William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I agree, and that's why I got so upset- not over the actual rumored event, but precisely what Adzix has said...I guess I've been in so many of these same exact situations before that now I'm extremely sensitive & get pretty upset...so, my apologies for taking the bait.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

REQUEST

This is in reference to the belligerent remarks of two fans Adzix and Criminalogist who choose to go ballistic [towards me] over inocuous news pertaining to Billy & the birth of his 2nd grandson. Under no circumstances were these comments OK. If you find this news distasteful or invalid, that's your choice, but the remarks towards me were rude, offensive and out of line. I admire and respect this man more than anyone, to set that record straight. And it accomplished nor achieved nothing, except the wrath of the admimistrator TBonz [sorry] you had to step in. So in the future I request that unless you have something cheerful, upbeat, happy, positive or complimentary, please do not respond to my posts. THANK YOU

And no need to respond to this, unless it's in the form of an apology!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, it is time to drop this matter and get this thread back on topic, now.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes, your right Top41 just had to air my thoughts....moving on... so Billy was, the other day with Gerald McCullouch on the CSI set:thumbsup: Was he just visiting or was he filming? and check out his hair:wtf:

http://twitpic.com/ojixt

5. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

No, you did NOT have to air your thoughts. It was unnecessary and you have zero right to demand that someone answer a certain way. Even I don't make such a ridiculous demand and I run the place!

Pull crap like that again and I'll drop-kick you off the board. Fast.

Same goes for anyone who can't play nice. This is a discussion board. It is not a cheerleading board, nor is it a place to fight over stuff from other places. Discuss the show, the actors/actresses, but do so in a civilized manner.

As I said, remember please, that it is only a show. It's make-believe. The actors are strangers to you unless you've met them personally for more than five minutes. If you find yourself getting angry or wanting to fight with fellow posters, log off until you cool down.

To the 95% who DO post in a civilized manner and don't do any of the bad stuff, thank you. We do notice. To the others - don't come crying to me when you end up banned.

Now - back to the topic. If anyone else is wishes to reply OFF-TOPIC after being told to drop it, on your own head be it.

6. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

It's nice seeing Billy back at his old stomping grounds. :) That pic is very cute.

Seeing as he was at the CSI Studios, I wonder if Grissom is going to make an appearance soon? Or was Billy there for the role of Executive Producer only? Makes me wonder...

Nice seeing him come out of hiding anyway :lol: As you were all saying he was missing ;)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ditto. good to see him again. although i'm kind of thinking he might've had a few too many pancakes lately. lol ;) or maybe it's just this picture.

8. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hmmm, I don't think he looks that bad. It may just be the angle of the photo :), or the pose ;)

I wonder that if he DOES guest star soon, will he dye his hair darker or leave it the way it is?

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

heh, yeah probably. just looked at his pic from February when he got his Hollywood Star and he looked the same as here. :)

honestly, i think the maximum we could get in the nearest future is maybe a phone conversation, with Sara for instance. but i'm hoping for a real guest performance in the finale. it might depend on whether or not CSI is going to be in danger of getting off the air next season. if that's the case, i'm sure they'll do everything to have Grissom back for an ep or two.

10. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I have to agree that is was VERY nice indeed to see a new pic of Billy. I think he looks wonderful even with the white hair. :luvlove:

I'm hoping Billy does a guest appearance on CSI soon as well, but I have my doubts that it will come to fruition... *heavy sigh*

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Totally great to see him! Loved the silver fox look. He does look better when he has grey hair, if he has a bit longer and curlier. Like 'Burden of Proof.' I growl when I see him in that!

There's an ace pic from 'Blackbird' on the Pic Thread. Ebuzz has posted a curtain call pic. It's worked well, as today, I posted our last credit card payment off! PLG and I are officially Chicago debt free!! But sad. That what we were a year planning has passed... sob! Wah!! But totally worth it for the time we spent with him! Rawr!!

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^So glad your Chicago debt free. Now you got me wondering if I am yet lol.

I agree with y'all. That pic is cute. How can you not love Billy in his little sunglasses?:cool: Nice to see him 'checking up on the guys' (if that's what he was doing lol). Is it just me or was he wearing the black suit again? I'm beginning to wonder if he sleeps in it.:lol: Just kiddin'...I love ya Billy!;)

13. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

We are chicago debt free.... sob!!!

He definately rocks the silver fox look. I am going to burn that black suit of his though. as gorgeous as he looks in it - Its all we ever see him in these days!!! :rolleyes:

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

GOD that picture brought back SERIOUS memories.....wow....almost entirely overwhelming....Talk about a wake up call in the morning! LOL
    Yay for being Chicago debt free :) Congratulations :) I am too...haha poor Ash had to wait WAY too long for her last hotel payment! Sorry, bestie! :p

I'm getting myself back into debt to go back for 'Endgame' but it's SO worth it...I should have some refund from school to be able to use, so that's goood ;) I'm getting PSYCHED already ;)

And yes, PLG he's a HOT silver fox with that sexi hair...I LOOOVE it!

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Thanks for the debt free Chicago wishes! I'm pleased I'm a bit better off each month... and we can start to think about his play after 'Endgame,' whatever and wherever that may be! Hope it's a good play. Please choose a good play after 'Endgame,' Billy! Please!

I'm using some Billy pics for a scheme of work for my Y7s to introduce speech marks! Put them together, fill in the speech bubbles then I'll teach them to use speech marks and punctuation and then they write the story as a piece of prose! Genius or what!! I picked very pretty pics. Sigh... I'll just look at the pretty pics while they get on with the learning... any excuse for Billy to be in my classroom! :lol: