**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics nwolfson,Jonathan is really looking great.
I do like that suit on him; better than the Matlock suit from last season. Then again it does look like it; only altered
It does look like the suit from season 8,LOL.Love the shoes.

Larger pic from epi 5

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/...ty-Kills-Promo-csi-miami-15972274-640-544.jpg

is that Ryan / Johantan double on the background of the 3th pica? it seems to be. He's becoming cuter and I always didn't like him but he is becoming to like for me xD
Jonathan has always been cute and likeable.

I've already gotten my Halloween name!

Last edited:
For me it always is and will be the beloved Adam Rodriguez xD but Ryan doesn't look bad either I just didn't like him before but he's getting cuter. But as we say everyone got his own opinion xD I love that pic btw the three greatest men of CSI:Miami xD

I keep looking at all the promotional videos and stills from the upcoming season, and what in God's name has happened to David Caruso? Yes, he's aging, but his face is really beginning to look like it was made out of wax that started to melt and then froze.

I know! I jumped straight into season seven and then watched season eight, but now when I have started watching it from the beginning I've totally noticed the difference, I hope he's not ill or something =/. Is it just me, or did his acting also have a bit more of a spark in the earlier seasons?

but he's getting cuter. But as we say everyone got his own opinion xD I love that pic btw the three greatest men of CSI:Miami xD
Well,IMO,Ryan's always been a real cutie.The picture is great,I'm glad there's one of the three of them together. If we could get a whole cast promo pic,that would be great.

I know! I jumped straight into season seven and then watched season eight, but now when I have started watching it from the beginning I've totally noticed the difference, I hope he's not ill or something =/. Is it just me, or did his acting also have a bit more of a spark in the earlier seasons?

I don't have good opinion about David's acting skills in CSI Miami(strange, because i've seen him in a movie(don't remember the title at the moment) and he was really good there. He WAS also different in first few seasons of CSIM. I mean acting beause i just think that he is ageing normally, has few wrinkles which are a normal thing in his age, especially if he is living in the sunny California.
i actually think it's adavantage that he didn't have anything done with his face. everyone else on the show(well, not Frank maybe ;)) looks young and pretty :)
I'm excited to see promos, I think Adam is working hard trying to make sure everyone will watch CSIm this season :thumbsup:

but he's getting cuter. But as we say everyone got his own opinion xD I love that pic btw the three greatest men of CSI:Miami xD
Well,IMO,Ryan's always been a real cutie.The picture is great,I'm glad there's one of the three of them together. If we could get a whole cast promo pic,that would be great.
Yeah I really could use a team pica there is one without Walter in epi one but still MORE team work people xD

Omg, I can't wait!!!!

I can't believe that you guys are something like 17 hours after us either, so I'm not going to be able to watch it sooner than tuesday here! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back