**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

it looks like he's talking to a couple - though , I can't wait to see his interaction with Erica, it's going to so awkward, but in a good way :)

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

:: knock on wood :: I'm a bit afraid tptb aren't even going to do anything with Erica. Like they're bringing her back just to have someone. Hopefully they'll use her efficently because there is so much potential for closure by bringing Erica back.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eh... I am not looking forward to her return AT ALL. In fact, I'm crossing my fingers that what happened the last time she was supposed to return happens again and she doesn't actually show up in the episode. I'd be happy if I never, ever saw that character again. Her presence makes me paranoid and way too nervous for Ryan.

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree, from the promo, it doesn't look like Erica's the victim. And Ryan is talking to the footballer when he says "Your hiding something"

I hope shes not returning, Ryan always gets the worst end of the stick when shes around, plus, after Darkroom, I hate her evil:evil: twisty:devil: ways! :scream::scream::scream: Plus, Ryan aint hers, him and Nat all the way! :shifty::shifty::shifty: *grumblegrumble* Stupid Erica :shifty::shifty::shifty:

5. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

9.02 Sudden Death looks good. More team action! I kinda wanna see what they come up with when Erica shows up. It actually could mean Ryan will get some great scenes. I actually don't mind her at all. She plays a good trouble maker part. Does anyone have any news on what episode Adam will be writing/directing. I'm definitely looking forward to that!

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think I like the idea of Horatio facing all those criminals he put away-talk about powerful motives for revenge/payback-they HATE H and want him in the ground so Horatio will have to fight each day to find these guys and put them away again (or just put them into the ground permantly) should be interesting to see him get rattled like that...always wondered what happens after the bad guy got led off-now we'll see how bad they had it in prison sitting around vowing revenge on my favorite red head Lt...the chase is on...

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wait - what??? Adam Rodriguez will be writing/directing episodes??? :wtf: Was that a flush I just heard? Oh, that was just my hopes for Season 9 going right down the toilet. :shifty:

Why is ERIC/A-Rod all of a sudden the freakin' face of CSI:Miami?!? First he wants to leave, then he doesn't, and now he's "Mr. Prodigal Son" - they even freakin' killed the fatted calf for him with this latest move...:brickwall:

Sorry - I just really do NOT like what the character of Eric Delko (or the actor for that matter) has brought to this show in the last four years, and I can't even imagine what Adam is going to do :rolleyes: I'd rather see David Caruso do something - he's big on character development in a GOOD way, and is always talking about continuity and the motivation of the characters - he's had the experience and I have no idea why A-Rod would be the first castmember to step behind the camera? :wtf:

Oh, and while we're at it, I'll just throw this in - (maybe slightly O/T but I don't know where else this would go): Why is it that TPTB cared SO MUCH about having a good exit for a secondary character like Eric (yes, believe it or not he is secondary - Horatio is the lead and Calleigh is next in the credits...it's been like that since Season 1), and yet they treated the actress who played Stella - the female LEAD in CSI:NY - so bad that she wouldn't even come back for one episode to wrap up her character or give her a good send off. (That actress has way too much integrity to just walk away for no reason - TPTB really had to do something stupid if she wouldn't come back for even one episode - it's understandable if she wanted to move on, but not to want to come back for an episode? Something else is wrong there...)

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Unfortunately I think it's just your hope being flushed down the toilet :rolleyes:

The more I dislike Eric, the more I have to see about him or Adam Rodriguez :brickwall:

9. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Miamirocks - all I can say is Wow! No need to get ugly. Adam had an interview on May 27th. The full article can be found here: http://adamrodriguezconnection.com/#/interview/4538371839:

Below is an excerpt where Adam talks about writing/directing 1 episode.

As Adam is returning to the show full time for the 9th season, he spoke of writing and directing an episode.

"At the end of the day, part of why I wanted to be an actor was to tell stories, I felt like that was the next level of actively participating in telling the story and I figured what better place to learn than somewhere I've been all this time, somewhere that I know the format, know the actors, the crew..."

And what ideas does he have for his writing debut?

"When I'm done with vacation and we get back to work, I'm going to be sitting in with the writers and spending a lot of time with them, learning what they do, watching them work. I have a bunch of ideas for things that I'd like to do. I think I have some good ideas, hopefully they'll think they're good."

On his cast mates, Adam acknowledged Jon Togo. "I'd love to see him have a great, strong storyline, he needs it. He always does such a gret job. I love working with Togo, I really do. We have a great time; we have a lot of fun. I think he's due something to really sink into."

So, from the article, it sounds to me like Adam would like to write/direct an episode that would feature Jon / Ryan Wolfe's character. He certainly is not trying to promote himself and I thought it was really nice of him to want to do that for Jon, since many of us agree and feel the Ryan Wolfe character needs more attention.

I understand that you are not a fan of Adam's and I totally respect that. Therefore, you probably don't take the time to read any interviews that he does and don't keep on any news about him, which is totally understandable. But I would just like to clarify a couple points. Adam has clearly stated that he did not want to leave, that was TPTB's decision. Due to overwhelming fan response, TPTB approched Adam about coming back and they worked out a new contract. When asked about his new contract and if that would mean that someone else (meaning Eddie Cibian) would have to go, he said he certainly hoped not and that there would not be any reason for anyone to have to leave, due to his return.

Just thought I would share some facts with you to help clear up any possible misunderstandings.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9.09 - "Happy Birthday"

The episode begins with Heather Chapman being attacked and her car getting stolen, shortly after having lunch with her best friend Ellen. Horatio is first to the scene, where Heather remains injured. While Heather is coherent, she also happens to be pregnant. An ambulance arrives and rushes her to the hospital. While in the hospital, Heather's injuries worsen. She experienced disseminated intravascular coagulation. The initial placental abruption is worse than they thought.

There's a few scenes at a Chop Shop, and on his way over to the shop, Tripp's car gets in an accident.

It's hard to spoil much about this episode without spoiling the outcome of the ep. Heather and Ellen's friendship isn't what it appears to be. Calleigh donates blood to Heather at the hospital. I see mentions of Horatio, Eric, Walter, Natalia, Ryan, Tripp, and Calleigh. That's pretty much it.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks, Shane.
    Isn't this supposed to be the 200th episode? It sounds kinda boring. :(

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Happy Birthday to us! :lol:

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Why would Calleigh donate her blood for a person she doesn't know???? I know anyone can donate blood (I do it), but this time it sounds like she donates it for an emergency....I don't get it :shifty:

I mean it would be more likely for her to donate blood to Tripp (if he were in bad conditions) as they already did at the time with Ryan & Frank donating their blood to Tripp but I don't get why she donates it to this Heather :shifty:

Anyway, thanks for the spoiler ;)

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Calleigh stays with Heather nearly the entire episode, I don't really see how they form a special bond or anything -- being the victim is in and out of critical condition. But when Heather's husband, Gary arrives at the hospital, Calleigh asks the nurse what she can do to help.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks, now that makes just a little bit more sense :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.