Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Stella looked gorgeous during the whole episode :D and both of them looked so perfect being so focus on catching the Compass Killer :D

Also the best idea was that scene at the end when the team were reunited like Family :D

I don't know what 6.10 will bring to us but i am pretty sure it will be good :D There was an obvious improvement in stories and i have nothing but great feelings :D

2. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I agree with you! :) And yeah, she DID look beautiful throughout the entire episode!! :adore: They both looked great! :adore: They would make such a great-looking couple, the HOTTEST one!! :drool: :drool: :adore: :adore:

a little hotness-reminder... I just can't get over this pic, it literally makes me drool!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

[​IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool:

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:eek::drool::eek::drool::eek::drool: My brain is literally overheating looking at that pic!!!!!!:devil::devil: I don't think the thermostat can register as hot as it's getting in here!! :drool::drool: Um, yeah, WOWWOWWOWWOW! I'm rarely left speechless, but this has done it! :eek: *brain incapable of registering the full extent of Mac's hotness* :drool::devil::drool::devil: And then with Stella like that beside him and the whole effect...........................:eek: Like I said, speechless!!!!!!

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ haha, yeah that is a really hot pic, it's great :)

5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I am considering to wallpaper my room with that pic! :eek::eek::drool:
    But that would be too normal for me! :guffaw::guffaw:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi, guys!
    Re Stella and Adam, I haven't seen the ep, but there are lots of ways to 'love' someone, so if Stella did look at Adam when she was talking about spending time with people you care about/love, it doesn't mean she loves him in a romantic way. IMO, Stella/Adam was a one-time thing, and she 'loves' him but as a friend. I always thought Stella and Adam had a 'big sister/little brother' type of relationship, and I wonder if she feels bad for sleeping with him? It reminds me too of My Name is Mac Taylor, and again there we had a confusing moment because Mac said about spending time with people you care about, then asked Gillian for a coffee. But in my ever-optimistic Smacked interpretation, that was just him trying to establish a good relationship with the new boss, especially as in The Party's Over, they seemed like colleagues again. Same with Stella/Adam, they're friends and colleagues, and maybe Adam has a crush on Stella, but that's it. Adam needs his 'own' girlfriend, someone like Kendall or Sam. I love Adam, he's a cutie, but I don't think he could 'handle' Stella. I don't in any way mean that as an insult to Adam, indeed, I think many men cannot handle the wild and passionate Stella. See, Adam likes to please people, especially Mac and Stella, so he wouldn't want to stand up to Stella or try to rein her in when she gets all wild. And I can't blame him - Rambo Stella is a bit scary! Even Flack called Mac to help him with Stella after their fight in Til Death Do Us Part! No, Stella needs someone who isn't afraid to fight with her (Adam would not like to fight with anyone because his dad was a bully and I think in his experience fights = violence. Also, Adam's just such an easygoing, chilled out guy.) Mac isn't afraid to fight with her.
    Also, TPTB have had Mac and Stella with other people many times before, yet here we are in s6 and they are still the major man/woman in each other's lives. Peyton is gone. Jane is gone (which makes me sad, I did love Mac and Jane's scenes together). Frankie is gone. Drew, Fireman, Jordan, Quinn, and Gillian never amounted to anything important in romantic terms in Mac and Stella's lives.
    I am wondering if Adam will become Stella's 'Quinn' - Mac kissed Quinn once and though she maintained a crush on him, he clearly thought it was a mistake, felt awful about it, and even when he was single showed no interest in starting anything. Stella only slept with Adam once, and as I said, I am wondering if she feels bad about it. I can see Adam's crush on Stella remaining, but just staying as a crush.

I love that idea, because for Stella to be the dominant one, Mac would have to give up control to her. Stella is the only person I can see Mac giving that kind of control to. I think he'd like giving her control over him. I think I know the certain someone from Vegas who could help them out, oh, that would be a great idea! I also imagine the use of handcuffs....:devil::drool:

Great minds think alike!

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello family! :)

OMG!!!! :eek::eek:That pic is hooooooooooooootttttt!!!!! :drool::drool::devil::devil::evil::evil: I pay attention to Mac ^.^ but having Stella next to him (so close) makes them look really "hot couple". :drool: Stella's blue dress and Mac's dark blue jeans...MATCH!!! :thumbsup:

I'm sad that I won't be able to watch the latest episode. I really would wanna...damn... :scream::scream::scream:

Anyway I try to heal my pain by watching old episodes. Last night I watched "Snow Day" and in spite of erm.."virus" (as you callled her) the epi was really "Smacked"! ;)

The reason why I'm taking this particular episode is that it proves that there's been obstacles between Mac and Stella's relationship but they've gone over it and growing closer during the years. I believe that this newest "obstacle" (you know who I mean...:vulcan:) is not going to change their relationship and IF that happens I'll be...:brickwall::brickwall::censored::brickwall::brickwall:
    I really hope that I won't need to...:guffaw:

Here's one "action pic" from the Snow Day! ;)
    [​IMG]

Stella trusted him and Mac saved/protect her. :luvlove: I saw her shock but instadly as her eyes met his she calmed. Now if that's not love than what is?!? :adore::adore::adore:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, i love that bit, it's great :D

9. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

man i LOVE that scene!!!:adore::adore:

you know, i have my tecnique to avoid Virus, i stop the DVD right after Mac&Stella's hug :bolian::bolian:.

for me the episode ends there, with that hug in a 'happily ever after moment'.

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Me too!!!! Lol, problem is, I loooooooove seeing Mac's emotions emerge, and since Virus has been his only serious relation they have given him, I soak up his expressions and imagine it's Stella!! :adore:

11. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Don't we all? :guffaw:

As someone above mentioned fighting and I do believe Mac is as stubborn as Stella and that would cause some hot fights which end with hot make-up smex.....eeeeeeeeeck got carried away....what was my name again? :wtf::eek::wtf:

12. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Exactly my technique too! :bolian::bolian::devil::D:D To me Snow Day ends with that scene, no Virus attacking Mac! :devil: :p:D works perfectly well! I mean, we can't let Mac get attacked by this dangerous Virus, that would be irresponsible, right??!! :scream::devil::D
    Also, in my opinion the looks Mac gives Stella are WAY more intense than the ones he gave Virus ;) no offence. The chemistry just wasn't there with Virus. I think both actors tried but they never convinced me. I even wouldn't have been convinced if I were NOT a smacked shipper, honestly - to me they just didn't do it.

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

-----> Stardust

*nods* of course it would be irresponsable, we can't let our Mac get sick, can we? :devil::devil:

and i agree there wasn't chemistry between Mac and Virus...insted between Mac and Stella the sparkage is almost ever present!!!

------> Karlia

oooooooh Smex :drool::drool: *daydreams*

------> Jade_Nolan

i should try that...up until now i always closed my eyes whenever Virus had a scene with Mac :rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:lol: *must look only at Mac, must look only at Mac, must look only at Mac* <-- what runs through my head! :lol:

And I TOTALLY agree with everyone that the looks Mac gives Stella have WAY more meaning and feeling. His eyes speak volumes and are so intense! :adore:

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

hammer227

Naaah, we can never let that happen!! :devil::devil: ;)

True say, totally agree, even a blind person can sense that!!!

Jade_Nolan

YES, and so are Stella's!! :) They both never cease to amaze me. :adore: It's unbelievable how Gary and Melina connect and communicate simply by looking into each others eyes... it's just awesome and I can never get enough of it :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.