Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

they are so cuuttteeee .. i really miss them ... im way too addict about eric and calleigh
    The first scene was really sad .. They look so sad
    the second scene was great .. i hate even more stetler right now , he just mixed words ... partners - boyfriend !!!!
    the last scene was the best , finally after waiting three weeks , we got scenes of them , i was beginning to go crazy without them ... AWWWW

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That last scene was really cute. "You shot at me" "You dorve a car at me" :lol:

It was cute and am I the only one who thought that the "see you at work" line was soooo code?? I mean the look they shared right before the fade to black was soooo obvious they got something going on and said to me that the line was code for "see ya later" ;)

Stetler is an ass and all he suceeded in doing was, imo, bringing them closer and bringing them to an understanding. I thought it was great that that was the first thing he said to her....that Stetler twisted words. In the end they were comfortable with each other....at first they weren't but by the end of their conversation they were.

I really get the feeling that the writers intended to split them up and then get them back together but with Adam leaving they may have decided to tweak it a little bit. I am saying that everything between them is all roses but at least they understand what the other did and why and there was no deliberate intentions in their actions. So hopefully how Adam said E/C will have closure and everyone will be happy, E/C will at the very least be left together or they will leave us with the same semblence that GSR was left with; we pretty much know they are together but until Adam returns for an appearance we won't 100% know for sure.

As long as they don't hate each other....I am fine with it b/c it always leaves the door open for possiblities. But like I said earlier in the post, that "see ya at work" line was code ;)

3. bogglesthemind

bogglesthemind Dead on Arrival

Did anyone else think that the twitter comment was metaphor for everything that has been going on with Adam and the spoilers??? It seemed like sort of an in-joke comment.
    Otherwise, great episode. Color me happy :)

4. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I am totally convinced he put that in there as a way of acknowledging his fans and their support. And to those who did not know that he was on twitter to follow his cute little tush. hehe

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Jumps up & down and hands everyone a drink...gah I missed Eric soooooo much

Alright so where do I begin:
    The scene in the locker room...that was heartbreaking to watch. When Calleigh spotted Eric I knew that it was gonna be hard for her. I mean c'mon, the love of her life is inches away and she can't talk to him. The way that Eric turned towards her as he was shutting his locker made me think that he was trying to commit her scent to memory just in case this didn't go the way it was supposed to.

I hate Stetler. Really, do you think that they are gonna turn on each other. I didn't like it that he said that she had trust issues (even though it is kinda true, I guess) Stetler tried to get a rise out of Calleigh when he called her Eric's former girlfriend...ha ha little do you know idiot, they still love each other.

The last part, oh made my shipper heart soar. I loved their playful banter back and forth. LOVED IT, when he said he found out via twitter....LMAO! The way the look at each other, oh way, there is gonna be some makeup sex in the very near future....

There is hope ladies...keep it going.

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Soooo.....Are they or are they not?

I think we are at a disavantage here, because you get to see the scenes.....Because: See you at work....Are they broken - up? Or not....and If they are ...Did you get any explaination?

I am off to tubeland...and will be back
    OPs mistake ...didn´t mean to double post and this one is "Real" questions;)

La_Llorona:
    Jumps up & down and hands everyone a drink...gah I missed Eric soooooo much. Yeah Hotbod is very Hotbod and charming ....Jesse is very Hotbod and charming and I like his character is fine and have some nice caring and sweet moments.....But he is NOT Eric...Yommy Yommy that smile

Alright so where do I begin:

The scene in the locker room...that was heartbreaking to watch. When Calleigh spotted Eric I knew that it was gonna be hard for her. I mean c'mon, the love of her life is inches away and she can't talk to him. The way that Eric turned towards her as he was shutting his locker made me think that he was trying to commit her scent to memory just in case this didn't go the way it was supposed to.
    I hate Stetler. Really, do you think that they are gonna turn on each other. I didn't like it that he said that she had trust issues (even though it is kinda true, I guess) Stetler tried to get a rise out of Calleigh when he called her Eric's former girlfriend...ha ha little do you know idiot, they still love each other.
    The last part, oh made my shipper heart soar. I loved their playful banter back and forth. LOVED IT, when he said he found out via twitter....LMAO! The way the look at each other, oh way, there is gonna be some makeup sex in the very near future....
    And that is why you are our Spin-off writer.:). And why I will be so sad, when we don´t get that canon. As someone posted: We get the cougars going at it. Now we want another morning scene with a hint af same.

Delkolover. I read your post in Em/Call tread.....I was thinking the same just be the looks of the promo and after viewing ....Me thinks she might.

(A few views later)
    OOOOOOOH! That was :adore::drool::adore::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: . It is a must- watch over and over again....From 14 and the end.... I wish we could paste thoose clips in here and watch together untill next week or promo....Note: NOT ALLOWED Just Aj daydreaming.

I am in heaven - hiphuggerheaven. I am happy as can be.

