**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a nice pic,also from epis 5.
I may have posted this before.
9-05-Reality-Kills-Promo-csi-miami-15972274-640-544-1.jpg

Here is link to larger picture.http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/...ty-Kills-Promo-csi-miami-15972274-640-544.jpg

I agree completely. To be honest, I don't care if Horatio has a girlfriend or not, but if he does, I do care about how she's portrayed. I'm sick of Horatio always needing to be the patron saint of poor, helpless, female victims. It makes him look like a patronizing alpha-male who is convinced that all women need a big strong MANLY MAN with a gun to protect them, and hey, he's just the Good Guy (tm) to fulfill that role. I'd love to see him in a relationship with a strong, confident woman who he obviously respects and admires. We've had enough of the "Oh you poor thing, I'll take care of you" with the subtle undercurrent of "...because we all know you can't take care of yourself". It's time for the "Yes, I help victims, but I also help people help themselves. And I admire and respect those, both women and men, who are strong, confident individuals."

Well, considering that history have shown us that being in a relationship with Horatio is a high risk project at best, maybe he needs to? :p

I totally get your point though, "real" gf if they have to give him some sort of family, or no girlfriend. I have to admit I feel quite indifferent to both...

I am curious if they are possibly going to consider the new M.E. they are bringing in, Meta Golding (CSI LV - Warrick's wife) as a possible love interest for H. I just have a feeling.

Did anyone notice the characters name in the Birthday Episode is Heather Chapman and in "You May Now Kill The Bride" 6.14, the dancer's name in the strip club was Kelly Chapman. With all the thousands of last names, you would think they could come up with something more original. It's not the first time they have reused first or last names. Just an observation.

Thanks, great_zombie, for sharing that pic! Adam looks yummy, and Jon looks adorably geeky (I mean that in the best way possible). Like your Halloween name, by the way. :)

Did anyone notice the characters name in the Birthday Episode is Heather Chapman and in "You May Now Kill The Bride" 6.14, the dancer's name in the strip club was Kelly Chapman. With all the thousands of last names, you would think they could come up with something more original. It's not the first time they have reused first or last names. Just an observation.

You're right. They should get a little more creative. It's interesting that they seem to forget that the U.S. is a big mixing bowl of cultures and immigrants. Even second- and third-generation individuals often still carry surnames of their immigrant ancestors. I'd like to see more Italian, Irish, Ukrainian, etc. last names.

Honestly, I prefer that Horatio not have a love interest. We already have one pseudo romance on the show, and there is no need for more of these "I loved her but she was flawed and got herself messed up in my complex life" Caine lasses. Keep Horatio on the crime, let Delko play out the "Calleigh, please love me...PLEEZE!!!" angle.

Amen.
Besides, poor H's girlfriends have a tendency of not living too long:shifty:

That is the episode.It's okay that Ryan falling wasn't shown.Sometimes too much is shown in the promo,and when the show airs you find that's all it was too it,there's nothing more. We also find the situation wasn't what we thought and viewers have been disappointed or felt deceived.Sometimes anticipation is better.

We learned last season that the promos can be VERY deceiving (see Count on Me, where it looked as if Jesse was shooting at Walter).

Thanks, great_zombie, for sharing that pic! Adam looks yummy, and Jon looks adorably geeky (I mean that in the best way possible). Like your Halloween name, by the way. :)

Thanks from me as well great_zombie, although I would describe Jon as hot:thumbsup:

You're right. They should get a little more creative. It's interesting that they seem to forget that the U.S. is a big mixing bowl of cultures and immigrants. Even second- and third-generation individuals often still carry surnames of their immigrant ancestors. I'd like to see more Italian, Irish, Ukrainian, etc. last names.

Getting creative might be a little much to ask from this group of writers. Hopefully I will be proved wrong this season.

They should just bring back Yelina as H's love interest.:) Does anyone know if Yelina is coming to CSI Miami this season or at all? :)

I dnt think that she will, after season 7 I thnk the writers have just 4gotten about Yelina or ya know just decided 2 4get about there old story line.

I dnt think that she will, after season 7 I thnk the writers have just 4gotten about Yelina or ya know just decided 2 4get about there old story line.

That's a shame because I think she's the only woman that H has been semi-involved with who can definitely hold her own. I mean, she's tough and I think she'd survive H's curse. :lol:

Callie - speaking of Yelina, I don't know if or when she will be back on CSI Miami. Perhaps if anyone here sends in questions for the spoiler Q & A's they could ask and see if we can get an answer. Anyway, I had the A&E channel on today. I was upstairs and not watching, but apparently The Sporano's was on. I never watch the show, but when I came downstairs, low and behold, I saw Sofia Milos (Yelina) having a very heated arguement with Tony Soprano (I think that's his name). So, I have no idea if she was only on for the one episode or if she is a series regular on that show. I personally would love to see her come back on the show and be in a relationship with H.

Press release 'Sleepless in Miami' -- note: this episode is now being aired as 9.5

"Sleepless in Miami" - When a man claims to have dreamed of a murder before it happened, Horatio must send Natalia undercover for the team to determine if he's crazy, psychic, or just plain guilty, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Oct. 31 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST

Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson
Michael Travers............... Christopher Redman

GUEST CAST