Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey Coco we're still here:thumbsup: and SA_Kate I'm good & I live in the Inland Empire, the San Bernardino, Riverside CA. area. we're having another damn 'heat wave':( 90 degrees. But, that's so awesome that our CSI guys are up for an award. I hope they win. So, how many of you believe that Billy will return as Grissom to join his wife in Vegas? I feel it will happen and can't wait, I wonder how he looks now? beard or no beard? The team will be so thrilled when he does. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Sail running dry? Uh, no... nope, no. ;)
    Miss Denmark has returned and Miss Canada came back posting with new account, while Miss CA, USA is in the fighting post at other thread. (Err.. Desertwind are you in trouble again? :lol:) You go easy okay?
    I could not see Miss Murder? Where are you kid? You missin' too much.
    And me, "I send you my regards", from Phils.

No new epi this week? It's "19 Down"? I will miss our "Mrs. Grissom". Love calling her that (cheesy). Hey, she is glowing isn't she in 10x04? Or just my eyes? Seems she look so different from the previous. Did you sometimes get that when you watching and see that person/character changed into something more? Like when I see her big change through the season of 6 then come season 7. She always look gorgeous but more vibrant.
    Gets better each day. :)

[​IMG]

3. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I don't think we're a dying breed (lol), but GSR fans, I think, don't need to be as vocal because we've already gotten our happy ending. Now that they're married there's no need to fight for our couple with as much .....force? We got what we wanted. :thumbsup:

I remember when I was a member at the CBS message board (the old one) a few years back and it was jam packed with GSR vs. Grillows and GSR vs. LH+Griss. GSR had so much publicity and so many fans it made my head spin.

Despite what people say about other characters needing romance, I think GSR has been and always will be the only couple explored on CSI.

4. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Oh My Lord, I have missed a lot! :eek:

But, I'm here now :lol:

Sorry about the absence, I have had a lot on my mind recently, with university assignments over taking my life at the moment, I haven't had time to post anything. I have been lurking though. I was planning to post this week, as assignments have calmed down a bit, but then a little accident I had caused that plan to fall to pieces :scream:

Anyway:

Mrs Grissom...how good does it feel to finally say that???? :lol: We have had our biggest wish come true...Sara married to Grissom, with them happy as happy can be :D

I completely agree with this statement, Geeklove<3.
    We're are not a dying breed, there are still many, many GSR fans out there. I know quite a few of them. But, as stated, we got our wish. We don't exactly have to "fight" for our ship the way we used to. Though, if there are rumors about TPTB shaking up the relationship, they all come out of hiding then to protest :)

I haven't seen any of the episodes yet. I'm in the UK, so I will have to wait a while. So I can't really say my opinions about them yet.

I heard Jorja is back for more episodes than originally scripted. I think that is absolutely fantastic! :D But I can't help but wonder what TPTB will do with the Sara/GSR storyline? What will happen?? I have to admit, that keeps me very interested in CSI. During the latter half of S9, I was starting to lose faith :( So I'm glad it's starting to pick back up again.

Now all we need to do now is pray Grissom will make an appearance sometime this season. I don't mind if it is just a small cameo appearance, like Sara in OTG, as long as we see him; that will make me happy.

5. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I didn't mean "we're a dying breed" breed in the way it looked typed. my bad. I just meant that this is one of the first times this thread can not have any news posts in 2-3 days :(

I was a little disappointed with no new episode last night but "19 down..." is a great episode, I enjoyed watching it PLUS we got a promo for the triple crossover. :bolian:

6. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

Most definately. :) I remember when Living Doll hadn't aired yet and we all heard Sara was being killed off and Jorja wasn't coming back. GSR fans rioted CBS. We had petitions and goals to email CBS with our complaints. That whole "Saving Sara Sidle" thing.

I really hope Grissom comes to Las Vegas for at least a visit. I miss him. And I miss Griss and Sara together. <3

7. Desertwind

WELL MissMurder glad you amonst the living and school is going well for you;) and Coco who's that lovely man in your icon? GeekLove did you get my PM? I know Billy will return and they'll reunite. So many hints and clues and the writers keep everything hush hush till the right moment. It's gonna happen. Here's another article with the main man Anthony Zuiker [the creator] on Billy returning[​IMG]

In part the article says [from JAM mazagine]

JAM: "With Jorja Fox back on CSI indefintely, one last question? Will Grissom return this season?
    ZUIKER: "We're trying to get Billy back. It's really up in the air right now. he's sorely missed and I'd love to have him back-Nothing would please me more to get Billy back!

ARTICLE

8. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

Desert, I got both of your PM's, I just can't reply because everytime I try it says you are unableto receive PM's.

9. Desertwind

Hi fans and we're not a lost breed, GSR rocks and rules, the only ship ever on CSI that actually happened. and GeekLove try again I think I corrected the problem. Let me know OK.;) So this ep. this week, Sara is in this one, and I'll bet there's some type of reference to our lovely couple. I'm still adamant that Grissom will return before S/10 ends:p

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I still can't reply to your messages, Desert... :(

11. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

I have a feeling I know what is the problem here.

You have not accepted/sent & accepted a friend request from one another. I'm sure I had the same problem when I first tried to PM you Desert, but when I accepted you and you accepted me as a friend our PMs were sent through.

Other than that, I'm not sure of the problem.

As to whether or not Grissom will return this season, I think he will, most likely toward the end of the season. However, I believe that it will be a very small role. I don't think it will be scattered throughout a whole episode, it may just be a few scenes here and there. But, I could be wrong... hopefully I am :lol: I would LOVE to see him in a full episode, don't get me wrong. I just don't think we will. I think it will be a cameo appearance, like Sara in One To Go. But yeah, it will more than likely be kept hush hush until the airing of the actual episode.

No worries ;) You've explained your point, now I understand what you meant :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  12. Desertwind

Thank's MissMurder for the explanation, [I do remember ] I corrected it, I think so GeekLove pm me and see if I get yours. So when do you all think Grissom will return? this year or 2010? it's a tough call, but I'm positive he will surprise us with his presence. He's an evasive guy, and the news has trickled down so many rumors and I haven't read anywhere that he said NO WAY, I hope we do hear about them in small way before his return[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

No mention of Grissom in this last episode; but Sara was there, and the episode was entertaining. And the ring is still very visible :), so 'no news is good news', I guess!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

14. Desertwind

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all to you as well,:thumbsup: Sara looked awesome in last nights ep. and there was no mention of Grissom but they were really wraped up in the cases at hand. My guess is she calls him and keeps him up to date on what's happening and to let him know she's OK, He will be back soon, just like she is[​IMG] Keep the faith all you wonderful GSR fans[​IMG]

15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Uhm, you mean this one? ====>>>> [​IMG]:luvlove::adore:

Tell me about it, i was so ecstatic when i saw it. Since the first epi, i would always look at her hand, err the ring... :lol. Though no mention of the 'husband', part of him is there. :lol:
    Isn't it in early season the mention of Grissom's grandmother's ring or something (when he is talking with Doc Robbins, what epi is that?), I think he take it back as instructed by his mother (?). There was a hopeful from the fans or discussion that maybe he would give it to Sara or we would see in her in the future.
    I mention 'the ring' as if as important as Bruno to the gsr world topic, don't you think? ;)
    =============
    On the other side,
    [​IMG]
    And this epi was aired last night here, so i need to post this particular scene.... (of course!)

[​IMG]

Happy GSR overload everyone! Stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.