Eric/Calleigh romance - why we dislike it. **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: H's hair in that first one just kills me. And the idea of Horatio on a horse. Oh man would I love to see that! :guffaw: :D Love it!

2. alexa

alexa Witness

The 1st image is to die for!:guffaw: so funny ... really funny! :lol:

I guess I better not comment Ms.Procter any interviews! cause people just call one interview as "insane" and they think that was offensive so I have some fear to coment that because I would say much more (worse) about that interview but I'm very new to the this forum, to be kicked out now;)! (and my English is not the best way for me to comment) XD So I just can't imagine:rolleyes: what can come out of this new interview (I hope that does not involve marriage and children for the character!)
    we all have to wait and see!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

You will have to add my name to that list as well. Sometimes I feel as if I am at least 5-10 years behind on all the new slang.

It is my turn to give YOU a standing ovation:thumbsup: I laughed out loud when I saw those!!:lol:

It would definitely be a win-win for all.

If she doesn't promo it, I would be shocked. I might have to record this one. And watch with a towel and bucket near by.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Even though I'm neutral to the whole Eric/Calleigh hub bub, I have to admit those pictures were funny

I don't see any problems with commentating on what Emily says just as long as you don't say something like "Emily looked like a cow" or something along that line. Just watch the interview and point out what you liked and didn't like.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually I think that alexa is seeing the whole situation from the right POV.

As much as we try and not think about it....considering that Emily Procter is a key player in the whole situation [If you think I'm bashing her, please stop reading right now!!!!] since she plays Calleigh, there is a high probabily she will be asked at least one question on that matter. Let's face it, Craig is a good talk show and considering the timing, I think it's hihgly improbable she won't be asked anything on it ;)

As much as one person can appreciate her, as much as she can have a professional attitude towards anything, I'm sure that after the interview, in case she will be asked something about E/C, we're soooo gonna think many many bad things about the show and, probably, about her too.
    At this point, I think it all comes to the famous question of respect & crossing the line.

I've always been crossing the line (I admit it ;)), because I felt like I was able to do it. But, at this point, I do think that the more we'll be listening to that "crappy" stuff, the less we'll be able to focus on the topic without crossing the line and paying some consequences. Since it looks like there won't be any solution, at least for now, to the whole E/C situation, I do think that it is only going to get worse and worse.

alexa I understand how do you feel and, trust me, I've come to a point where I feel the same as you :thumbsup:. If you don't feel you're able to cross the line without consequences, you'd better not comment her interviews ;)

Back on topic.....I can't wait to watch the next episode of Miami 'cause at least, we won't have any E/C moment in there.....at least I hope so :p

6. Casey

Casey Victim

I don't think anybody are bashing the actress. I just think that LIKE HER we have a lot of sense of humor!
    I think the content of the interview was very offensive, yes, but for the writers and the rest of the cast! but maybe she have more sense of humor than I! yeahh lucky you!
    I really don't care if shes talking about E / C but another thing is that she clearly thinks she owns the show :eek: or like I say maybe she is really a funny women!

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Well I stand by what I said. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with what someone says in an interview and pointing it out. If Emily says something like "Calleigh and Eric's romance is the best thing to happen since sliced bread" you can be sure I'll say otherwise because I don't think it is...

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

How ridiculous is this? I was in nursing for several years. No way would they allow someone freaking out over a girlfriend/spouse remain while a patient is coding. The more they show these types of scenes; the more I want to pull my hair out. I know you guys have seen this before but it drives me nuts. :brickwall:

[​IMG]

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Also they're practicing CPR and he's holding her arms as if she were having seizures :guffaw::guffaw:. Boy how I would love the doctor to defibrliate her while he's still holding her arms :devil: . In that case I'm sure we both know what the consequences would be. Oh well on TV they defibrilate people with the oxygen mask still on :rolleyes::lol:

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Yeah. For Ann Donahue's supposed hatred of hospital scenes, we're sure getting a lot of them lately. She can hate them all she wants, but if the whole E/C relationship is going to be spent in some kind of bed (either them badly faking sex :lol: or one of them fighting for their life for the millionth time :rolleyes:) they really need to get a medical consultant. Even I, as a laymen, know that their medical scenes are pathetic. And it takes away from the intensity of the scene when you are laughing at the incompetent medical procedures.

It's okay, though. I plan to skip this episode. I'm sure my stereo wires need to be straighten - which will be a whole lot more exiting.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well correct me if I'm wrong but Mr. William Procter (Emily's father) was hired as medical consultuant since he was a GP. Well I spend almost every Sunday working on amblunaces and he certianly isn't doing a great job :rolleyes::alienblush:. While on some other show I had to watch at some ridiculous medical scenes (i.e. person defibrilated with the oxygen mask still on therefore both the person and the staff working on them should have been fried :rolleyes:)...at least they weren't so pathetic :rolleyes:. But oh well if that's serious medcial procedures for them.........:shifty:

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Are you serious? :wtf: That's the first time I've heard that. Procter's father is the medical consultant? :eek: If that's the case he really is doing a poor job and I certainly wouldn't want him as my doctor!

They need to hire someone with emergency room experience. Most of their medical scenes are emergency medical procedures and there is no way a GP would be up to snuff on that kind of stuff - and it's painfully obvious he -- or if it isn't him whoever it is -- isn't.

At least now I have a good idea why the medical scenes are so messed up. :rolleyes:

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

There are quite a number of hair-pulling moments, in fact a lot. Well now CBS have their own medical drama, better still, it takes place in Miami, better for our MDPD folks to seek proper advice there. :lol:

I also want to mention, why is Jake back? Who does this character makes you think of or linked to? :rolleyes: At this point of time, this show seems to be filled with repeated storylines, I guess this is what they are 'good' at.

14. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Who knows what they plan to do with Jake. Calleigh seems to expect every guy she comes into contact with to fall all over her, so I'm sure Jake still being ever-so-much in love with Calleigh will be written in and we'll get to watch Jake fall all over Calleigh. And Calleigh will be indecisive. Then we'll get to watch Eric do his obligatory pouting. Jeez. Something to really look forward to - NOT!!! :rolleyes:

This whole show is becoming a retread. Repeated storyline after repeated storyline. There is no originality at all. THAT, before anything, will lead to the show's demise.

What a sad statement for a show that has a cast of extremely talented actors who unfortunately rarely have anything to work with. What a horrible waste. :(

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually I'm quite sure Jake is gonna play a keyrole in Ryan's set up. I read the article from CSI:File and it looks like he's cooperating with the "mole" (if you wanna call him/her like this :rolleyes:). So it seems like they finally decided to make him play the bad guy of the situation. I can't say that I like it 'cause I'm sick of tired watching Johnny Whitworh playing such an ambigous character. I love Johnny and I truely enjoy Jake, but I can't stand anymore how TPTB always write him in every single episode.

He first was a bad UC cop (like Ray Caine), then it looked like he was an alcoholic (I swear I wanted to strangle Calleigh in that episode) or at least a dam liar. Finally they hinted us he was gonna die in one of the worst ways possible since he had a gang on his back because of what he did for the department AND for Calleigh.

Now they really want me to believe he's actually the bad guy they've always wanted him to be?

I love Johnny, but I truely hope he won't be part of this ridiculous storyline 'cause it is beyond ridiculous. The whole betrayal is beyond ridiculous.

But, OFC, it will strengthen the whole E/C romance.....it will be only thing to become stronger (if you wanna call it like this) after the season final :rolleyes::brickwall:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.