Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Welcome to the brand new Eva/Natalia thread!

[​IMG]

I've gone with mjszud's suggested name, but if you decide you want something else, we can change it. :D

Old thread can be found HERE.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thank you for starting it :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Midori cocktails all around!! :beer:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay, new thread! :D

Lovely pictures, MJ. Love the thread title! :D

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Yay, a new thread! :beer: Midori Cocktail Cheers to all!!

[​IMG]

Wishing we will get to see more of the wonderful Natalia on CSI:Miami!!!

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Outstanding!! Yippee! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm picture posting challenged, so I'll leave that to you pros. You guys are doing a great job, btw. Beautiful pictures of Eva. Then again, can she take a bad picture? I doubt it. Her beauty shines through in every photo!

I'm really excited for this new thread.

I hope it coincides with a great new storyline for Natalia. Of course that would mean we'd get to see a whole lot more Eva - a win, win no matter how you look at it!

Cheers gang! :beer:

6. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

YAY!!! NEW THREAD!!! :beer: :hugegrin:
    Good job on the pics. It totally rocks!!!!:thumbsup:

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Oh if some don't know how or why we are calling Natalia the 'Bionic Woman' -- Well, Ryan called her the 'Bionic Woman' in 8.14, when Natalia told him that she got a hearing aid and Natalia replied 'Exactly!'. :lol:

Natalia got her hearing aid because of a hearing loss problem caused by both the explosion in 8.10 and a pre-existing cochlear damage possibly caused by a hand slap as suggested by her doctor in 8.13. We still don't know the full story as tptb are leaving us hanging. :scream:

Once again, keeping the spirits high and wishing that we will all get a whole lot more of Natalia and a great new storyline!

8. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

I really hope that they keep the focus on her for a while. Since we might have more regulars next season I really hope that she isn't cut short without proper conclusion.

9. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Yay for the new thread!!! :) So happy and thanks for the cocktails! One question the first picture that has 3 pictures in it, can someone make me a signature out of that?! and make an icon for me from the picture above it of just her? I love it! lol Talking about Nat's hearing loss, I really hope we get something sooner or later! I mean how many episodes are left? Not many. And whats gonna happen in season 9 when Eric returns fulltime? Is it gonna be a man team and the girls get pushed aside? I mean theyll have Eric, Horatio, Jessie, Ryan, and Walter. And then you have Natalia and Calleigh. To many people if you ask me. It's kinda aggravating. I mean we sit here and think now that Eric's gone Natalia will get more screen time, but no they bring in 2 more people and let Eric back. I feel bad for Ryan, Trip, and Natalia. I mean I love Eric don't get me wrong...but it's just aggravating. I sure hope TPTB knows what theyre doing with this!

10. alexa

alexa Witness

I couldn't say better!
    I mean......there are shws that are lost on the way with so many characters!They have to be careful!
    I hope Natalia had a good storyline in the next season and isn't forgotten just to show more scenes between E & C (nothing against this couple! love callie).
    Good new thread!!! :thumbsup:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think the majority of us are all feeling the same, BD. So many questions, & no one has the right answers; it's frustrating & I'm quite tired of my stomach being in knots. We'll all have freakin' ulcers by finale! :rolleyes:

Anyway.... I'm trying to stay positive & remain hopeful that our girl will be just fine. ;)

So, any theories on how Nat's "secret" (whatever it is) will be exposed? And if the cochlear concussion is just from her past, how will it effect her, what will come out of it? Thoughts, wishes?

ETA:
    I made that with a collage tool on Photobucket, they come out enormous. If I tried resizing it to banner size, she would be unrecognizable. I do have the icons seperate, so if you can find someone who can put all 3 into bannner size they're welcome to use what I have.

I'll work on the solo Eva icon for you...do you want it in 'bronze' like above, or something else? Just PM me.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

First we have to know what 'it' is! Judging by the CBS recap, I think we can really safely assume it is about domestic violence. Next we have to know when did it occur!

I think it will be exposed via a case and she will be confronted to reveal. If it was from the past, I am sure she will be able to overcome quickly and come out stronger. If it was from a more recent case, she would have a break down and only then overcome it.

I don't know if I am wrong saying this but I sort of want her to continue to be the Bionic Woman (i.e she would still be wearing her hearing aid) next season and not just heal via a surgery and all is forgetten (like Grissom). Sure it is good for her to move on but it would be nice if there is continuation and at least there would be some story for her to fall back on next season if tptb can't think of any for her.

Whether it will happen or not, well just let me dream :lol:..... because I have no hope in tptb. :rolleyes:

13. iwatchtoomuchTV

iwatchtoomuchTV Dead on Arrival

Hey!! liking the new thread and hoping we get more information about the cause of her concussion. abuse? current? years ago? Nick? not Nick?

these are the questions!

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree, via case is usually the way it goes. But I'm wondering if all this will just boil down to Natalia being able to solve a case because of her own 'cohclear concussion' experience. Say the case involves a dead woman & it looks to be murder by random suspect, then Nat finds out the woman had a cochlear concussion & she then points the finger at the husband -- she solves the case, is emotionally connected, & then *poof* her storyline is gone. That's my fear at this point...it going NO WHERE.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that either. It'd be nice to see it affect her in the field somehow. Aren't there certain things a person with a hearing aid have to be careful of? Like flying, & loud ringing sounds? Maybe even a shoot-out with loads of gun-fire? I just remember an old episode (title is escaping me, but it's the one where H is in Georgia) where a prison gaurd wore a hearing aid & a cell phone ringing near his ear freaked him out....it's how he was busted. I'm surely missing some pieces here.....Delynn I know you must remember it! Help me out honey! :lol:

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

It was season 2's "Hard Time." A celluar phone that was held too close to the guard's hearing aid resulting in a high pitched squeal that was the reason he lost it and attacked the victim so viciously.

When they realized that the victim did try to call 911 and were able to find the recording of the attempted call, they could only hear the high pitched squeal, I believe. Horatio went and got the same cell phone as the victim and had Eric bring down an audio file with the 911 transmission to match again the sound emitted when Horatio held the phone up against the guards hearing aid!

As you said, MJ - BUSTED!

That episode was heartbreaking. Everyone did such a good job - especially David. But that's just my opinion! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.