Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question because I don't feel like searching through the previous posts to find the answer. Has there been any spoilers even mentioning Kyle yet? I mean he was the focus of practically two whole seasons, and now he's just gone. Is poor Kyle, Horatio's freaking kid, just gonna disappear like some random lab rat? :rolleyes:

Someone stated that Evan said on his my space that David Caruso was his ex co-star. So it looks like Kyle's not gonna be on the show anymore. :(
*cries* Oh well. :( Thanks for the info.

i just have a quick completely random question. do you think that the writers will ever bring back peter elliot? cause there have been some episodes recently about fake money or something and i just think that he should be part of the episode because of that. can somebody please tell me what they think?

i just have a quick completely random question. do you think that the writers will ever bring back peter elliot? cause there have been some episodes recently about fake money or something and i just think that he should be part of the episode because of that. can somebody please tell me what they think?

It's possible. It would depend on Michael B. Silver's (the actor who played Agent Elliott) schedule. The producers could ask him to be on an episode, but there would be no guarantee that he'd be able to do it.

Not to mention that one of the last episodes was about a man who stole everyone's investaments and people (guess the treasure department) had to froze the family assets. There's been lot of money travelling around Miami lately :lol: .

Anyway, I do think it all depends on Michael B. Silver's schedule. Though, I'd love to see him again LOL

Thanks, Alex!

Yeaaaa! Horatio and Ryan working together. That makes me happy. Wow, Jonathon is really growing his hair out but I really love the casual clothes he's been wearing!

I do miss the suits a little, though. I hope they don't get rid of them completely. ;)
I was happy to see Ryan and H together too.Already looking forward to the episode.
Ryan looks really good with the hair and casual clothes.
Thanks for the pics Alex.

Thanks for the pics Alex!:) In the one pic Jesse and Paul Gasol look like they were playing David vs. Goliath. :lol:

Thanks, Alex!

Yeaaaa! Horatio and Ryan working together. That makes me happy. Wow, Jonathon is really growing his hair out but I really love the casual clothes he's been wearing!

I do miss the suits a little, though. I hope they don't get rid of them completely. ;)
I was happy to see Ryan and H together too.Already looking forward to the episode.
Ryan looks really good with the hair and casual clothes.
Thanks for the pics Alex.

Thank you for the pictures Alex:thumbsup: Wow, Paul Gasol just towers over Jesse. And Ryan is looking very good in those pictures as well. I love it when H and Ryan work together.

Thanks for the pics Alex!:) In the one pic Jesse and Paul Gasol look like they were playing David vs. Goliath. :lol:

Could someone remind me what this episode is about? I don't remember the spoilers. Thanks:thumbsup:

Could someone remind me what this episode is about? I don't remember the spoilers. Thanks:thumbsup:

I haven't read any spoilers that David vs. Goliath thing came just to my mind when I saw that pic. But it would be fine if someone can give us some more information about that episode. Thanks! :)

^^
'Point of Impact' 8.08 Info from spoiler reference thread & Delkolover
Episode 808...not title yet and this has to be one of the hardest episode to understand via the spoilers so forgive me if they seem lame and disjointed!! I am attempting to muddle through them.:lol:

Episode opens on a 2 car accident. Victor a bystander comes across an accident at an intersection. When he realizes that there is a teenage boy, Greg trapped in the other vehicle so he gets out to help even thought it is on fire. He sees an older woman in the front seat and goes to help her...only to realize she is dead and to his shock half of her face has been crushed....she is dead. Victor manages to get the teenager out of the car just as fire and police show up. Victor is seen as a hero....however he dies later at the hospital.

When the poilice show up they find a victim who had been ejected from a car. As they load her into the ambulance everyone is under the impression that she was the driver of the car who hit Greg and his mom Karen but it turns out it is his sister Lily, she was in their car....the driver of the other car seems to have fled the scene.

As the team investigates they try to not only find the driver of the other car but also try and find out why Greg and Lily have conflicting stories on who was driving their car. The team assumes it was their mother, who was legally drunk but both kids say Lily was driving. However, Lily doesn't have a license and Greg does...so why wasn't he driving? Also it seems that the accident may not have been an accident after all. Was the other driver aiming for them? What secrets was their mother keeping that put them all in danger? Did the kids have anything to do with their mothers death? Their father, Andrew seems less than helpful when the team questions him about his wife and the accident. It seems Karen was having an affair which gives Andrew motive.

Again, I am trying to work my way through them and believe it is way more interesting than I am describing it to be!! This is definately one of the hardest eps I have ever had to decipher!

Lab tech Dave Benton is in the episode. As is the new guy Walter. I saw quite a bit of Calleigh, Jesse and Ryan....I did not see Natalia anywhere but info on this one is very scarce so I am not surprised about that. Most of what I did see was pretty much the same stuff over and over again!

OmG...Ryan looks so nice...and with horatio...yayyy Looking forward to an ample amount of screen time for Ryann
I now only have one complain left..No Valera...=(
I have a bad feeling shes not coming back.

OmG...Ryan looks so nice...and with horatio...yayyy Looking forward to an ample amount of screen time for Ryann

She's supposed to be in the crossover episode which airs sometime in November I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urockmaworld
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaditeSlayer
She's supposed to be in the crossover episode which airs sometime in November I believe.

It airs nov 9th!

I love Ryan's hair!!! :luvlove: Can't wait!!! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back