William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Based on that pic(thanks WP_Rocks_MY_World!:)), I would have to agree with you on that. Another thing I think we've established is that the beard has to be present. Yeah, so the phantom didn't have one, but I bet he wasn't as hot as Billy either.;)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Agreed, "Jackpot" rules, I must have watched it mega times, and am still enthralled by his acting and his out of this world expressions. I hope he does return for a surprise visit. Watched "One To Go" this weekend and how he was so nice to Dr. Langston, and offering him the position as an consultant, on the team> Great ep. with him leaving and his encounter with Nick "You were my best student" and the sweet Greg and him "Greg: Thank's for letting me go out in the field" Grissom: "I'll bet sometimes you wished you hadn't of" and smiling at all the team as he walked through the hall on his way out,. And the last scene. Smouldering, I cried again~:( He will be in our hearts forever~

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  4. Desertwind

Gong back in the archives of Billy this article/info. is from 2006, wow 3 years ago. enjoy~

BILLY IN 2006

COURTESY of WPAP~

5. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR GRISSOM AND ALL GRISSOM. I CAN READ AND HEAR ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME.
    TAKE CARE ALL.

6. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

So, it's November...I can't believe 'Endgame' is not very long away!! *WOO HOO*
    I'm extremely excited!!

Has anyone heard anything about Billy recently (aside from Jeff Awards)?? Any new pictures? Anything? I so miss the Billy news :( It's very sad.... I'm in major withdraw... Love you Billy :)

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It is quiet isn't it? PLG and I were saying earlier we were having withdrawl symptoms cos she was wearing her Victory Gardens t shirt!

When he goes under the radar, he really does move with stealth!

MISSING! ONE BILLY PETERSEN. PLEASE RETURN TO BF IF FOUND. THATNK YOU!!

8. Desertwind

Welcome Rosatrinity[​IMG] have fun on and I hear ya'. So what's your favorite episode with Grissom? It's a hard call, so many nine years and counting. Did you watch "One To Go" last week? riveting perfomance with him~

9. Criminologist86

Please return him, happy, sad, or grumpy...we'll take him! Reward amount pending ;)

I know, it's too quiet....it's very sad....I'm really hoping he quits his stealthy moves soon and breaks the silence and says "HELLO, my beautiful fans! I'm aaaaaaaliiiiive and so are you!!" (line from 'Scrooged' with Bill Murray)

10. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Welcome Rozatrinity751. We certainly try to talk about nothing but Billy all the time. He's an amazing actor, and Grissom was a one of a kind character. :)

I was thinking the same thing BF. When Billy doesn't want to be found he just vanishes. I've been suffering from extreme Billy withdrawl too. I seem to be using my VG mug all the time to try to bring me closer to my time spent in Chicago when I saw him. *heavy sigh*

I wish Billy would surface for a bit too Crim. I mean is a recent picture too much to ask for? I really miss seeing him every Thursday :(

11. Desertwind

Well, here's some news and I don't have a link, but the site that represents him does not have this news, He's a new grandpa with his daughter Maite giving birth to his new grandson Indigo August, born 8-5-09, joining little brother Maz, so big congratulations to him,[​IMG] and maybe that's why he's not in the news anywhere, he's probably with his daughter and hanging out there. He's always kept a low profile pertaining to his personal life.~

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's awesome. Thanks for the news Desertwind.
    Congrats on being a grandfather again Billy :thumbsup:

13. Criminologist86

Where's the source?? And posting stuff like that without proof is false information & starting rumors, neither of which is respectful to Billy at all....I'd recommend people NOT buy this unless there's some really, really good proof somewhere...which I doubt.

14. Desertwind

It's great and I congratulate him and of course his daughter, and on the source, it's from another fan-site from a friend who sent it too me, who I've e-mailed for her to send me the link.I sure didn't make this up. And maybe Crim you can research this and find the 'news' yourself:rolleyes:

15. Criminologist86

GG: I LOVE your avatar! It's adorable :) Use that one more often!!

Does anyone know what WPAP's current 'balance' is on the VG fundraiser? They haven't reported an amount in quite a while and it's getting closer to the closing date (November 27th) so EVERYONE get out there & donate to Victory Gardens!!!

Reward Offered for Missing Man: A one William 'Billy' Petersen. If found, please return safe and sound to his loving fans, preferably me ;) High dollar amount shall be yours ;)