Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hiya all, me back.
    And thanks jtd, coco and DW for the thoughts...

Me happy from all the posts here. And me excited I will not wait for 2010 to watch the CSI S10 now (someone told me you could watch from a downloadable site/thru the net. That is, if it’s already available. Patience.)

While you guys are on second epi now, lemme catch up on Family Affair. Hah! Seen it, and this is my take.
    Sara Sidle is gone :(. The CSI who returned is different. I couldn’t find a trace of the woman who once said “Why do you think I came to Vegas” to the man who doesn’t know what to do about “this” . This Sara who came back is so bubbly. She looks great and seems nothing could get in the way of her happiness. But then I realized, it is really different now. Sidle is really gone because it is Grissom now. *squeee* yay!
    I wish there is Sara and Brass welcome scene, would be bonus.

And you desertwind bet... Me bet that her phone bill is escalating and this is now her caller id . ;)

[​IMG] <<<== Mr. & Mrs. Grissom. :thumbsup:

And this is heaven. Sorry, I am really nut, this rating war is crazy but this makes me happy. Back at the days when Grey’s was airing here and I thought the show is really cool I started liking it. Then after seasons I learned that it became a competition of CSI in the week’s air show, so does the rating (I believed this was the season when GSR became canon) I started dropping Grey’s. Seriously, and this was US air showing. :lol: Loyalty goes to CSI.
    -------------
    Aawww moments… GSR
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I think I like Sara Grissom better. :thumbsup: Sara will always be Sara Sidle to me, but I love a happy Sara more than a sad one.

I would LOVE a Sara/Brass scene. Maybe it's been all the fan fics I've read, but Brass seems to be a huge supporter of GSR. :D

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I never expected tptb to change Sara's last name; in RL maybe, but as a character on a long running show, no. But she did call herself 'Mrs. Grissom', so that's good enough for me. And I wasn't sure we would see a ring on her finger either, so I'm extremely happy about that. Now I'm looking forward to seeing a ring on Grissom's finger; I hope. :)

I think Brass has always had a good relationship with Sara; like a father/daughter thing. A mix of protectiveness and respect for her as a colleague. Hopefully, we'll have more interaction between them.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Glad you alive and well, x3nity how's it going over there now? You've got those typhoons and we've got fires and earthquakes:klingon: and cute on the caller ID:p I like Sara Grissom, but on her vest it still says Sara Sidle for now. It seems she's not in this next ep.:(but "Ghost Town" was brilliant. And I like her with Brass as well, she's probably like the daughter he never had, Ellie, what a mess:(

BRASS.. SARA..GRISSOM

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i kind of want some interaction with Hodges too. after all he is the only show regular that saw the two of them kiss. ;) plus he talked to Grissom about Sara in You Kill Me and was the last person to talk to him before he left.

i'm sure Sara would be his second favorite after she got married to Gil. :) and i'm even more certain that he strives for some info on how his favorite boss is doing. plus, he hates Langston. :p

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Oh, ITA, except maybe for the Langston part. I don't think he hates him. I think Hodges represents the fans; he needs some reason as to why he should like and accept Langston.
    But, yes, I do think we need a Hodges/Sara scene. With him missing Grissom and the whole Wedges thing, it could be cute.

7. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

Count me in on wanting a Hodges/Sara scene. Hodges has always been my favorite after Sara and Grissom.

I'd like to see another Wendy/Sara scene. Their scenes from Lab Rats was great. :)

8. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I agree, I want a labrats scene involving Sara. I like the one labrats focused episode a season :)
    I want some Brass/Sara too, we haven't seen a whole lot of Brass and I wanna see what he's got to say to her.
    ahhh I don't like hearing that!
    Ellie took some wrong paths in her life, but the episodes she's been involved in have proved that she's human. She realizes her mistakes and the last time we saw her she was fixing them, and Brass loves her more than anything in the world, he's proud of her yet disappointed at the same time.
    I agree that he's got a protective attitude towards Sara :)

9. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Oh yeah! I always enjoyed the labrats... Sara Grissom and the Labrats would be riot. These guys are pretty unaware of thier powers to made audience laugh like crazy. Mental that one. :lol:
    See? see? I thought I'm the only one. I really like their relationship, I love this scene when Brass said to her "I'm just looking out for you" <go watch 'Early Roll Out' episode.>. I thought if given the chance we would see a GSR wedding, Brass would be the one to give her away (ugh! fanfic), he he...

Thanks, Desertwind, we're surviving, another typhoon had passed but luckily we're not the direct hit.
    I noticed in Family Affair, there was no nametag on her vest, (so i guess no "Grissom on her vest" for me ;)). So in episode 2, it is Sidle? I think it's just fine with me if she uses Sidle still, it's part of she was and we already know what matters. Further, this would make too much for the non-gsr, so...

Regards.

10. Desertwind

I like Brass and Sara together as well, she gets along with all of them as Grissom did. I think Brass always knew about them in "LOATR" he told Cath, "I know something juicy" or something to that effect. Another aspect of thier relationship which I always admired is how they let one another do their own thing, and didn't bog each other down.TRUST when he was fumbling and mumbling on going to visit Lady Heather, she goes "go do what you need to do" I think she knew he'd return to her, and he did[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

this was recently posted on Dustin Lee Abraham's twitter account:
    "CSI heads been asking me if Jorja is in 2nites ep. No but she's in the next. Tonight is a different and good ep. In the vein of 'Killer'."

he then posted about 2 mins later saying:
    I would say 2nites ep is like CSI's version of 'The Office'. Without the comedy of course.

:D

Plus:
    Yes, it does remind me of GSR :p

12. Desertwind

Sorry I've never heard of that artist before but did see it on the song thread, :bolian:and I posted one from Paul McCartney called "We're Married" how appropriate is that? And I'm so glad and proud and that GSR is the only ship ever on this show to end up with them together "married" and that we don't live in some fan-fiction fantasy world on these characters, but real facts[​IMG] and on WP returning fans "keep the faith" he will be back it makes sense think about it. She's back, he's lecturing in Paris, and they're married, so it to me adds up that he will come back for a "guest appearance" and they'll reunite again~

PRIVATE MOMENTS

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I hope WP makes an appearance sooner rather than later. Maybe we will get at a mention or something in the next episode; it is written by David Rambo. :adore:
    November sweeps starts on Oct 29th, which will be episode 5, according to the CBS press site. So I'm hoping for a Grissom sighting in 5 or 6, or both!

14. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

lol I think you may be right David Rambo always gives us something! :thumbsup:
    I have no doubt that WP will make an appearance sooner than we thought, but I also think that it will be kept under the rug, until the episode actually airs ... unless CSI's ratings are really bad and they need to draw in a big audience..

Desert, here's a link to Many the Miles by Sara Bareilles. Chances aer you've heard her music, but just don't know her. Her songs are on the radio 27/4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEFr9j8MVx0

15. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I'm so sorry for the double post!! I just wanted to pop by this ghost town and say that I won't be able to watch the episode next week :(

I know Jorja is in it which makes me even sadder that my DVR isn't working !
    But I made prior commitments with some friends to watch all 5 SAW movies as its the 22nd, then we're going to the midnight showing of VI, so I won't even get a moment...
    I was wondering if somebody could PM me about what's going on (to evade a trip to the spoiler lab/episode discussion)??

Apologies in advance for not having "3 lines of on topic material" :shifty:

EDIT: I meant to refer to 10x05 --I'm jumping the gun :p no less depressing though ....

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.