However I still would like to hear your views on my questions?
    To Mods how do I delete when I too late discover I mispushed/use Edit post and not Qoute

Returned once again later with an apeal...if any of you have the skills..could you make a hiphuggervideo with all the clips without music and a proper build - up to scenes AKA "Smoke gets in ..." Not just - I can´t imaging liv..." but also the Alexx and Eric looks in the operationroom...
    If one more skilled then I have the time....I promise to do my best in making the vid. the popular ever.
    And I hope u posting or lurking will help me.:thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

hmmm. again see question to mods

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

To Mods sorry ...

9. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

Just watched the episode and LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!:thumbsup:

1) the locker room scene...heart breaking....but I loved the contrast between the happy Ryan and the tense Calleigh. The way Eric said 'excuse me' and Calleigh responded 'yeah of course'...it was so awkwardly polite, which heightens the fact that they still love each other!
    2) the interrogation...i hate Stetler even more now!argh...hated the way Eric said 'my former girlfriend' and the look on Cal's face when Stetler said 'your former boyfriend' was so sad...she was so shocked that Eric called her his 'former girlfriend'
    3) the last scene....AWESOME! loved the little fight they had!:lol:'you shot at me' 'you drove a car at me'...CUTE! Although the 'see you at work' part worried me...your boyfriend just got twitted that he is able to come back to work and you are not going to invite him home for dinner?hmm....it might be a code like what delkolover said tho! hehe!~

now the big question comes....are they still together or not?!?! I am so confused....some forums I've been on, people have said that they have broken up but will ease back into the relationship...if they have, I'd love to know when? why? how? who?

Overall, M=my fave episode so far!!!!:thumbsup:

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hi everybody!
    It's a happy day in Hiphuggerland today :hugegrin: !!!
    Loved the three E/C scenes from yesterday's epi. Yes, even the interrogation one.
    But the last scene:adore: :adore::adore:!
    Did anybody notice the music? It was the same as the ending music in "And they're offed"! What's up with CSIM's music selection lately? They did the same thing with "Rock and a hard place" and " Out of time". Not that I'm complainig, I liked both of them.
    Anyway, off to YT to watch the E/C scenes again :lol: !

11. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hello Guys!:)
    I finally got to watch the episode and I must that I was surprised because I honestly thought that things were not going to go well with E/C but Yey we had a good one. I'm so happy right now & I've watched their scenes over & over...

I have to agree that the locker room scene was heartbreaking... i felt so sad for them especially Calleigh coz she was like holding her breath the whole time until Eric finally left. As for Eric he was trying so hard to avoid looking at her. But what I love about the scene was it showed the intensity of their feelings towards each other.:adore:

I hate Stetler even more now. But its nice to know that after everything they still believe in each other.:thumbsup:

and the last scene was so amazing... it was so cute the way they teased each other. You can feel how happy they are that they can finally talk again. My heart was bursting in happiness just seeing them smiling at each other again and that they can't seem to help smiling the whole time...Awww Be still my HipHugger heart:adore:

But the "i'll see you at work" also left me confused, although the look they exchange at the end was so meaningful. it still made me wonder whether they are still together or not:confused:

All in all I'm very estatic because I really missed seeing them together & the episode made me look forward to the things to come... hopefully a Happy ending.

12. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

I'm gonna re watch their scenes again which what I think I'll be doing until I see them in another episode together:D i'll be back soon!

To nwolfson22 thank you so much for the welcome:)

To Mods... sorry for the double post I'm still kinda getting used to this...

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

welcome to Hiphugger land rhee52, please be aware of double posting, you have 24hrs to modify your post. Just an FYI, wouldn't want you getting in trouble with the mods....

On to the episode :D

I got to watch the scenes again this morning (what can I say, I am a hopeless romantic)
    From my point of view I could really see Calleigh struggling with the fact that her & Eric were not able to talk. We can read Eric like an open book but with Calleigh, her emotions are much more closed off, so to see her catch her breath when he walked in was just great. Ryan sensed the awakwardness between them and he tried his best to break the ice but fell a little short.

Eric never said my former girlfriend, he said his former partner, which means work not personal. Stetler is a jerk, he pissed me off. Calleigh's reaction to Eric supposedly calling her his "former girlfriend" was spot on. Her reaction just gave it away...

The ending, yes once again, I will say it, they are in love. Their relationship will not be repaired overnight but it is a step in the right direction. Let's keep the momentum going...

On a kinda related note, would anyone be interest in starting a petition to CBS to convince them to keep Eric for at least another season...lemme know.

Have a good one!

14. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Oh happy days!
    I love last nights ep though the end was kinda
    bittersweet for me because we all know what's
    coming.
    I really hope Adam will be back next season
    like d&d said " It's not carved in stone".&

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Oh Calleigh and Eric. I think I love you again.

That last scene may have rekindled my E/C love. They're so adorable. I love that they trust each other, considering that with the events of the finale it would be very justifiable for them not to. And I have no doubt they're still together -- I mean, c'mon the way they were looking at each other at the end there? As my roomie and I said: "and then they went home and had lots of sex." lol I'm sure their "I'll see you at work"s were just their way of keeping it low-pro, considering they are, y'know, at work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.