Eric/Calleigh romance - why we dislike it. **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Well lets hope the writers and TPTB haven't gotten any ideas right from this message board.
    If they have gotten ideas,lets hope they're the really good ones!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:wtf:Egad, did readers on this board take my 'scenario' seriously??? I was simply spinning a "plausible". I haven't any idea what happens with Jake, other than what we've already been told, that's he's somehow involved in Horatio's big betrayal.

Don't go jumping off cliffs.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Yes, several of them did. I saw comments here and on another board.I started to think I had missed something.The first one was mentioned right in the spoiler thread itself.Posters were talking about something else and right out of thr blue came an OMG!

4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

It happened to me as well. I speculated that Ryan would get toasted and it sort of snowballed

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW next time I'd suggest to change the name of this topic and name it "fantasy" :lol:. It is funny how people tend to believe in anythng and transform them into real spoilers even the most ridiculous things :lol:

Anyway we know what the real spoilers are, don't we? ;)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  6. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

What I think is hilarious is that its seems to be the most melodramatic, over-the-top, obviously someone's idea of a joke, scenarios that people run with - and they add more over-the-top melodrama to make it even worse - and then phrase it in a way that people start to believe that the "fantasy" scenario is truly a spoiler. :rolleyes:

Like CSI Miami isn't already enough of a soap opera the last 4 years, we have to make it worse! :rolleyes: :guffaw: :rolleyes:

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think I'm gonna vomit and pray for someone among the three of them to die. I swear I don't care which one at this point :lol:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

From this little article,you would think no one else is involved in this episode.It doesn't even sound the least bit interesting.
    Delko,jealous again,it's the stuff great episodes are made of.
    I saw a really great idea for this couple on another thread on this board. Send them off on a lovely trip to the Bermuda Triangle.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

**Warning: fictional scenario that won't ever happen**
    **on the radio**
    Coast guard: sir, we've lost contact with the ship where your 2 lover CSIs were on...over
    H&Team: alleluja....over

Wouldn't that be lovely?:p

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Lovely indeed, Flo. I think it would result in a very happy team!

[​IMG]Horatio [​IMG]Natalia [​IMG]Ryan [​IMG]Jesse
    [​IMG]Walter

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was really hoping the writers weren't gonna go down that path again. What on Earth is their fascination with love triangles? They are among the most annoying storylines in the history of tv. :lol: Why can't they just let Jake be an individual character? Why does he have to be defined by his past relationship with Calleigh? Why is the triangle being revisited? I was really hoping Jake had moved on and had gotten married to someone else and had a kid on the way. :lol: At least that would be DIFFERENT! :lol:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah so Eric would have wanted his family dead anyway 'cause he's still convinced Calleigh is in love with Jake since the whole E/C romance is so solid :rolleyes::lol:
    This is just a never-ending story :lol:

Delynn thank you so much for the pictures :lol:

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

Oh my gosh!!! Not another Eric/Calleigh/Jake revisted triagle! Adding once again to this gag-a-minute storyline. Why can't they just do the episode without that crap cropping up? Does tptb actually think that all of the fans are so interested in this? I'm so disgusted with this whole mess; I wish the three of them would get caught in a hurricane and blow out to sea. I don't even want to speculate on the out come of this whole bad scenerio. I have so many visions running through my head at the moment; and not positive ones. JUST SHOOT ME NOW!!!!:guffaw:

I can't understand why NCIS and Criminal Minds can show us glimpses into personal lives without going all soap-operaish. It adds depth of character without distrating from the whole atmosphere of the crime show.

ANYONE UP FOR SLAPPING TPTB SILLY?

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

If the line isn't too long ,I'll sign up.If it's an extremely long line,I 'll do it after work.

15. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

We need to add Nelson from Simpsons going Ha ha in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.