Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'll try and be as nice as possible :shifty:
    If you had had the curtesy to read more carefylly what I wrote, you probably would have realized that my goal was exactly to avoid any ridiculous shipping discussion like "wow Adam and Emily love each others"(same thing with E/C) because this is topic is dedicated only to EMILY PROCTER!!!! But, then again, I guess someone didn't have the decency to think about few little things while writing a post or, in this particular case, reading my post:
    - Adam Rodiguez is not god....he's an actor.
    - Adam and Emily Procter ARE NOT together, as much as they love eachothers.
    - this topic is dedicated to Emily Procter so any discussion on how great E/C and Adam/Emily are together....please go somewhere else!

In ths thread we talk about Emily Procter and Callegh and not any kind of relationship the two of them have with other people!!!!! No one cares about them here!

But, then again, I know this is another useless post of mine and I really don't see the need to go on telling you this isn't the right thread for the kind of posts you keep writing :rolleyes:.....................

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

FYI, I did have the "curtesy" to read everything... However, with all due respect, there's always a better, nicer, more civlized (if I may) way of getting a point across. Now, I'm really not interested in wasting energy and time by starting an argument with you, or anybody else. So, I'll leave it at that...
    In the spirit of the season, everybody keep an open mind and heart. This is just a tv show, for goodness sake :rolleyes:!

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

And I'm gonna reapet it over and over :thumbsup:

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Ok. Looks like I got here in the right moment. People, take a moment to chill out and enjoy some good Emily stuff...

You'll love this one, we have video, a future interview and a wonderful picture, above all, these nice people think Emily is one of American TV Wonder Women. Aren't they absolutely right?

LINK

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Really really nice photoshot....thank you so much Lu for posting it :thumbsup:

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Not that I like it at all, but Rudolph there's a thread for the people that hate EC and since EC was in the last episode you can go over that thread and spread your thought about how you hate it and blah blah, okay? This thread is focusing on Emily only.

Looove that picture!

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I think we all need a little refresher in here.

First of all, if there's an issue with a post, please use the Notify Moderator button instead of responding. It gives us time to look the post over and causes less problems for everyone involved. We do check every one of them, whether action will be taken or not.

Secondly, discussing interactions between Calleigh and the other characters on the show in this thread is perfectly fine, as long as it can be backed up by actual facts/evidence from the TPTB and/or the show. If it happened on the show, we're obviously not going to ignore it in the Miami Forum.

That said, we're not going to censor dissenting opinions either. There shouldn't be segregation among fans here, especially if what is discussed is canon/fact. All that is asked is that the criticism is constructive.

Also, discussing Emily with regards to other actors from the show in this thread is perfectly okay too -- AS LONG AS IT'S PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. Ie: We've read/seen/heard the interview, video etc. Otherwise, it's gossip/fantasy stuff that doesn't belong here.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and everyone's opinion should be respected. But if one can't post in a civilized manner, it's best to log off and go outside. Build a snowman (or depending where you live, a sandcastle). :p

So let's all stop the sniping at one another and personal jabs, please. For those who have attempted to get the thread back on track, it's appreciated.

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, something from CSI Files and a paraphrased scoop off another thread: Miami won it's time slot against Jay Leno and a rerun of Castle. It was also the highest rated epiosode of the season.

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I liked Monday Episode, loved Emily as always. I like the fact that looks like she has more responsibilities, scenes with H and all...I mean, I noticed that even in the episode before, they ask each other about what to do in some situations, looks more like two job partners briefing than a "boss-subordinate" conversation. What do you think?

10. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

You are right Lusiana!I think the same thing about Horatio and Calleigh..I really love episodes like this and I think this is the reason of an high rate!

11. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I agree with you Lusiana!
    During the past 3 seasons, Calleigh and Horatio didn't talk to each others very often but now they really work together.
    Of course it will never be the same as during the first or the second season and it's normal because now they're older and Calleigh has more experiment.
    But I must say that I'm happy to see they two interact with each other, they make a good team :thumbsup:

12. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I think almost everyone love episodes with the old team with also something new like the new characters..personally I don't like when the team work too much separated

13. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i really loved the ep especially when calleigh and horatio worked together that was awesome i missed that

overall i loved it :)

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I have to admit that Emily/Calleigh has so much charisma and sex appeal, she looks great with almost everybody!
    With Horatio, especially in the first 2 seasons!
    With Jake and Hagen, even though I was never a fan of either one of the relationships.
    With Stetler-yes, Stetler too :lol:!
    With Frank and Walter- and they look like giants next to her :guffaw:!
    With the new guy Jesse :rolleyes:!
    With Speedle, when he was around :(!

And, my favourite, with Eric :)!

The woman just oozes charm, sweetness and sexuality, all at the same time!
    Can you tell I'm a big fan :guffaw:?

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Yeah, I completely agree. Emily is charming and it's really nice to see her interacting with other people. I've read once an article, Rex Lynn was talking about Emily and he was completely enchanted by her. People that have had the luck to meet her have told me that she completely undoes you just looking at you, and when she smiles..you just freeze in place! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.