Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HAPPY EASTER to all you GSR fans, hope you day is filled with joy and blessings and lots of chocolate bunnies:thumbsup: And Sara is in next week's ep. She wasn't in the "Panty Sniffer", so maybe she flew to Paris to see her hubby and we'll get a mention of that in next week's ep.[​IMG]

2. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to Shipper Central mayra1990

Shipper Central is different than any other forum on the board.
    One of the things we ask is that you post three lines of discussion per post.
    The rest of the rules in Shipper Central can be found here...

Shipper central rules

Let us know if you have any other questions.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

GSR is included in TV Guide's dysfunctional couples gallery. I bring this up as an interesting topic to discuss.
    Personally, I think they were dysfunctional in the beginning. In season 4, clearly they had issues. And I have no doubt that the 'dysfunction' was prolonged to keep them apart for the sake of drama. But since season 7, when Grissom finally threw caution to the wind and gave in to his feelings (and apparently convincing Sara to give him another chance), they seemed to be pretty in tune with each other. Sure, LH came back in TGTBaTD and LOATR, but she didn't appear to be a threat to their relationship.
    I guess some still consider their long distance relationship to be a sign of dysfunction, but to me it just personifies their ability to be individuals, while at the same time living as a couple soley committed to each other.
    Here's the tvguide link: http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/TVs-Dysfunctional-Couples-1016443#1016445

5. Desertwind

Of course their dysfunctional, didn't we all know that forever?.. but bottom line they don't feel that way about each other, Both 'geeks', or strange bedfellows. That's what was exciting about them, they're not your normal couple. But who is one to judge another paring as 'dysfunctional' all couples have odd traits. They are married, and it dones cause ones extreme imagination to fathom her back in Vegas [a town she despised] and him in Paris. She wanted him from the 1st day she layed eyes on him, and visa versa, but If I got him, I sure as hell wouldn't leave him for anything of anybody.:rolleyes: I just hope WP weakens his stance on 'not returning' and we do get to see them again soon~

CANNON

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

From to CR1 at ytdaw:

"For those in the UK that have not visited the CSI Experience in Birmingham , do , it is wonderful , especially if you go with a CSI friend or two.

.... take a look as to what was on Grissoms' filing cabinet.

[​IMG]

Le sigh......."

A very nice touch!
    On JFO it's confirmed that this is also in the Las Vegas exhibit. :)

7. Desertwind

Thanks jtd awesome, their photo on top of his cabinet. How cool for those who go see this exhibit, and BTW what's ytdaw? just wondering. I sure hope we get a mention of them at least from Sara, soon, just a tid-bit or two:thumbsup:Has anybody heard or seen anything regarding this at all?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I hope that WP does come back. And I hope it is so because I think that the last episode was funny but totally not CSI and I doubt it would have happened while Grissom was still there. It was good but running far away from CSI. Also, Sara wasn't there.

We want GSR... Woot, woot.

9. Desertwind

Hey SA_Kate hope all is well with you, and this is a article with George Eads discussing Grissom's/WP's return, and according to him "He's NOT coming back":( of course one never knows for sure, it's all spectulation, hearsay and innuendos. So time will tell that's all I can assume form anything we read about his possible return.[​IMG]

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/418417_tvgif13.html scroll down a ways:cool:

[​IMG]

10. SA_Kate_937

Hey desert :) Everything is good with me. :) How you doing?

That is just too bad. :( I really want to see the whole team back together again at least once (minus Warrick of course.. :( ) But thanks for enlightening me... :)

I guess we can be happy just knowing that they are happily married... somewhere in the world, even if it's on different ends of the world. :)

11. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

hm. You know, I vaguely recall Jorja saying she was in no position to return to CSI. Nothing is permanent. I've always been certain we would see WP at least once before CSI's run is over, and I still believe it...He invested so much into the series and he, along with Jorja, put so much into their characters relationship they've got to give it a good send away.

We've still got that finale pregnancy, right? If it IS for CSI chances are better than not it's Sara. Unless they take a soap opera turn and make it Catherine. With Warrick. :cardie:

12. SA_Kate_937

Hey coco, that is actually so true. :)

Except the thing with Catherine and Warrick was kind of gross. Where'd this finale pregnancy thing come from (sorry, been out of the loop for a while)..?

But it is totally true that jorja said she wouldn't come back and look at where she is now. Basically permanently back. :) And didn't WP say once that he wanted to be part of the CSI movie (although now I have no idea if there's ever going to be one).

Hre's to hoping. :D
    Kate.

13. Desertwind

Hey fans hope everyone is great, and these stars must have to keep secrets and not let the fans no what's going on, I hope we will see them reunite.. soon. And That Jorja signed up for S/11, time will tell. On the movie I still think it's a go, when the cast and Billy finds the time. Maybe we will see our beloved Warrick again:bolian:[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. SA_Kate_937

I'm liking the optimism desert. :)
    I think that Grissom will have to come back at least once before the show ends as it wouldn't be CSI without him. And then we'll get to to see the very, very happy couple :) Yay. I'm hoping for tomorrow's episode. :)

15. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Ausiellio reported about a month ago that there would be a surprise pregnancy revealed in the finale of a show that has fanatic followers. I think the consensus is that the show is Bones, and the mother-to-be is Angela.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.