William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Another great episode from S/4, which gilsgal and myself posted, photos is "11 Angry Jurors", how did the juror die? and when Grissom and Sara where on the floor and she found the dead bee, who'd flown in through the window, and stung the guy who had a allergic reaction and died, and with his cool smirky demeanor goes "Well, that's it, it was an outside job":lol:And Sara's smile back at him, so cute~

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  2. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hello

Wasn't that from the Season 4 episode Eleven Angry Jurors? But yeah, I liked that episode. I liked the little smirk he gave Sara when he said that line. That smirk was cute :)

I think For Warrick was a great episode for Billy. He was amazing in that episode. The degree of emotion he portrayed was fabulous. The first real time we see Grissom "breakdown" emotionally, to the point of tears. Truly great acting :D

3. Desertwind

Thank's Rose it was a stupid typo,:( WHOOPS, I changed it, but the one you mentioned "FW" I though for sure he'd get a Emmy nod, the acting superb, You could feel his pain. So great, but he didn't get a single mention, only from us :confused:

4. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

I know where you read it!Billy or her daughter Maite,not said anything because they not wanted to do it public and keep in private.let's move on.;)

5. Desertwind

sara I didn't read it anywhere, a friend sent it to me, that used to be on this site but has joined another... and we have moved on, we're talking about dialogue from past episodes.. thank's~

"Grave Danger" The most riveting nail-biter episode ever in CSI history, to me. A 2 hr special. Grissom so concerned about Nick as they all were. So many lines that are stellar from this fabulous ep. I think this one brought in 35million fans the most ever in CSI history> Grissom: "Hang on Poncho":(

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  6. Desertwind

Great epsiode last night and Wendy did mention Grissom, on his recommendation of her going out into the field, which Ecklie nixed:( I hope that after the crossover [3 eps] he will pay a visit:bolian:

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

100% agreed.

no, no. you cannot just spread rumors like this, and then say "ok, finished, let's move on". it's unofficial information that he himself did not make public for a reason (if it's actually true). i think being a fan means also respect for him and his wishes to keep his private life private. even if you miraculously get a hold of some confidential information about his family (true or not), it's not okay to post it on a public board for everyone to see. i mean, c'mon!

just to be clear, i didn't want to drag on this issue but it's technically impossible to PM you, Desertwind.

8. Desertwind

Yes, yes, yes I can...Adzix my dear this is legit, and I don't feed into confrontational comments. This is great news, so don't shoot the messenger. Did you think I made up baby's name and date? I was asked not to post the source out of respect to the one who has this info. It's a fact and it is his own business, but if this happened, and it did, fans want to know this and it has nothing to do with respect :confused: It's not like someone is spreading rumors about him stepping out on his wife or some other abominable garbage, it's a happy occasion. He's a celeb. and has talked about his 1st grandson and his daughter Maite. And I would think congratulations would be in order, not dark gloomy comments. And it always galls me that some fans seem to tell other fans what they can do or say. If a mod. thinks this is out of line then they can pm me, and on pm's they're for my 'friends' So congratulations to you Billy on your 2nd grandson. and come on' And that's all I care to say:thumbsup:

"You've Got Male"

Grissom to Brass: "The one who finds the body is the first suspect"

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

very possible. unless Google is wrong, you are the only person on the whole Internet that claims this information publicly. so no, i don't think this information is 'legit'. and even if it is true, we have no ethical right to spread it over to the public.

if you are a TMZ reporter, a National Enquirer journalist or a paparazzi, then it would be your job to do this. but as fans, i think we need to be better than that.

ETA:
    just added your original response since i see you have significantly edited it after i responded to you.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  10. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Adzix: Babe I'm 110% on your side and if you need defending, I'm here.
    I think it's disgusting for people to post rumor/gossip producing "information" on a fansite where people try to respect Billy and his life as a whole, AND his family. Unless you can provide very real, irrefutable evidence (ie: website, link, excerpt with source name/location, etc), this is pure gossip and I as a fan hold myself to a MUCH higher standard than that. If you want to throw rumors around, go somewhere else where I don't have to hear about it, because I don't gossip. "Information" from a "friend" is NOT an irrefutable source, regardless of how reliable they may seem. On other boards I have been on, this would have been removed within seconds of being posted until SOLID proof could be given. Even WPAP is outraged at this, and is calling for respect of Billy's privacy.

And I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree about your 'ethical' comment. I will not participate in this and I will actively refute it until it's taken off or proven without a doubt. This may not be illegal on messageboards but in real life this could hold legal consequences. Please don't make the rest of us look like paparazzi National Enquierer readers, and keep this, this stuff to yourself until you can prove it. I'm extremely offended for Billy. Very offended.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, that's enough. The mods and admins are looking into this and will address it appropriately when we get all of the information.

Until then, cool it! All of you.

12. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

13. Desertwind

Some "quotes" from past episodes, from Grissom:bolian:

"Cross Juridictions"
    "Ashes to ashes, without the weights":rommie:

"Invisible Evidence"
    Grissom to Hodges:(
    "If you need to talk, we have a pyscologist here on Tues and Friday"

"Suckers"
    "So far nothings as it seems"
    "And the con goes on"
    "Define the hunter, know the game"

"Organ Grinder"
    "What works one week, doesn't the next"

Gosh I miss his profound lines~

And as of today, Billy was on the CSI set. This is from Gerald McCullouch's Twitter page, so he's around~his hair is snow white!

http://twitter.com/ItsAHardG or
    http://twitpic.com/ojixt

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  14. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

I can understand that attitude if it was something nasty or unpleasant. We'd quash that stat. But the birth of a child in a legitimate marriage is hardly something that will freak out people, or it shouldn't. If the news is true, obviously they're keeping it quiet and being that the possible child is related to someone famous, sooner or later we'll know one way or the other.

Treat the news as something unconfirmed until we hear otherwise, but don't flip out over it. If you're getting angry and/or overly protective over the news of a possible baby to an actor's daughter that you've never met and wouldn't know you from Adam, then you're in need of a log off of the computer and a brisk jog to clear your head as you're getting too emotionally involved.

Over and out.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ sorry about the whole commotion TBonz. as i've said i didn't want to go public with my concerns but i could not PM Desertwind.

it doesn't matter to me really who the celebrity or other public figure is, but i always value their right for their private life, especially when it's obvious this public figure wants to keep certain info to themsevles. maybe i was too blunt, and for that i am sorry. it's the ethical rule i believe in that i was defending and not anything else.