Your Ringtones?

I have a few downloaded, although I rarely use my phone anymore, so I haven't bothered to get any new ones. But, my old ones are "Game of Love" by Michelle Branch, "In My Place" by Coldplay, "I Miss You" by Blink 182 and :Clocks" by Coldplay.

My phone is a few years old, so it's not like the new ones, where they actually have them singing. :) I'm actually hoping to get a new phone in a couple months.

Right now it's set to Inspector Gadget :lol: Been meaning to get on Cingular's website and see what I can find.

Eiffel 65's "Blue" Da Ba Dee
:lol: My friend had that song as her ringtone for years, it used to drive me mad, but to be honest it did make a really good ringtone for a phone. :D

Lovely banner dittohead, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for the boards requirements. Banners should be no larger than 220 in width and 75 in height. Also you may only have text or a banner and not both. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks! :)

got a new one!

"Dead Already" by Thomas Newman, the song that you hear at the beginning of "American Beauty"...couldnt find the Kill Bill one....-.-

Back