Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

SMACKED family, I am back. So sorry its been too long that I've been around. I've been in mourning for my two 'ship since the beginning of the season but I just had to come in and share my collective squeeeee for last nights episode.

It certainly felt like old times last night as I kept yelling at the TV. What was up with all of the looks? Has Mac finally realized how much he missed Stella? The hand over hand, not once but 3 times....OMG! How adorable.

Loved the looks between them as they rearranged the furniture. Hee hee...they are in love..once again. :D

Next week, well all I gotta say is that I can't wait :D

I've missed you all family, I promise I will make my way back in here...

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Okay everybody, I go to school I even log on around noon and then BOOM posting explosion here.

You're right, it is the 16th OMG! I'm going to wear my green rubber bracelet (My lucky SMacked bracelet, since it's their color, and has the number 16 written on it. Odd really odd)

About last nights episode again, I rewatched it AGAIN, to count the number of SMacked moments in it and then it hit me, I cant count them. I am positively thrilled. I keep rewatching the hand holding moments.. :D THey're so adorable!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

FAMILY! FAMILY FAMILY!!!WHAT CAN I SAY? AMAZING, FUNNY, INTERESTING, UNIQUE EPISODE![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ALL MY CHARACTERS WERE BACK.[​IMG]

ALL MY SMACKED WAS BACK[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

MY STELLA AND MY MAC JUST AS I WANTED AND I HAVE DREAMT SINCE SEASON 6 STARTED![​IMG]

I JUST CANNOT EXPRESS MY JOY![​IMG]

I LOVE MY STELLA AND I LOVE MY MAC AND I LOVE THEIR CLOSENESS![​IMG]

HOLDING HANDS TWICE![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ALL FAMILY TOGETHER! (WELL WE NEEDED LINDS AS WELL;))[​IMG]

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! [​IMG]

I AM SO DARN HAPPY!!!!!!! :D [​IMG]

DEBBIE[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

ok, I think I'm finally beginning to calm down after last night, even though there is still a voice that won't stop SQEEEEEEing inside my head and I have not stopped grinning!!! :D:D

I am wondering where they're taking this though. Are they actually leading up to them being together?! Are they throwing us a bone as maybe they've finally realized how badly they had screwed up and are trying to make up for it? :shifty: I know where I WANT it to go :hugegrin::adore:, but in all analyticalness, where do you guys think this is headed? Considering my complete lack of faith right now in TPTB, my cynical side is saying they are trying to patch things up. Buuuuuuuuuuut they DID take things definately farther than ever before!!! :hugegrin:

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I loved the way they worked together too. Mac and Stella are great crime-solving partners as partners in Real life. :lol: They read each other, knew what each other was thinking, and didn't shy away from each other. There were no awkward moments, just Mac and Stella doing what they do best.

This episode renewed my love for this pair. They didn't have to be all 'lovey-dovey' on screen to understand how well they know each other and what a great team they are together on and off screen. ;)

Oh, and for those of you who watch CSI Vegas, didn't Mac and Stella remind you of Catherine and Gil in someway?

6. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HELLO FAMILLY!!!
    omg, kids!! i can't wait to watch the new eppy!!!!!! :D are you sure i can except a nice and sweet smacked episode?! something in the line of the looks in grounds for deception? omg omg omg!!!!!! i wish i could watch it RIGHT NOW!!!!! so tell me.... is our smacked BACK?! i've been missing so much what they were, how close they got, the caring looks, the oh-so-subtle-and-rare touches!!!! omg!!!!
    ps: am i allowed to say that i miss you guys?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

my back is killing me but i don't give a damn...i have to say this:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this Xmas will be the best ever!!!!

now i'll crawl back to bad and in my misery hoping to feel btter tomorrow...

Mac ♥ Stella

can't wait for the next epi!!!!!

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Erm, someone said about Mac kissing Stella's temple. I also did some color correction with the last frame before fading out by using Photoshop and I am bereft of speech!

Yes, there were no awkward neither nor edgy moments between Mac and Stella or Gary and Melina. They were so comfortable around each other. Remarkably the scene where Mac holds onto Stella's hand while looking at the picture in the iPhone! That scene was of immeasurable value and worth. Apart from that, there's also a sequence where Mac and Stella was in the Death House, just the two of them in the room figuring out the puzzle. And the way they arranged the shabby furniture in the correct order. They did shared their prominent gaze that speaks volumes as they navigate throughout the house. No words were needed. It was beyond words! :) Haven't seen that for a long time. As well as the hug for the next episode, we haven't had one since season 4! :D

Filled with contentment and joy as well as lovely moments from Mac and Stella. This episode is tremendous!

