Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm a little confused by your post and the dates. But to clarify, there is no new episode on the 22nd. According to the CBS press website, episode 10x05 airs on Oct 29th, and I don't know yet if Sara is in that one.

OT: I can't bring myself to even watch one SAW movie. :lol:

2. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

haha okaay, that makes me alot happier :) and I would assume that Jorja is in it because she's supossed to be in 5 and next week will be 4...hmm.

And SAW is fantastic :) as you can probably tell by my profile ... :lol: they're not scary just....thrilling = ).

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hmm... the thread is silent from comments/reviews on latest epi. Because Mrs. Grissom is not in it? What do you think she is doing? Probably her day-off? Or maybe she fetch her husband from the airport? :lol:
    *Ignore me nothing much to say either because my mind isn't working yet with regards to future appearance.*

But I let myself suffer (again) watching the Dead Doll. The frustration of the team finding Sara on time. Action and angsty, can you feel that? And Grissom thought he lost her already (almost).

Eh wHile on our local tv, they had the re-run of Meet Market.
    And still on Sara/Brass scene, i feel for this one:
    [​IMG]When they're interrogating Jessie and said they'd rather take him to jail than tell him he has a mother. And the exchange look bet. Sara and Brass, well executed.

---
    And for the GSR shot, how can I miss this lovely cocoon scene?
    [​IMG]
    I believe after this scene is the famous (Shakespeare) love letter.
    Go Desertwind, post it. :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OKie-dokie x3nity I will post the love letter, and hope all is well with you in the Philippines:thumbsup:the last ep. was so good, and not to say I didn't miss Sara, but it was riveting. The loser guy, who everyone ignored and insulted so he wanted revenge, and how his plan went awry, and he ended up murdering someone he hated. What would Grissom and Sara have done under those circumstances? She will be in "Coup de Grace" this week, saw the video. This season is extrodinary, fantastic. The writers are sensational and it's doing better than expected. Without Sara it still beat "GA", I sure hope that Billy will be in the sweeps[​IMG]

http://www.shakespeare-online.com/sonnets/47detail.html Shakespeare's Sonnets~

MEET MARKET writing the love letter to his beloved Sara~

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Thanks DW, all is well. It's raining again outside. And I am drowning myself....
    drowning from reading beautiful FF's (Sorry i got ahead for my geek baby & gsr wedding... :lol:).

Yay! I got a line for you:
    "Then I wont mention that I'm Mrs. Grissom." (Sara to Brass)
    Saw that. And i will look forward for the next episode even it will take me hundred years to download .:lol:

So maybe is it okay to post old epi in between while waiting for the next.
    I got this
    [​IMG]
    And he said: "I need you."
    And remember the smile she gave? .. sunshine! ;)

Another one:
    [​IMG]
    *credit as labeled*

Thanks. Regards everyone.

6. Desertwind

:lol: that's right, And glad everything is better, it's raining here too, but we need it the desert ya' know. And who do you all think knew right from the onset about GSR, I think it was Brass, Warrick and probably Doc, but they were discreet. And then when Cath asked him in the deleted scene in "Grissom's Divine Comedy", "How long have you and Sara been together" [DUH] when finding the picture on the fridge', on their days in San Francisco:p and Nick and Greg probably had suspicions, but also kept it to themselves. And any pic. of them is cool:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

7. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

For those of you who haven't heard Dustin Lee Abraham just posted to his Twitter account that it has been confirmed that Jorja Fox's 5 episode return has been extended indefinitely.

Yay! Looks like we'll have Jorja for the whole season !! CM said that however there are still no plans for WPs return.

http://bit.ly/BW0Yv

8. Desertwind

Thank's Coco but it's all over the internet and on our "files" news and on the "Spoiler S/10" thread as well, isn't this fantastic? So, she's here to stay "indefinitely" where's the man her hubby? calling GRISSOM we need you to join her soon.. come on back~[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I really wouldn't mind if he only came back for the finale to bring her home. As much as I'd love to see them working on cases together again :D ; I don't know if that'll happen at this point.

10. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

sorry, I didn't have long online, and didn't have time to check but thought I would share it anyways.
    I'm a little sad about CM saying that there are no current plans for WP's return...and it irks me how Ausiello started his piece out with something along the lines of "The long distance marriage thing must be working for Sara and Grissom"
    erm, no. Ausiello's pieces have always annoyed me a little, despite the information :rolleyes:

11. Desertwind

That's fine Coco no need to apologize you didn't know, and I'm positive in my 'bones' [and not the show], that he's going to be returning some capacity he was mentioned again last night in "Coup de Grace" to Ecklie about Pairs, she wasn't in last week's becasue she was visiting him in Paris, and she goes "I'll give Dr. Grissom your regards":thumbsup: so why do they keep referring to him if he's not going to be back?

AFTER HOURS

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  12. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I havenøt been on here in ages due to... well, alot of things, but just wanted to say that I am sooo glad that Sara is back permanently! I officiaclly love CSI again, I was losing faith in the show... :(

And I'm super glad GSR is married and the last episode was brilliant, when they had their final conclusion of what happened, I was sitting ther thinking 'Yes! This is CSI!'

13. Desertwind

Hey SA_Kate how's it going in Denmark, glad your still with us.:thumbsup: I think it's such wonderful news that Jorja has decided to stay 'indefinitely' How wonderful she's back and the constant reference to Grissom and her, thanks 'CSI' writers.:bolian: Carol Mendolsohn has said "they still have a "healthy relationship" Hope to see him with her soon[​IMG]

THE BED SCENE

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  14. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey! Denmark is awesome! (as always) I'm inundated with homework... But being on the internet is so much more entertaining!

And of course they have a healthy relationship... Yarr for GSR.

And since everyone seems to have left, I vote we ask the question of how many episodes we think we'll have to wait until we see Grissom (with a wedding ring on his finger, of course!):
    One or more? Or are we aiming more for mid-season? Any ideas? Any hopes? And does anyone think that Grissom will decide to work in Vegas, but not at the crime lab? Because they can't work together, how sad, because they are now married!

Mwahaha, anyways... I'm still thinking happily about the team's reaction to them being married. Like Greg and Nick laughing over calling Grissom Sara's husband. So classic and I's glad we can finally have the camraderie with them back again. =)

Can't wait until Thursday! (or Friday for me, due to time difference, thank you, internet!)

Hey dracula, how's life going where ever you are in the world?

Kate.
    PS: Where are all the other GSR peeps?

15. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I think we're a dying breed :rolleyes:

I'm a week late, but I loved last weeks episode. It really felt like CSI again (null Grissom).
    I'm sure you all might know this but ... The People's Choice Awards has been opened for voting (a while ago) and CSI is nominated for Best Drama TV Show, and Marg Helgenberger is nominated for Best Drama Actress for a TV Show.

Here's the link if you wanna head over and vote. You can vote as many times as you want too!
    http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=300015

EDIT: you could throw in a few votes for Harry Potter while yer there .. :p

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.