Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Ii hope you're right, Michya. I'm getting so tired of Natalia not being included.

Eva is so beautiful and so talented it's just a crime. This might night be an unpopular comment, but I sometimes almost wish some other show would swoop in and steal Eva to star in another show where her talents could be put to use and where we'd get to see her more than a brief appearance every 10th episode (yeah, I know I'm exaggerating, but not by much)!

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Yes her expressions are especially noticable in her face and eyes. I love it when she does that it just makes you feel more of what she's feeling. She's really good at that! That's what makes her such an amazing actress! And in that episode, that look she gave Nick, it was so funny! I loved it. Her face was like "Are you serious? Do you really think after I've been with you all these years I would do that?" I loved that episode. Actually that season! That's when you saw her the most. As far as her hearing loss goes, I think maybe TPTB has been getting on here and seeing we're really upset with her screen time. I mean they could do better but at least we're getting a story line here. I'm happy for right now, but they still could put her in other scenes and make use of her hearing loss. Like put her in the field with her hearing aid and for some reason it doesn't work and she almost gets hurt or something. I mean how much can we ask from TPTB?! :scream: And now that Eric's coming back what's gonna happen to her?! I mean they've added 2 or 3 new people who are already getting more screen time than she is and she's been on there longer than them! So what's gonna happen with that. I'll be upset if they push her even more out of the picture! That will just really P*** me off!

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I had this thought too, Delynn.

I don't know if tptb comes here and read, if they do, I think they only read the E/C thread. We aren't even asking for some big drama, maybe we are too quiet and not making enough 'noise'. I really dare not think if tptb are going to keep all the actors and her brief appearance will really become once every 10th episode. :rolleyes:

Nick was so badass in 'Death Eminent' and I also remember the expression she gave him. I know she has also said her favourite moments were those of her troubles with Nick. I always love her facial expressions def makes one feel what she is feeling. Her eyes are very expressive indeed.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Not unpopular with me. I'd hate to see Natalia go (this character is pure awesomeness!), but if Eva left I'd cut all ties with the show & be done. I would feel relieved.

My worst fear is that they'll use her hearing loss issue to demote her as a CSI & she'll return in S9 in the same capacity as S4, recurring DNA labrat. I would absolutely hate that. Don't think I could scramble through episodes waiting for when she'd appear. Plus I'd be too angry at the show & wouldn't want to give them the time of the day!

I did get to check out the S8 recap CBS posted. I was quite happy with it, and I agree it did seem to suggest this storyline is far from over. But then the worry lies with: what will come out of the storyline for her? :eek:

BTW, we are just a few posts away from a new thread....any title suggestions? I'm personally liking 'Eva/Natalia #3: Bionic Woman' :p
    Throw out some more suggestions so we can include a poll in the thread opening.

5. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

:lol: I like that!

If I think of something I'll post it, but it;s going to be hard to top 'bionic woman'

You mean the same way she's been since season 6? ...She's CSI now, but TPTB seem to have an issue with promoting her from a supporting character... I think she actually had more airtime in s4 then in recent...

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

If they ever dare demote her! :censored:

"Bionic Woman" is a good one maybe we can add something more to that, something to suggest we want to see more of her character. My brain isn't working right now, can't think of any! I will help prepare our Midori cocktails though. :lol:

ETA: How about 'Eva/Natalia #3: Bionic Woman - It's time for a storyline (or more screentime)!' :p

Or 'Eva/Natalia #3: Bionic Woman - A Beautiful Soul' :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope her storyline goes somewhere good. It's about time she got a decent storyline.

I like the "bionic woman" thread title suggestion. :)

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I like "Bionic Woman" as well.

I agree with Michya, though. I'd sure like to see something about her being beautiful and compassionate. Is there a word that could be added to reflect Natalia's warmth and beauty?

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

How about "A Beautiful, Caring, Bionic Woman"?

What's everyone's favorite Natalia scene?

I'm not really sure what mine is. I liked when she stood up for Eric in "Sink or Swim". :)

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

how 'bout this: Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

I like that one too GNRFan -- she was all kinds of awesome yelling in thier face & grabbing thier arm. I'll have to continue my favorite scenes when the new thread is up cause I have soooo many.

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I am okay with that mjszud.

So anyone opening the new thread for our Beautiful & Compassionate Bionic Woman? :p I will miss this thread.

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I like it! Let't hope a brand new thread will also mean the start of a brand new story for Natalia and a whole lot more screen time for Eva! :thumbsup:

13. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I like the one where the guy grabs her arm and Horatio comes in and tells him "I would let go of her if I were you." and she said "It's ok Horatio, I've got it." then the guy looks at Natalia and and she pulls her arm out like real hard. I love the face she gave him! And that scene to me told us how strong she was with Nick, because she stood her ground. There's so many though! I do like the "Sink or Swim" one too! I was like Go Natalia, Go Natalia, It's your birthday! :lol: I like in "Internal Affairs" too when Nick is at the crime scene before her and she says, "I can't believe you got here before me, jump the gun much?" and then he says what he says and she goes, "Well then I might just take my sweet time." And she like puts her lips together on "time"! and then he says you look good in green and she rolls her eyes! I love that one too! :) I pretty much love all of the scenes she's in!

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm off to open the new thread then! See ya there ....:p

15. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Since we've passed 1000, I've opened a brand new thread which can be found here. Closing this thread now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.