Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family![​IMG]

The idea of "They are together" is really exciting[​IMG] but since i have this skeptic mind:p let's wait what it is in storage for us:drool::drool::drool:

It worked with 6.10 so i will use the "wait and see" method again with 6.11

And if you ask me, i can tell you something had happened in 6.01 between Mac and Stella WAY BEFORE it happened the thing between Stell and Adam. I would prefer to think they kissed and then Mac regretted it because after all if Stella ran towards Adam is her business but i guess men are too territorial and this simply logic won't work with Mac or with any other man:lol:

And if you ask me i would have wanted the moment when Mac discovered or it was told something had happened between Adam and Stell. His face would have been priceless:p And again, maybe it's the soap opera type but it would have been good to watch his reaction;)

I wonder if we will have something juicy on episode #16 this season? It's like the green reference.IT BELONGS TO THE SMACKED FAMILY!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

love you all

Debbie:p

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

The more I think about it, and read your post and the other posts here, I start to agree (Or hope) that maybe something has been going on below the surface, and they have been hiding it for us, except for this snippets, and the cold between them was intentional.

I mean, they did it with Don's mourning, we barely saw that between the first episode and the 8th.
    I'm voting that something is bubbling just below the surface, but has been pushed off the screen because of Danny's injury.

My dream for the next episode, is that the opener, (Instead of some cheesy 'Let me save you from the misery of your life' kind of thing) will be like we get to see that Mac and Stella are together, I had a scenario like this in my mind (Absolute dream.)

Imagine the sound of a pager or phone, and we'll see like, a bed, with 2 people sleeping and then after a short while Stella raises herself up on her elbows, a disorientated look on her face, and a mess of curls bouncing around her head. She's, like, looking around for a couple of seconds, until she hits Mac on the shoulder or something. Annoyedly groans. "It's yours..." Before dumping her head back onto the pillow.

Just my point of view, I just think it would be adorable.. Any other scenario with them together would work for me. As long as they are just that; Together.

Uh uh uh! I just realized something about Our SMacked colour. Green.
    The two most common (And my favorite) Christmas colors are green and red, right? And Green of course stands for SMacked. And Red is for love.
    Green Red = Smacked Love. That combined with the 16th, and the promo. I'm saying we're up for something real good here.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

but they kinda did that before with peyton! *runs away from angry smackies*

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yeah they did, and quite frankly I would much prefer if they maintain Mac and Stella's personalities and not do anything that reminds us of Virus!! :D 'Sides, if purposeful hand touching is something to :eek: about, I seriously doubt it if they're suddenly depicted sleeping together!! ;) At some point, yeah of course!! :devil: But as badly as I want them to be together, I want it to develop Mac and Stella fashion, if you know what I mean...... :)

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I read your posts and the idea of them being already together starts to make sense more and more...Or if they aren't yet together I think it's just normal flirting which has been going on sooooo long already. I think it's come more and more stronger and NOTE, not only Stella's side! ;) The next weeks promo shows Mac and Stella togerher I think it's from the season 5 and then it comes that hug scene and Mac's talking....So I think the possibility that our Xmas wish might come true after all!

*Fingers crossed*

Here's the smacked scenes from the "Death House" episode "again" cause I can't get enough seeing those two working together! And everytime when I'm watching those parts I start to think more and more what's going between them??? It's definitely more than just platonic friendship!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7mPfKe48I&feature=fvsr

6. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Hey everyone!
    It's been such a long time since I've been on here again... my disappointment on how the script writers handled our ultimate crime fighting duo dynamic LOL

Anywho I watched last ep and boy did someone just turn up the heat?! I could practically feel the heat radiating off my screen, and gosh those small stealing glaces/ looks at the autosy scene...in Flack's choice of words 'o la la' hahaha

'I thought you had hobbies outside of work'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'Let's take him to the Jets game this weekend'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A bit distracted, are we?

[​IMG]
    Stella's so flirty!

[​IMG]
    Mac is too!

[​IMG]
    At first I thought she had a splinter in her hand

Those hand touches... major lol @ Mac's cry out for 'Stella am I that transparent? can't you feel my hand wrapped around yours' And Stella's like 'Oh God, HE's hand is wrapped up against mine... and I nearly dropped my Iphone!'(explains how he wraps his entire hand securely AROUND hers)
    They should just intertwine their hands :p

I'm glad it wasn't Mac and Stella in that confining room where the gas leaks cause they wouldn't need a match to heat up... they'd explode right there :p

I think they realised how the ratings goes when the duo are at odds. They've gained a lot of in-closet shipper-followers, if my youtube account is right.
    It's amazing how people started following a show cause they came across the two characters dynamic and realise there's more to this than just a CSI show.

They better give a something for the christmas ep. :)
    An if they cut 'the moment' out.... that's a 'death house' for them LOL

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  7. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

i didn't know that thingwith virus because I've only watched that episode once, about a year ago, so I couldn't remember, but Ew you're definitely right. I gotta figure out another way... Hmm. OH god my mind is twisted..

The thought that it's just normal flirting, that has been going on for a while, kind'a stingsm since I've managed to make myself believe that something is gonna happen. Which isn't healthy since i'm just going to be major disappointed. However, There is something going on I'm sure. My best argument is, again, He started it.

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I can't wait for the next week's episode. Promos look so promising for SMackaholics but I am scared to get my hopes up. Though have to say that touching in previous episodes is just HOT....could see sparks fly. :D

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Yea, I'm totally in overdrive as well, It was the same with GfD, even though even the promo for it didn't look as promising as this one, I was totally hyped. I just hope I wont be disappointed..

