Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think no one is debating your profession, ladyd10. Florry's job here is to moderate every discussion that goes too personally in Emily's life, and, as webmaster of anawardforemily, I try to help her too when I can. I think we already discussed, some time ago, about the fact that we are in no position to comment such a personal choice that Emily can have made. I completely respect your profession, your ideas and everyone's ideas here but I think it's the time to stop talking about this here. She talked once about the possibility of getting pregnant but there are no official news that she is or Calleigh could be in the future, and even if she gets pregnant, as her fans and respectful people, we have no right to talk about her private life. I don't care if it's in the rules of the thread or not, but since we are her fans we should respect her that much.
    And don't forget that a lot of people that comes in her for the first time could have a wrong impression of the discussion you are doing and spread useless rumors that can be just harmful for Emily's image.

Let's change topic, so what you think of Emily in yesterday's episode?

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Yesterday's episode? I was bored as all get it with it....yet again. This uneventful and boring garbge from the writing staff continues, I think I'm done with CSIM. I'm Looking forward to next week's Delko for the Defense, but I'm not holding my breath. This is probably the worst season in my opinion, since season four. Unless it improves drastically, or unless we get massively fantastic dvd extras, I'm not buying the season. What for, More stuff I'm phenominally bored by. Disappionting and a total let-down.

3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Emily was wonderful, as usual. But the rest of the episode....BORING! That's the only word that comes to mind when I think of yesterday's episode!
    I only watched it cause I wanted to see Calleigh, and hopefully catch next week's preview during the commercial breaks. Turns out, Calleigh had very few scenes, AND no previews for next week! I honestly tried to watch the entire episode, but lost interest very fast! I think something drastic has to be done with the writing staff if the show wants to keep its viewers!

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I have to say I loved the few scene Emily was in, I mean, angry Calleigh is always my favorite! I have seen few of the rest of the episode, studying and all I did not have the time but I watched Emily's scenes, the explotion and Natalia's ones. They were interesting and I like Walter since he has brought back some humor. I have to say I don't miss "romance" because it was off topic in a show like CSI:Miami, I mean, ok showing people feelings but, hey, if I wanna watch a soap opera I'll watch "the bold and the beautiful" (and, believe me, I won't!). Writers are still struggling but I have to say that in my opinion this season is better than last one, season 7 had so many terrible written moments that it was shameful for a world hit show like CSI:Miami!
    I am not surprised that Emily has not so many plotlines, she has been given a lot of them in past seasons and, for the sake of that, she has gone through so much that it's humanly impossible to stand! Maybe it's time for some rest, I like seeing her being a supervisor and walking in the lab close to H. Let's not forget she'll surely go through more drama next week with Eric come back...let's leave some plotlines to Natalia and Ryan, they deserve them after all...

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

AMEN!! There has not been one episode, one that I can say has "wowed" me. This IS the worst season since season 4 and I didn't think that it was possible to sink any lower than that train wreck.

Emily's screen time has diminished and what she does get, it kind of stupid....granted she does a great job with it but I have yet to read one set spoilers that has me going "wow I can't wait to see that ep" Now I patiently wait for all the episodes with Adam in them...b/c I miss him but like you said Robin, I am not holding my breath.

That last scene where Calleigh arrests that b*tch of a woman was fantastic....I chuckled when she said "then I deserve a raise." I was totally pulling for Calleigh to cuff the woman and make the cuffs a little too tight and tell the woman to shut up...but the scene we got was just as good. ;)

This show has hit the skids and until the network or its writers stop thinking they have the best thing since slice bread the stories are going to continue to suck. It is such a shame b/c there was a time when this show was the best out the 3 CSI's. Not so anymore.

6. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

7. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

She is always beautiful!!

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

She was so rocking the tie-dyed scarf/pashmina. She looks so amazing in colors. Wardrobe really needs to get on the ball and give her more of a palate to wear. Can we all give them a collective smack to get them to dress her in more bright colors. I mean, she's beautiful in black, but come on.....

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I love her in colour, but you know...on these pictures she looks sad. That's my impression. i mean she smiles, but her eyes are sad and red even if you take a closer look. I've noticed that in the Season 7 too...maybe it's just my impression, I hope I'm wrong and everything is great in her life.

10. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Emily is georgous :adore:

11. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Maybe she wants a baby.

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I don't think it's sadness, but more of a tiredness. You're right, her eyes didn't smile and they were a little red. Maybe it could something as simple as she has a cold and didn't feel all that great. Whatever it is, I hope it's over with soon.
    I don't think it's sadness, but more of a tiredness. You're right, her eyes didn't smile and they were a little red. Maybe it could be something as simple as she has a cold and didn't feel all that great. Whatever it is, I hope it's over with soon.