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Ha HA!:guffaw:You take care of yourself friend!!!

On a more somber note I am a little concerned that they took Haylen away as she would have been a new "Love interest" for Adam as they said he had a crush on her. I am not sure where they are going with it yet my verdict is out but I know we have been waiting on Mac and now that the hint of that has happened it will be fun to watch unfold. As winterhunter said they ARE so good to watch together.:thumbsup: And in regards to the question if the "Hug" was in the promo Yes,Yes it was! And hopefully we will see it in the epie next week. Also Garys daughter is in it I think? I wonder how she will play into the episode.

Well now,since Sheldon has moved out of Macs place maybe he is "Entertaining"........

10. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

:adore: :adore: :adore: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I just watched Death House and I ADORED IT!!!! :adore: :adore: I think I gotta watch it again right now!!!!!! It was perfect!! :adore: Loved everything, all my fave people where there and most importantly I LOVED Mac and Stella interacting!!!! :adore: Giving each other looks and smiles that spoke volumes and then the highlight being him covering her hand with his even three times (yes, I counted now) to look at the phone (...yeah, right Mac, you can't fool us, admit it, you just needed an excuse to touch her!! :p ;) ) :adore: :adore:
    I'm still so restless, I just wanna sqeeeeee!!!! :adore: :adore:
    I agree on everything you guys said, they were just awesome!!!! :adore: :drool: :drool: :adore: Oh how much I love these two!! :adore: Can't wait for "Second chances"!!!! :adore: :adore: :adore:

here are a few gifties, just had to make them now :adore: aren't they cute? (sorry, I'm all cheesy, can't help it *sigh* :lol: )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#3 (love Stella's look in this one :lol: )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :adore: :adore: :adore:

gotta go and watch it again, won't be able to sleep any time soon anyway!! :luvlove: :adore:

nighty, love you all!! :D

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^^ oh my god I'm going to die from happiness all over again!!!! :hugegrin::adore::adore: I can't BEGIN to describe how thrilled I am with Mac!!! He clearly was looking for an excuse to touch her (about time too!!!! ;)).......he's not even remotely looking at the phone in the last pic and his hand never budged!!!! :devil::devil::devil::hugegrin::hugegrin: And apparantly he was quite afraid that she would drop that phone considering how tight he completely encircled his hand around hers the whole time!!!! :adore::adore:

:hugegrin: I'm SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEing all over again now!!!! :hugegrin:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I agree with the about time thing. The whole touching thing is usually so out of character for Mac. I mean, the few times we actually saw him pull her into a hug or make some sort of physical contact (Comforting or friendly, or might I hope, more this time=) Something really sad happened. Like when her apartment burned, or when Prof. P died.. Stuff like that. Otherwise it's always her.

It was also amazing to watch her let him take the lead somehow. She didn't really touch him, he was the one to look for contact. :D Oh I feel like I'm going to pass out here.

13. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi girls,
    I was away for a while and when I come back I see you happy. The episode was very Smacked for you to be ecstatic. have Mac and Stella like the old days is priceless. It is great happiness. renewed hope. Worse than I will not see the episode soon...affffffffffff

FLAMENGO - Hexa campeão Brasileiro...aeeeeeeeeeeeeee

14. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

that episode was great and the hand touching in thsi weeks episode was great, thats what we SMacked fans needed... just a little spark is what we needed and MAC yeah i was surprised, MAC ignitioning the hand touching

and as for the promo for the Chirstmas episode... i screamed and jumped almost loud enouhg for my to think i was crazy... but YES I WAS SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!! the hug wasnt BtS BUT IS IN THE ACTUAL EPISODE... oh and if its not TBTP SHOULD be SORRY

i just got one question:
    Can it hurry up and be Wednesday yet? the great thing about next Wednesday the 16th YES that is the SMacked numvber after all XD, and it starts my first night of my CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY break... two things i'm looking forward to next week :D

it'll be a very merry Christmas after all... HOORAY for putting our SMacked back in action

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i agree, it was a nice change. and y'know, he so easily could've just said "hand me the phone" - he didn't have to touch her, and he definitely held on just a fraction too long, it was great :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.