Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, go figure they did in fact get together, they sure do fly around alot, frequent flier miles hopefully, Maybe they discussed his 'guest spot' back on the show, I sure hope so. He sure doesn't look like he did when they were filming CSI:confused:Hope she had fun in Chicago. She's a Californian, so BRRRR:censored:

SPOTLIGHT ON HUMANE:CHICAGO

[​IMG] remember them?

Courtesy of JFO~

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well, we did get a Grissom mention in last nite's episode :), and possibly an answer to a GSR question. Since Sara said they went looking for bugs while in a canoe on their honeymoon (love, Grissom style :lol:), I am assuming they got married in Costa Rica. Whether in the middle of the rainforest or on the beach, I bet it was lovely and very romantic. :adore:

3. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I had to do a double take when I saw that photo of them... Cause I didn't recognize Grissom!! Where's his hair... ?? Sigh, well, I loved, loved, loved the mention in last night's episode! And especially how Sara coughed after saying it as if... Yes, that was a random piece of information I didn't need to tell you but I told you anyways... So cute!

I could just imagine them sitting on a canoe looking for bugs =) Sara having issues getting Grissoms attention sometimes but still totally in love.

It was a great episode. I loved the girl who loved Rascal Flatts, mostly because I get like that sometimes... Not that bad though, but she was so cute!

Here's to hoping that there will be more mentions of them or a CSI movie. :D :D :D

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    Considering Grissom and Sara kept their relationship a secret for 8 years, I think Sara surprises herself when she shares information now. It's like she can't believe she is talking about it; like with the baseball analogy with Catherine in the first episode this season. It's cute. I guess it's all part of the new happy Sara who has become more open and comfortable with people.
    Keep those Grissom mentions coming, writers!

5. SA_Kate_937

I didn't think of it that way jtd, but it's so true. I'm glad that everyone knows about them now though. :)

And I agree, keep them wonderful moments coming.

I am watching Happy Place right now and I'm still sad about the fact that they didn't really explain how Sara could just return, when here it is very obvious that she doesn't want to at all. :(

6. Desertwind

I enjoyed the way that Sara brought this up to Ray, who Grissom offered this position too. So, maybe she feels comfortable sharing her memories with him "Grissom & I went looking for bugs in a canoe, when we were on our honeymoon" They, Ray and her were looking at canoes, so she just shared that little moment with Ray, and he just listened and smiled;) I hope if he does pay a visit, he doesn't have that Caesars white hair-cut:(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  7. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Hey everyone! :D

I haven't been keeping up with the episodes lately, last week was the first time I'd tuned in in a long time, and it was worth it...I think we're slowly (emphasis there) but surely getting somewhere, like I think we're leading up to something now. By the season finale I suspect we'll know something juicy and new.. :)

^^^that's a great pic of Jorja and Billy, he looks so different! I had to do a double take there :cardie:

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I don't think I will ever watch that episode again. I watch the cuddle scene at the beginning, then turn it off. For me, it was 8 years of angst squeezed into one hour; truly painful to watch. If it hadn't been for that episode, I think Sara coming back would have been easier to explain.

As it is, I'll watch and wait for Sara to give us hints from time to time of what life with the Grissoms is like. I like what they are doing so far, but I hope it will lead to an actual Grissom appearance.

I don't care what Billy looks like when (if) he comes back, DW. Hair, no hair, gray or brown, beard, no beard. I'll just be ecstatic to see Grissom and Sara together again. :)

9. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Yeah, it answers mine. Yay! new episode. I/we are just so fanatic that we are hanging to every word every line to hear a mention of GSR! Like the wedding band thing. So happy :adore:

I guess that the authority knows there are (still) so many who are waiting for Grissom or any mention of it. That they are really like to play with the fans with regards to GSR and keep us on a suspense.
    Or maybe they are just bugged with the GSR fans period. :lol:

The words for this episode: canoe, honeymoon, bugs!

10. SA_Kate_937

Hey everyone!

Yay, keep those comments coming.. :) Either they know that we want a mention or they're just messing around (telepathy to TPTB!!!) And I think we are getting somewhere, eventually. We'll get there and be super happy! :)

jtd, that is so true. The said thing is that they didn't even try to explain it. But I guess their explanation was just showing how happy she was when she came to visit and obviously if she is coming back then she must have gotten over her issues... but I still want to know!

