The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To this rant.. erm on the 3rd night around 1am I wrote and note and taped it in the front door. It said "Dear guitarrplayer, it's nice that you have a hobby but do you really have to play it in the middle of the NIGHT!? Yes, the sounds can be heard thru the wall. - Someone who has been listening you to play for a year" and then "written at 00:52am"
    So within an hour, someone had agreed with me, today 3rd and fourth and fourth had written their own note that if it continues, we should keep complaining the company (student housing) that owns/supervises the building. and end the not "-- and with your guitarrskills, you are not going to the moon" :lol: :lol:

I am not really bitchy about some random sounds, but seriously.. I've had trouble sleeping even without those sounds and three nights in a row and I've had it.

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To the girls standing around the guy at the computer next to me.

Would you please shut the freakin hell up? I don't care about your whiny uninteresting stories. Oh noes, the cashier was unfriendly to you? Well, life's a bitch. Get over it. God, you've been standing here for over half an hour. Move! Elsewhere!
    Argh, no! Don't come closer. What? No! move awaaay from the computer!

I don't care that a zeppelin costs 16 million bucks, just mooooooooooooooove! :(

3. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I would so take a picture of that note and send it to www.passiveaggressivenotes.com Because it seems lit it would be comedy gold.

Seriously, though, there's nothing quite like listening to bad guitar playing at 1am when you're trying to sleep. I'd so be knocking on that person's door and telling them to get a headphone amp.

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

To all that I know and tend to hang out with:

You already know that I have two chronic diseases that affect my everyday life. Why should you constantly pick on me and accuse me of being lazy and not wanting to meet you? And accuse me for coming with bad excuses to get away from being with you. Why don't you try to live a life of constant pain, dizziness and nausea that plagues you? You can not even imagine how it is for me. I have not chosen to have these diseases and live with them rest of my life. Who are you people anyway?

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to class: why do you expect the teachers to spoon feed you the exams?? so the visiting professor didnt give a review, so what! study the material, understand it, and you will be fine! i cant believe some of you who demand to have the teachers tell you exactly what will be on the tests. anything they have taught is fair game, you need to know it all anyway whether there is a question on the test or not. stop moaning about not being told exactly what is on the test, we were provided with the information and it is up to us to learn it. why have some of you deteriorated into such a group of whiney babies? you should probably suck it up, or you will get your butt kicked in clinics.

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

To Windows Movie Maker: WTH!!! :scream::scream: You keep exiting out and running into 'problems' every five minutes, which caused me to have to work on a video for about SIX HOURS!!!!!!! :brickwall: Then when I try to save the file to something I can actually upload on to youtube you keep quieting before you even get to one percent!!! STOP BEING SO :censored: STUPID PLEASE!!!!!! :scream:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To mail delivery person AGAIN: UGH! I swear to god the next time you shove a package that is too wide in my mailbox again I am going to REPORT you! I reported one mail carrier for it once before! I've let this slip by three or four times already. The next time your butt is grass, buster! I'm sick of having to shove my arms in the mailbox and force the package out! It's ridiculous. If you honk the horn I will come out there and get the package myself since I'm usually at home at the time you come by! Stop being lazy and inconsiderate already!

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Dear Friend,

How could you be so inconsiderate? You are always quick in telling me that if I ever need to talk or get out of the house that you would love to take me out somewhere so I might get the chance of getting my head off of the things that I'm going through. But of course when it comes to that time, your choice of taking me to a bar is a whole new level of crazy. I would love for you to live a day in my shoes so you can go through chemo therapy and endure the constant feeling of being sick and tired. I do not want to be in an atmosphere that is filled with cigarette smoke, not to mention that I can't drink and you know that! I have no idea why I've put up with you for as long as I have, do us all a favor and think of someone besides yourself.

Nicole.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Heh, except it is in Finnish :p

Anyways, on the next day this dude (erm... so the handwriting tells me :p ) had written his answer, apologising and saying he'll use headphones from now on and said that can't help inspirations (but he wasn't playning, just few sounds here and there)
    The problem was I couldn't tell which apartment. Could be my neighbour next to me, or the one above me (I live in 2nd floor) - at least I can hear when he/she cleans their room ;) or below me.

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear CK,

Your little cutting remarks and jabs have me laughing at you up my sleeve.

And if you only knew the truth you'd eat your tongue.

I was really laughing at you in your face when you were so jealous of a stupid flyer I designed for the office, that you went around and told people 'yeah but she can't write poetry'. :guffaw: Ahhh ye gawds it's so funny it kills me! And I don't even WANT to tell you what I do write!! :lol:

Keep it comin' my dear. I need the laughs.

Your jealousy amuses me.

E.

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Dear doc,

please stop telling me you have no idea what's wrong with me!!! There must be something you can do... I mean you're a doc, right??? You sticked me with needles a thousend times and I'm looking like Swiss cheese already and all you tell me is 'there is something odd' but you can't tell me what is 'odd' :wtf: You can not be serious :scream:

And today I get the call that you maybe need to move my appointment for my next meeting with the damn needles because you're on vacation??? Well at least you get your money at the end of every month, you don't have to help for that :rolleyes:

Believe me, no matter what you tell me I'll be there next Monday and you better be there too... that's what appoinments are for!!!

I need to go back to work or I can quit my study, dammit :brickwall: I have no time for your stupid sh*t!!! So please get your sh*t together and don't leave me hanging again, okay???

Thank you!!!

Dear self,

I wish I knew what's wrong with you... one moment you feel bad the other great but mostly you feel exhausted and tired??? :wtf:

What's going on??? :(

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to useless research class: what is the point of giving us an assignment if everyone gets 100%? did you even read the proposals? you couldnt have, because there is no way everyone deserves 100%. this course is useless and we shouldnt have to take it. but if you insist the assignments should be eliminated. if you are going to give everyone 100% just make the class pass/fail based on attendance. that way our time could be spent on classes that matters instead of the stupid research assignments.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Let me get this straight...first, dumb ass assistant manager boy takes a "vacation" day today...only like 5 or 6 over his allotted time. Then YOU come back from vacation (because,...you know...you "always take the holidays off") and we all get there at 8 for our weekly meeting but you aren't there. Then you stroll in at twenty after and say, "Oh...I wasn't sure what was going on".

Huh??!!! Well let me fill you in. What's going on is that you are the worst excuse for a manager ever! See, as the manager, you are supposed to KNOW we are having our weekly meeting and you're supposed to show up for it. And if by chance you didn't know and you come in late, here's a clue....APOLOGIZE to the rest of us for coming in early and you not showing up!!! My God, you are just worthless...worthless.

Because, of course, when one of US is late for the meeting or misses it, you have to write it down....oooo....big, scary manager!!! :rolleyes:

You're going to be sorry one day when everyone gets fed up and stops covering your ass.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Manager:

You're a b with an itch. Stop being so crabby and get a grip!

15. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

To my Big Man:

I know you know it....so let's just come out and say it already...I live for your smile, and your subtle hints that you are paying attention, but I think getting it on the table to be much more conducive to moving forward...even though we're already well on our way.
    I love you & I'm proud of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.