Anyone know if she has autumn related allergies? That could explain a lot. Watery/sad eyes and redness. I get it (because I have allergies of my own at this time of year) this time of year and relocating-even years later because allergies are so relentless- to another region can take time for the stupid body to find something to be allergic to. It sometimes takes years. But the body will inevitably find something to complain about. Happens all the time. It's the immune system in overdrive. So, if she has undisclosed/newly detected allergies ( Eva La Rue has made a campaign for Claratin) that can explain a lot about the red eyes and sadness. As a sufferer of allergies at this time of year....hey, I so get it. I want to sleep in and I'm extrermely tired and grumpy all day. I bl;ame her percieved funk on this.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  13. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, did anyone find her all perky when Adam was in tonight's episode? The smile went all the way to her eyes and she definitely was more relaxed and happy during the episode. I know that I've read many interviews that Adam and Emily are dear, close friends. Having your, probably, best buddy working with you again would make me smile like crazy. I saw the smile hit her eyes in her solo scene with Delko outside Autopsy. Emily misses Adam more than she wants to admit to generate that kind of incredible happiness th at she oozed their first few scenes together. CBS needs to give him his every desire. Who knew one actor could have such an impact? I know that others could leave the show with only a minor stir, though I'd hate to see them leave. So, CBS needs to get on the ball and renew Adam's contract.

I love the actors' friendship. He said that he missed her face...thet's far more telling than texting and email. It means that he misses seeing her on a daily basis and I find it incredibly sweet and loving. What a wonderful friend. Everyone should have one. I do and count myself lucky. It's just a base for anything and everything that the writers (being intelligent and all that....smack them upside their heads otherwise) throw at our heroes. Okay, I mean our Eric and Calleigh. Why do I feel another crisis is going to happen before our couple makes it permanent and public? Hell, Eric isn't at the Lab anymore. What's the hold-up? Let's have some movement.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

**RANT IN ARRIVE GUYS**

I know that Christmas Time is getting close (so everyone should be good), that I CAN'T behave like this and I know that I'm gonna get another warning from the mods 'cause I know they're right and I'll agree with whatever they're gonna tell me. But, after reading, this post I find myself insulted both as a non-shipper and, above all, as a poster.

I haven't watched the episode and, probably, I won't ever watch it consdering the fact I do not enjoy Eric Delko and I am not enjoying what's going on with the other actors of the show. So I actually don't know what scene you're talking about, though I do appreciate the fact you enjoyed it, I really do and I am happy for you. But the rest of the post really irks me :scream:

Emily Procter always said how much she misses Adam Rodriguez and she never hid it. Plus this sentence, read from other POVs, could lead people into thinking she has much deeper feelings for the guy than we thought. They are friends and I'm quite sure they're also BEST-FRIENDS. I know that you [I'm referring to all the people who enjoy the two of them] enjoy both of them and I do know that you would love to learn they're more than friends. But, for god's sake, stop it! They're friend....point black. No need to speculate on Emily's feelings for Adam 'cause it is
    1) ridiculous & childish
    2) is useless. They're not together and, probably, won't ever be!

As much as an actor could have a big impact on his/her co-workers, CBS doesn't need anything. He worked for them so he SHOULD follow CBS orderes. Adam is neither their slave nor their king and he doesn't deserve any special treatment....I have alreayd enough of Eric's special treatment, there is no really need to add Adam's one :shifty:

Just because you adore Adam Rodriguez, this doesn't mean the other actors/actresses on the show are uselss and that their possible departure won't have any impact. This is just a selfish mis-guided idea you have.

"Your Eric and Calleigh" I'd say. As much as you enjoy the two of them, not everyone has enjoys the two of them together. Not to mention that, for god's sake, this is Emily/Calleigh's thread! If you want to scream "how cute they are" please go the Eric/Calleigh thread 'cause that is the appropriate one.....not this one.

Again, mods I am really sorry for this post of mine and, please, do whatever you want with me, but I felt I had any right to do it both and admin of "AnAwardForEmily" project and a poster of this forum ;)

15. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Oops! I'm a bit confused :confused:! For a moment there I thought I was in the "Why we dislike Eric Delco" or maybe the " Eric/Calleigh Ship Dislike" thread, and not "Emily/Calleigh" thread :wtf:! My mistake :rolleyes:!
    Everyone, if you can't say anyhting nice, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!! Have a little bit more respect for yourselves, others, and especially our lovely Emily!
    Now, can we talk about how wonderful, beautiful, and downright adorable Emily was in yesterday's episode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.