Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

YAY!!!!!!

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

3. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi rhee52! Nice to see a fellow Pinoy here.:thumbsup:

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Let me think ...let me think....Oh ...it is hard one.....
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Let me how you want to do it....and I might join as I am not a huge hiphugger myself:guffaw::guffaw:

5. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hello La_Llorona!
    Thanks for the welcome & the Info:)

About the Petetion you can count me in:thumbsup:

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh that makes me so happy to hear the episode may have rekindled your EC love. You know, if its rekindled enough, maybe you could write that "and then they went home and had lots of sex" story that so should be written ;).

I completely agree the "see you at work" comments were because they were at work and keeping it professional. From the way they were looking at each other, the looks in their eyes, there's no way that anyone could draw a conclusion that they aren't together. You know Eric didn't go home after the episode... he went to Calleigh's house to wait for her. :)

7. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I was totally going to! But it turns out they just wanted to talk and be kind of adorable. Crazy kids. I'm thinking up a title right now, and will have a little ficlet posted shortly.

ETA: Annnnnd, it's up. With a really boring title, but who cares, right? lol

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well as Rhee52 posted ....I think I am allowed to post again or what...please enligthen me...

Oh here goes....

I agree with La_Llorona

He said:
    former co- worker. So he didn´t mention anything about girlfriend eventhough Stetler said both. And said so to Call....Tjeck out the look on her face...Priceless...She didn´t know and was sad.

Which is quite odd...When it comes to thoose 2. She was the one demanding he made up his mind. Not going hot and cold all the time.
    And in Sink and swim she made the joke of marrying him eventhough that would be sort of breaking the rules for the green cardappilcation. As far as I know.
    But now she doesn´t tell anyone(Nat or xxx) to call him and hear how he is doing. And she doesn´t even touch or smile at him when he comes in the lockerroom. Eventhough that wouldn´t breaking the rules. Is she doubfull of his emotions perhaps?
    I do not blame E/C because as allways we are victim to writers and showrunners.

And the scenes still makes me smile...and the sort term buildt-up / pay - off was cleaver.

This is proberably the open book ending we will get. Spoilers said he is not in 8.4. Hopefully we will get a Callcoment proving they are in touch and so be it.....Worst case team goes to H to hear news...But - Hey this is Miami.....For me this episode and this ending is fine....If the original spoiler about H being the only one to say goodbye ...so be it ...I got my hiphuggerending today...
    But I will stay here of cause ...got to have the latest news...

and
    1. if ratings prove me right. They will bring him in to raise ratings again. Jesse will work fine for now and H will proberly have annual girlfriend. Mayby (sorry spelling is completely off today) Nat or Ryan who knows. But this storyline had a long buildt -up and NOT a suffecient pay-off. As far as my non hiphuggersunnies can tell. As Delkolover said/posted there was to be a break- up and then IMO a maysweeps reunion. And hiphuggerhopefully it(storyline) brought in new/lost viewers that might dislike the loss of Eric allready.
    2. If Em leaves either pr. contract or pr. babies. then it would work as a nice excuse to bring him and them leaving to work things out.

But I have to keep in mind this is Miami and they sometimes sail by motor and sometimes not at all.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  9. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

hello ec4evr! wow this is great:thumbsup:

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I watched it finally and I admit that I truly love the scene at the end of the episode. They were joking and laughing just the way they always used to:). Their teasing about him driving at her and her shooting at him just hilarious. And their smiles so adorable. Looking at them during that scene makes it so obvious for me that they are definitely in love with each other. Though I'm not sure what to think about the see you at work thing I think it's rather highly unlikely they broke up:confused:.

I have to say that now I'm curious what will happen between them in the future episodes. Though yesterday I said I totally lost hope after yesterday's episode I guess I see a little hope here;).
    By the way is it just me or did anyone else notice Ryan gained weight? I mean his face is more round as well as his belly:lol:.

And of course welcome new fans of E/C. The more of us the better. Maybe they will hear us and we'll get a happy ending after all.:)

11. schumibabe

schumibabe Victim

Being on the west coast I cheated a little and read some of the earlier watchers' posts before I saw the episode.

And they are SO still together and madly in love. I agree with Delkolover too - it was obvious that "See you at work" actually meant "See you naked later!" And when he looked back at Calleigh at the end, he had the same sort of sh*t eating grin he wore in the bathroom in Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing. :drool:

All in all, they're just adorable. I can't believe I'm soon going to have to do without my weekly dose of Delko deliciousness. :(

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

HOPE!!

Did anyone find it odd that he ran up to open the door but didn't go in and left instead? I think he was secretly waiting for her to show up so he could open the door for her and strike up a convo, lol. How cute is that??

That look at the end is definitely see you tonight (delkolover) I'm just waiting for that hot fanfic, lol.

Stetler could take a walk!! He's such a hypocrite!

I am a happy shipper...I see another Jake/Calleigh thing where she convinced everyone they were over, but not :)

13. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

I agree.. finally we got some EC love. It was about time. I do wish that it had ended with them leaving together or something just a bit more.. but still it was better than ending the episode with them not talking.
    Have you guys seen the promo. pictures for I think it was the fifth episode? I don't know if they've been posted in here..
    There are quite a few promo pics of just the two of them together and it looked like Eric was cleaning up.. then them hugging.. and one with Eric walking away, bag in hand, and Calleigh just standing there.

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

No, I know nothing about those pics. They were definitely not posted in this thread. Where can I find them? I'd really like to see them :)!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Actually it's the fourth episode next week, lol. Right now I can't stop watching Eric and Calleigh on my ipod, they're soooo cute. I just wanna write fanfiction now...bye gotta update ma story.

Yay! EC LIVES yes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.