Zombies III

Danny counted up to three, and on the fourth beat following, Danny and Flack shouted in unison, cheeky grins on their face as their New York accents rang out through the air. "Get a room!" Needless to say, that made everyone quiet and look over, drawing full attention to Mac and Stella, the four of them shouting only looking at Mac and Stella as well.
--
Horatio had been talking with Calleigh and a couple others off to the side but paused mid-sentence when he heard that. Looking up, Horatio shifted his gaze to look over at the group, raising a brow. It was then he saw Mac and Stella smooching away and had to stifle a laugh. As immature as it was, it was somewhat funny.
-
"Oh, but I am serious," Tony said flatly, with a perfectly serious expression. After hearing the 'get a room' line, Tony curiously looked around and began grinning. "Worse than me.." he muttered.
-
Gibbs smiled a bit and leaned over, gently giving Kate a hug. It was a second later that he froze and thought everyone was talking to them. When he looked up, he saw all the attention drawn away from them and over at the New York gang.

Aiden and Lindsay shouted along with Flack and Danny. And ended up laughing.

Aiden put her hand on Danny's shoulder. "Ah, this is the most fun I've had all week"

Lindsay wrapped herself back into Flack's arms, and smiled up at him.

^.^

Abby nodded, "True, but Gibbs just told you and Kate to get one, Ah, I can't get over how great it sounds just to do that" She smiled at Tony.

Ziva scoffed, "Your still winner, DiNozzo, and I'm pretty sure Kate will kick your ass before she will mine"

"Don't be so sure" Abby muttered quietly.

^.^

Kate laughed in Gibbs' arms, and patted his back, "Don't worry, their not picking on you" She sighed into his arms, "Ah, this feels so nice"

Mac shot them all glares but was laughing too. "Do you kill them or do I?" he asked Stella with a grin.

(Remind me never to give you guys ideas again lol)

(Ooooh, you love us :p)

Danny grinned at Aiden. "'Cause you're not surrounded by New Yorkers anymore," he replied plainly before looking up to Mac. "You wouldn't. You can't live without us, and you know it," he teased.
-
Flack chuckled at Danny's comment and Mac's before looking down to Lindsay with a smile, hugging her tightly again.
-
Tony crossed his arms over his chest and raised a brow. "To her, I'm on her list under 'non-kickable'. She loves me more than she loves you, so nyaa," he said childishly. "She'd kick you ass in a heartbeat."
-
"It was strangely good timing though," Gibbs said with a chuckle. When Kate said that, Gibbs just held her tighter, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "I wonder.. Where are we going to put you when we get back to D.C.?"

{Yeah you love us.. }

Aiden kicked at his leg and smirked, "You think so huh?" and licked her lips, and walked towards him. She just wanted to yank his chain for a bit.

Lindsay pouted her lips at him, and then smiled, and cuddled against him. She was happy right where she was at, with him.

^.^

Ziva also crossed her arms, "Oh please, by the time this is over with, she'll be my best friend, and we'll be kicking your ass"

Abby had to cover her mouth to keep from bursting of laughter, Kate and Ziva best friends? That was a very funny thought, Most Likely, Kate and Tony will be killing Ziva before its over with.

^.^

Kate also chuckled with him, and blushed a bit when he kissed her cheek, and pondered on his question, "Hmm, I don't know Gibbs, I really don't"

Danny looked at her curiously. "Yes, I do think so," he said, watching her as she walked closer.
-
Flack grinned a bit. "You comfortable for now?"
-
Tony bit his tongue to keep from laughing, suppressing his grin. "We'll see, Ziva, we'll see."
-
"I guess you don't have enough pay to get another place of your own?" Gibbs asked.

Aiden got closer to him, and put her forehead against his and smirked, "You so missed me"

^.^

Lindsay nodded, "Very"

^.^

Ziva looked at him with a tint of glare, "You know I'm right, you can handle it"

Abby let the laughter she was holding out.

^.^

Kate sighed, "Knowing my luck, probably"

Danny tilted his head so their noses were touching along with their foreheads. "You missed me too, and you know it," he replied calmly.
--
Flack smiled and nodded. "Lindsay.. if you want to go back out of the building.. We can check with Mac.."
--
Once Tony heard Abby laugh, he had to too. "Ziva, that's a bunch of BS!" he said, grinning.
--
Gibbs laughed a little. "I'll have to see what I can do in terms of my guest room.. Last time I looked at it, it was used as storage. But we'll see.." he replied.

"I'm gonna need to kick or shoot the door in. I'm just worried about alarms." Trevor said as he saw a wheelchair nearby. He grabbed it, wheeled it over to Catherine and helped her into it.

"Chester." Trevor said as he snapped and pointed to Catherine. "bescherm."

Chester started to walk close to Catherine as Trevor wheeled her to the door.

Aiden scoffed and playfully hit his shoulder, "You wish, Dan" and smirked at him.

Lindsay shook her head no, "No, I want to fight beside you" and smiled at him.

^.^

Ziva looked at them both and huffed, she didn't like that. "What is that supposed to mean?"

^.^

Kate chuckled, "Sweet Gibbs, really" and leaned her head into his neck, and sighed, "This is going to be fun, huh? You and me working together again?"

Danny frowned. "Face it, you missed us. I know you didn't want to leave," he said flatly.
-
Flack smiled a little as well. "Okay.. I can't stop you from doing that.. But if you want to go up, just tell me, okay?"
-
"Do you really think you and Kate will be the best of friends, that easily?" Tony chuckled. "Oh, that's funny.."
-
Gibbs gently rubbed Kate's back. "Depends.. Can you still fire a gun properly?"

Aiden nodded, and smiled, "Of course I missed you, and you know, I owe you tons of annoyance moments" She said with a big smile following.

Lindsay smiled, and lightly nodded, and leaned up to kiss him, "I'll be fine, Honey, Promise"

^.^

Ziva looked at him strangely, and leaned her head to the side for a minute, "Why isn't that possible?"

Abby started laughing, "Oh lord, this is funny, McGee should've came down here for this one"

^.^

Kate laughed, "Yeah somewhat" If only he knew what she had to go through down here to survive.

"Controlled substances: morphine and such." Trevor said as he pulled out a desert eagle and shot the lock off of the door. "I guess the alarm is off." Trevor said when he didn't hear anything.

Back