I agree with desert, take that haircut away from me! Although I will most probably be happier if he has hair on his head. :)

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

This is part of a CBS press interview with Jorja; it seems to be from last fall.
    Credit and link to JFO where there is a video and full transcript. I thought it was cute she was wearing the wedding ring during the interview. :)
    http://jorjafox.net/wp/blog/2010/03/08/csis-electronic-press-kit/

What Sara & Grissom Have Been Up To Since Leaving CSI
    When we left Grissom on his last episode, we presumed that Grissom and Sara were living together, happily ever after, suspended in reality, in the jungles of Costa Rica. Which is a lovely place to get to spend time in, I highly recommend it. *laughter* If you're gonna disappear, do it there.
    We sort of set the stage- We haven't revealed all that much of where they've been and what they've been up to, but that they traveled extensively over the last year, they had somehow landed in Paris, waiting for - they're married - they're waiting for a grant to come through.
    How Sara Returns to Vegas
    From my perspective, and Sara's, Sara never wanting to be the doting housewife that doesn't want to have her own thing going on, gets a phone call from Ecklie that says they're a man down, a man short, and could she recommend anybody to come in to Vegas. And so Sara decides to take the job on a very short term basis, while her husband does his thing, to give him the space to teach and to do what he does, and not feel that she's just kind of sitting around, watching him do what he does.
    That's sort of the setup, that's about as much as I know so far.
    Can Sara and Grissom Survive A Long Distance Relationship?
    I do think that they're pretty comfortable, sort of having a long distance relationship. Especially now that they know - you know, wedding ring - that this is going to be the course of their lives, that they're going to share their lives together. Now that they have that security and stability, I think they both feel confidant that they can go and do things and come back together.

12. Desertwind

WOW, thank's jtd94 that's so awesome and for sharing with all of us[​IMG] so she doesn't let any thing out of the bag as far as her "husband" making an appearance, but that she's talking about it:thumbsup: 'doting housewife' I can't imagine that either. So at least there's some clarification about their unique marriage~

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. SA_Kate_937

Hugs, kisses, love, teddy bears and jars of jam and honey to jtd for finding that. Totally made my day, especially since I just realised I have a mountain of homework to get through! So, thanks!

Doting housewife isn't going to happen and it's good to know that she thinks they can survive long distance. And yes to stabilty with our GSR couple, they were lacking for a while there... And I am just imagining all their tours around the world, Grissom obviously has the money to do these things, being super-entomologist man... Dum, dum, dum...

Oooh, happy bubble. can't wait until next episode, even if it's just a small mention or not at all :) :) :)

I wonder if maybe they had a year long honeymoon, sort of like: We've been working hard for so long, why not?
    Any opinions on this?

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I agree, SAKate; I think they have had a prolonged honeymoon. :adore: They probably got married in Costa Rica, then 'travelled extensively' for 8 months. Then while they were visiting Paris, he was offered the lecturing job. Since they were both workaholics, I'm sure they felt the need to work, but more on their own terms. I'm still hoping that when the school year ends in Paris, it will be in May, and just in time to return to LV for the finale. :) Then, he and Sara will have the summer months to resume their travels, or start their research.

At least that's how it goes in my mind. :hugegrin:

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hi There!
    I am new to this thread and I have a question...In what season and episode do Griss and Sara get together? Started watching reruns and so enjoyed CSI LV started watching:) Have now purchased through season four and watch doing my exercise routine:thumbsup: At first Sarah seemed to annoy me because Gris is giving Nick a promotion and Sarah is upset because she thinks he should give her a more important role in the case the butterflied case. I thought she acted like a pouty child but then at the end I see Grissom was just protecting her:thumbsup: Now of course by the wonders of technology and GREAT information forums such as CSI forums take a bow please!:lol: I know they finally get together... even I watched THAT season finale and I wasnt a CSI LV fan back then:lol: To be honest I am a SMACK shipper from CSI NY so since Grissom left I did not think I wanted to started another evening commitment because it was GRISSOM who really drew me in!!! But since watching the dvds and a couple of fan vids by the way that last one in the fan video forum thank you jtd94:thumbsup: prompted me to come this forum:) I am an impatient american so waiting for SMACK is making me restless:lol: So why not ponder on a "Happily ever after" ship in the meantime?:thumbsup: So how about it? Can someone tell me have I missed the beginning of the game? Or is it coming soon? How about when I get to see Grissom in his Sexy kimono:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.