Eric/Calleigh romance - why we dislike it. **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know what would be really interesting? If for once Horatio were abducted and the team had to go rescue him! That would be awesome.

As for Jake, I really hope/wish the writers would/will just forget that Jake and Cal were even an item. I don't want him shoved into a love triangle again. I don't ever want any kind of love triangle on this show ever again. Or any show for that matter. I just can't stand any love triangles. I don't care how attractive the people involved are. :lol: But... if they feel they have to do a love triangle, do a different one! Have an ex girlfriend from Eric's past (high school / college girlfriend) come into the picture and him confused about his feelings for his first love or for Calleigh, or whatever. Mix it up a bit instead of repeating the same exact triangle. :lol:

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

How about Frank? Could you see someone abducting him.I can just hear Frank now with his great Trippisms.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, yeah he needs a storyline badly. :lol:

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

LOL at the thought of H being abducted.

Re: the next part of your post. No, no, and no! :eek:
    There should be no triangle whatsoever, or squares. Heck I don't even want the twosome, whether it be J/C, or E/C. Calleigh needs to find a new hobby; one that requires her pants staying on! Maybe then the show could get back to WHAT MADE IT #1 most watched in the world, the title they proudly paraded around before the E/C storyline killed it. ;)

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Jake is nothing but a prop.
    They should name it: Hagen the sequel. :mad:
    When you have to do collateral damage to characters, or re-write characters as unrootable so you can give credibility to a couple, then that should tell you that the problem lies with the couple and that don't mesh together, dismantle the ill conceived couple and move on from there.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  6. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Somehow I just can't get a visual on anybody abducting Frank. And the Trippisms? I'd almost pay to see that! :guffaw:

Oh God, we need some new writers!

7. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

so jake is comming back......hope calliegh doesnt pick him over eric

8. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw: That would be my dream, though I'd prefer Jake still alive :guffaw::guffaw:.Hopefully they will kill the traitor and Delko will commit suicide after it and there we go....CSI:Miami is back :cool:

If I have to see another time Eric pouting and sulking, I'm gonna pray Jake dies slowly and painfully 'cause I'll always consider his presence the main cause of the bad horror scene I'll have to see...I swear I'm gonna kill him with my own hands, if I have to see another pout from Delko!!!! :scream::scream::scream:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I have read more than once on this site(I've only seen this by shippers) that Jake dies either in front of Calleigh or in her arms.Did I miss this, maybe I'm blind.I haven't seen this particular spoiler any where.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I don't think that "scenario" has been included in any spoilers. At least I haven't seen a spoiler with that scene included - and I've been trying to pay attention.

I think that this is a scenario that was submitted as what someone would "like" to see and others misread and ran with it. I've seen at least one caution that stated this did not appear in a spoiler.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I did think that was probably the case,someone's wishful thinking. I did see the caution,but when I saw the scenario repeated again, I wondered if I had missed something. Talk about a soap opera moment

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  13. alexa

alexa Witness

ohhh thankx Lord!(breathe) Now i'm in peace! I was very scared when I read it for the 1st time!

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Don't get superexcited....'cause "never say never" when it comes to Miami especially with this scenario which, even if it's only a speculation, is still entirely possible :lol::rolleyes:. All you have to do do is always expect the worse and they might surprise you :p

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

You have a point, Flo.

Especially with the pathetic example of a love relationship we are forced to suffer through. If there is a way to make it more cheesy, contrived, melodramatic and nauseating - - I promise you the writers and PTB will work overtime to find it. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.