Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hi folks! Another week, another Episode Thread. All discussion pertaining to 'Bad Seed' will now take place there. Thanks. :)

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Sorry I haven't been around much lately! Life has been very very hectic as of late. Many of you know what happened about 6 1/2 months ago to me and my family so I have been laying low.

I did see the spoilers for ep 810...and I promise at some point I will get a proper drabble up! The ep did feature alot of Eddie and Omar. I really like Omar in this role and show so I am glad for that. I have let my opinon about Eddie joinging this show be known so I am going to shut up about that! ;)

What I can tell you real quick is the ep does feature a little bit of everyone. The episode is a little bit of a star crossed love story. A young man turns to dealing drugs in order to "buy" his immigrant girlfriend from her aunt her brought her to our country on the lie that she would send her to school and give her a better life. But instead the aunt uses her as a slave around her home rarely letting her see the light of day. The team is led to them when a bomb explodes at the aunt's neighbor's house....a suspected drug house. The two young lovers get caught in the middle.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the info, delkolover. The circumstances in that episode sound heartbreaking. Is it just me or does it sound a little Cinderella-esque? The aunt being the evil stepmother and the girl being Cinderella of course and the boyfriend being Prince Charming. That's what jumped in my head upon reading your description of the episode.

4. slower

slower Lab Technician

I'm a Ryan fan, but like Delko also.

Can't wait for another Jessie and Walter-centric episode. :rolleyes:

This is getting old real fast. :(

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I agree, I would've thought that Ryan and Nat would be next in line for more screen time but I guess I'm wrong.

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I hope everything is going better for you delkolover:)

I couldn't agree more. I hope Jesse's bloated screen time doesn't affect Eric/Adam's farewell.:(

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Thanks for the spoiler, sweetie. Hope things look up for you soon!

8. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

dude where is my promo ??
    I wanna watch the promo of epi 6
    x

9. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Next week is a repeat of , Smoke gets in your csi, after that repeat the promo for episode 6 will be up. From what I have read and seen it will be a fun episode. :)

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

From my POV it did. I was expecting this to be more about Eric and his decision or reason for leaving. Not another showcase of how great Jessie is. Sorry to keep harping on this subject. But, until they tone it down a bit I will continue to feel the way I do.

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm not happy about Eric leaving. I feel bad for Cal; first Alex, and now Eric. Cal doesn't seem to have anyone close left. She doesn't seem to be as close to Nat or Ryan. I wonder if that's the reasoning for her taking off for a little bit.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have a question: was this Eric's OFFICIAL send off or will there be more when he fulfills the rest of his episode commitment? :confused:I wouldn't mind seeing him interacting with Ryan, Natalia and Frank as well before he is gone for good.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

There's been no confirmation that she's taking off for a while. Knowing tptb, she'll be back to normal by epi 6.

He still has a remaining 7 episodes in his commitment. I too would like to see more of him interacting with the others before his official leave, cause in all honesty, I'm not holding my breath that he'll return beyond season 8 -- it all seems like alot of "talk" right now cause eveything is still "in play". Truth is, no one knows where Adam will be this time next year, or how available he'll be.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I have a question because I don't feel like searching through the previous posts to find the answer. Has there been any spoilers even mentioning Kyle yet? I mean he was the focus of practically two whole seasons, and now he's just gone. Is poor Kyle, Horatio's freaking kid, just gonna disappear like some random lab rat? :rolleyes:

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Someone stated that Evan said on his my space that David Caruso was his ex co-star. So it looks like Kyle's not gonna be on the show anymore. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.