. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Yeah I did some asking around today as well and I know now its not Calleigh and who it is, I'm okay with. Now I just want to know how the E/C relationship is going to shake out?? I hope the writers don't dissapoint us *fingers crossed* !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.