**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three CSIs were in the first voting round, but they didn't get enough votes to make it any further. I think Gary Sinise and Marg were in the Crime Fighter category, but no one from Miami was. However at that time there was a write in option where you could write in whomever you wanted. Most categories are narrowed down to five nominees now though. None of the CSIs made the cut.

Guy's, I just found the People's Choice Awards 2011 Official Nominees on Spoiler TV and from what I can see, CSI Miami (and any of the cast) hasn't been nominated. take a look for ya self.
Even though I'm mad about CSI Miami not gettin nominated, I'm glad NCIS did....

Not really surprised. Most people in the entertainment media, treat CSI: Miami like a joke

Guy's, I just found the People's Choice Awards 2011 Official Nominees on Spoiler TV and from what I can see, CSI Miami (and any of the cast) hasn't been nominated. take a look for ya self.

Not really surprised. Most people in the entertainment media, treat CSI: Miami like a joke

Maybe because it has been for the past few seasons. Most people are so tired of Miami's 'comic book' style that they don't tune in and realise that so far this season has been a vast improvement (IMO)

Yes, let's hope that they will get recognized next year for the great improvements we have seen so far this season! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Maybe because it has been for the past few seasons. Most people are so tired of Miami's 'comic book' style that they don't tune in and realise that so far this season has been a vast improvement (IMO)

You have a point there.

As well, can't wait for round two of Horatio/Delko vs Memmo

I'm guessing that Episode 10 "Match Made in Hell" will be the last new episode for this year since Episode 11 will be aired next year yet.
I just read that Memmo Fierro will be back in Episode 9.13 which will be called "Last Stand".

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/csi-miami-episode-913-last-stand.html#ixzz15CDDk4hm

I'm so excited about "Last Stand." We were really left hanging with "Manhunt" and I'm glad we're gonna get some closure, hopefully.

Also since Episode 11 and on will be filmed next year hopefully we will get to see more Emily, since she's due im mid December I heard. I digress but I'm hoping she has the baby on my bday... 12/11... :)

And I personally am excited about all of this cuz I'm looking for more EC.. whether it's a relationship ( I hope!) or closure...we deserve something either way.

I'm guessing that Episode 10 "Match Made in Hell" will be the last new episode for this year since Episode 11 will be aired next year yet.
I just read that Memmo Fierro will be back in Episode 9.13 which will be called "Last Stand".

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/csi-miami-episode-913-last-stand.html#ixzz15CDDk4hm

I'm so excited about "Last Stand." We were really left hanging with "Manhunt" and I'm glad we're gonna get some closure, hopefully.

Also since Episode 11 and on will be filmed next year hopefully we will get to see more Emily, since she's due im mid December I heard. I digress but I'm hoping she has the baby on my bday... 12/11... :)

And I personally am excited about all of this cuz I'm looking for more EC.. whether it's a relationship ( I hope!) or closure...we deserve something either way.

Actually, they've finished shooting Episode 11 already but this will be aired next year yet. If you check out a page back there is a vid I posted - an interview with David Arquette who directed this episode and it also showed a scene with Eric and Calleigh looking chatty. I am so looking forward to this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back