Just saw the pictures above, My god does she look at him alot during that autopsy report..

Nothing new here, just wanted to mention that with exessive use of windows movie maker and a couple of photo editing programs, I got the same result with the hug. YES it is a kiss on the cheekbone. I know I'm probably repeating, but oh god I Lorve that it is Mac who pulls her into the hug, and kisses her, and not the other way around. I think it's funny how we are totally hyped because he kisses her cheek, instead of when she kisses his. But of course, Stella is more of a contact needing person.

10. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i swear if Mac and Stella ever hold hands and intertwine their fingers i would die right there... almost exciting as seeing there first kiss... which i hope we didnt miss and it's Mac doing it

and i've been thinking ever since i saw the promo for 6x11 i have this feeling its gonna be the end of the episode and fade out... and we miss Stella's face when Mac kisses her cheek... argh and if that happens i'll be upset and happy at the same time
    upset because i wanna see the whole darn scene
    and happy because Mac's the one who pulled Stella into a hug...

if Stella did it i would aww but MAC'S gonna do it so its like jumping on the couch and squeeing so loud, my family WILL think I've gone crazy XD

EDIT: I got to go watch Death House again I feel like i shoulda saw more with those scenes it was a school night and late so i was tired

11. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I didn't notice all the looks in death house untill I've watched it like 4 times.

I swear to go if that's the last scene as you said, I'm gonna ram my head into a wall, how will I ever survive Christmas break if they do that? I'll be losing my mind seriously. Oh god why'd you have to mention it?

But it sounds like a logic way to go, unfortunately. But they do look soo together in that scene, I choose to read it as a couple's moment. Just because I wont survive till thursday (When I can watch it) If I believe they're gonna fade out of the eppy like that..

12. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

exactly...I'm so esparate to see it's something more than it's been so far that it's hard to keep myself bac after seeing the caps and promo but if it turns out to be something less that that I'm going to be mad and hate the episode. That happens with m as overly emotional person.:rolleyes:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Greetings, fellow Smack-crazies! I have once again been a very naughty Smacked fan and not been here for a bit. But there's been a big change since I last posted here! 6.10 sounds like it has some very nice Smacked moments- hand touching and Mac screaming her name sound awesome!
    As for 6.11....
    I really really hope the kiss is in the episode and not just behind-the-scenes. That would be a lovely Christmas present from TPTB!
    It looks like, as with last season, the writers have waited until mid-season time to bring on the Smacked.
    Let's hope the Smacked continues, as it did after episode 5.08 in s5.

I agree. And she looks at him with more meaning and feeling than anyone else.

It seems that they 'forget' about Smacked sometimes, then remember 'Oh, right, Mac and Stella have this really great relationship' at some point every season, just like every season there's a moment they remember Mac had a wife and include that. Claire and Stella are two very important women in Mac's life and very much a part of who he is.

I LOVE your Agatha-Christie idea for Mac and Stella, that would be great. Mac in a fedora would be hot!

Glad you are happy again, and crazy as ever, Debbie!:lol:

I agree they don't need lovey-dovey scenes, I mean, they're just not lovey-dovey people for starters. Their chemistry is hot rather than lovey-dovey. I do love how they know the way each other think and don't shy away from each other- they're not afraid to fight each other, or to confide in each other - I just watched Personal Foul, and I love how Stella got Mac to open up to her about his worries re Cabbie Killer without even asking him 'what's wrong'. Love how she quoted words he had said to her before (something about when the heat goes up, put on more sunblock) and how he shared his doubts about them being able to catch the killer with her, he seemed so unsure and vulnerable for a moment when he asked her 'are we going to get this guy'. IMO, Stella is the only one Mac would ever show that side of himself to.
    I also watched Greater Good today, lovely Smacked scene with baby Lucy at the end, Stella is so happy for Mac that D and L asked him to be godfather. IMO, Lindsay probably asked Stella to be godmother, I mean, she's the only other woman on the team and like a mother to Lindsay so it would make sense, especially given that she and Danny wanted Mac to be godfather.

I agree. It would be great to see Mac touch/hug Stella when it wasn't after some drastic thing had just happened or almost happened to her. What I really want is for our contained Mac to finally give in to his feelings for Stella and grab her and back her up against the wall and kiss and her senseless. That would be so hot. But a hand-touch or hug, initiated by Mac, would be brilliant too.

Thanks to all who have posted lovely Smacked pics, old and new.:)

14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Auch, You had me off dreaming for a second there. That would be amazing. He would really catch her off guard if he did that. I think maybe she would be reluctant at first, because she was overwhelmed and then realize what was going on. It would be so hot. :drool::drool::drool:
    I just rewatched the pay-up hug just because i was so caught up in SMack, the first time I watched it i actually thought she was going to kiss him. That would be a 'Stella-thing' to do. Ihope they catch us off guard and let him start

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lisa
    I thought the same![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That scene from personal Foul was very sgnificative because i can't remember Mac showed his feelings to any other than Stella or Don (when he told him about Virus)

And Stella , regarding being the godmother. I WANT CONFIRMATION! That would be very nice because she held baby Lucy and then when Mac was confirmed as the godfather she passed the baby to him ;D
    BTW Thank you for the crazy thing. I have missed being "me" and now i am under preassure with all thse examns to be really "me" again but i guess i can manage to resurrect time to time ;) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.