Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I know, I really hope so too! And even though Backfire confirmed that they're very much together, I was hoping for a little more. What we got was amazing, but a kiss on the forehead or those 3 words wouldn't hurt. lol. :bolian:

And someone actually told me that if you're really stressed or your body is going through some heavy stuff when you're pregnant, it's actually somewhat 'normal' that your heart stops. I know that this is probably way out of line, but the doctor did say he didn't know why her heart stopped. Maybe there's a small connection here, I wish I knew. lol. :cool:

I'm allowed to hope, right? :lol:

2. Jellybean

Jellybean Victim

I really liked 'Backfire', it's probably my favorite episode this season, which surprised me because when I read the spoilers I thought the whole 'ghost whisperer' thing was a little too weird. But, if Eric makes an appearance I'm going to watch! :drool:

But like many EC fans, I felt a little cheated in regards to this big 'defining moment' we had been promised. Although the E/C scenes were very sweet (LOVED that they used 'This Woman's Work', it's always been one of my absolute favorite songs), it wasn't exactly telling in regards to their relationship aside from the fact we know they're probably still together.

That being said, the smiles they exchanged when Eric walked into her room were just adorable, even my roommate who happened to be watching let out a big 'Awwww' and she's not even a fan.

I'm just hoping the writers can leave out anymore undue angst, because they seem incapable of NOT meddling with their relationship unless it's with something grave and altogether depressing.
    Perhaps a little less focus on angsty and dramatic Calleigh/Eric might also appease those slightly less than enthusiastic about the pairing?!

Either way, I'll be watching the upcoming episodes with baited breath given the spoilers.
    But surely one happy relationship amongst Miami's finest wouldn't be TOO much to ask??! :rolleyes:

3. lia123

lia123 Victim

4. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

yea, i agreed with that totally,:drool::drool::drool: 3 word will be great, and maybe small sweet kiss,:drool: come on, your girlfriend was nearly to died:eek: !!

5. lia123

lia123 Victim

I found the photos from 8x23 larger than what we have saw...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Why does they mean?????
    please i want PEACE & LOVE~;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  6. lia123

lia123 Victim

Hey here is some news...
    The ep name is "They All Fall Down"
    here what's going on -
    "All Fall Down" - A serial killer taunts the CSIs by leaving them cryptic hints, and the longer it takes them to decode these puzzles, the higher the death toll rises, on the eighth season finale of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 24

Eexcutive producer - Barry O'Brien - "There's a terrifying incident in the lab where one by one, all of our CSI's lose Consciousness it's a cliffhanger."​

Eexcutive producer - Marc Dube - "all of our characters, all fall down. we don't know who get up until the premiere of 9 season"​

Here are some photos from the 8.24 (sorry i couldn't find them otherwise)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5svrNzjgGp4

in the few of the last photos you can see Eric run inside the lab...I believe he will be the one that save them...

I realy feel sorry for Eric - How many times can he watch is girlfriend in
    life-death situation??

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I feel sorry for us ;) How many times do we have to watch one of them in life and death situation? Pictures look interesting what I cannot say about next weeks promo :( Looks boring, but I hope it will bring us some closure, a positive closure.

8. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

I hope they're going to be telling each other "I love you" already. ;) That would be considered taking another step in their relationship, right?

I want more HipHugger scenes! :adore:

9. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

I know i really hope there is a connection too!!:)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The canadian promo showed Jake walking and later on Calleigh saying that she thought that she had seen someone she knew (something like that). No Eric in that one either though. I have no idea what the writers will do with this so it makes me a little nervous. I'm hoping like kala79 that something good happens.

The pics from the finale gave me mixed feelings. I like the fact that Eric is the one that finds the CSI's all on the floor and his reaction in the pics make we want to see how it all plays out. However, like lia123 mentioned, how many times does Eric have to watch Cal in those type of situations? I hadn't even thought that it was another dangerous situation for Cal until lia123 pointed it out. So poor Cal, poor Eric, and poor us for having to go through more angst with them again :shifty:.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  11. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

i'm with you guy's, too !! i really hope to listen ERIC say'' I LOVE YOU '' to calleigh before this season end..........beside EVEN the man with shade [HORATIO] SAY ''i love you'' to his lady, so why not ERIC said 'I LOVE YOU '' TO HIS LADY THEN

12. lia123

lia123 Victim

I saw the canadian promo and i did so eric there or i did imagine that?

After cal saw jake and said - " I thought i saw someone i know " she didn't tell it to eric?

I have a thought about what will happend after 8.24 tell if it make sence..

maybe one of the CSI's characters will die..
    because i think now that eric is back there are too many csi investigators.
    i don't think it will be natalia or ryan...

what to you think?

13. lia123

lia123 Victim

LOL you make me laugh about what you said about horatio:lol:

YOU are totally right!
    If horatio (the man who barely show is feeling ) say it come on
    eric can too!:drool:

14. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

LOL .. so true, vignes!:lol: Horatio is a man of few words, especially when it comes to his emotions (that's part of his charm), and even he managed to say "I love you" to his late wife Marisol before she died! Eric tends to wear his heart and his feelings on his sleeve, so you'd think that he would've gotten around to saying those "three little words" to Calleigh by now. I know that it's clear from the heartwarming E/C scenes in "Backfire" that our Hiphuggers are very much in love and in a committed relationship. :luvlove: But would it be too much to ask for one or both of them to actually say the words sometime before the end of Season 8?;)

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Ok, hiphuggers what with the silence? The new episode airs tonight and I count on you to tell the rest of us who are not in the US what happened.

We know that Jake will be in todays episode and that he will try to interfere with EC. As much as I would enjoy slightly jealous Eric, I really hope it will not go the wrong way for them, like Cal not being able to actually forget Jake and Eric wouldn't able to live with that :/ If he breaks up because he tells her ' you still love Jake' it will be ridiculous, but again, it's CSI Miami. I always thought that Cal broke up with Jake not because she didn't care, but because it was a reasonable thing to do. And that's why I'm worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.