Your Ringtones?

Let's see I change my mind every few weeks, so I have one's I switch on and off on. I have Healing Rain-Michael W. Smith, Dare you to Move-Switchfoot, a Big and Rich voicetone telling me to answer my phone, and a cat meow. Everyone has the same tone, but my friend from college, she when she calls I hear the MWS tone.

I really want "Who Are You" by the Who(that's right, the CSI theme) as my ringtone. That would be awesome.

Or "Save a Horse(Ride a Cowboy)" by Big and Rich. EIther would rock my socks.

If anyone knows where I can get either one, pm me and let me know, I'd be eternally grateful.

Yes me to I really want "who are you" as well but I cant find it anywhere so PM Me as well

Hey Triple-S! ;)

I've currently got "Phone's Ringing Dude!" from The Big Lebowski, though I've also got Spongebob Squarepants and "Feel Good Inc" by Gorillaz in the queue too!!!

Michael Buble - Home (for when my boyfriend calls)

Kenny Chesney - I Go Back (for when my best friend calls)

AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (for when my parents call)

Diamonds From Sierra Leone: Kanye West
Greek National Anthem
Hollaback Girl: Gwen Stefani
La Tortura: Shakira
La Gasolina: Daddy Yankee
Like A Prayer: Madonna
Hella Good: No Doubt
Dead Disco: Metric

Whenever someone in my phonebook calls me or whenever I receive a text message Dead Disco by Metric plays. For any other time I'm not sure.

You guys have the coolest ringtones! :p

Mine is on vibration mode because I'm in-between classes in school most of time. If it's not on silent mode it goes: "Ring. Ring."

I need to find me some cool ones. :p

My current ringtone is "Ring of Fire" but I really want to find the "Hockey Night in Canada" theme. My phone is stupid though, it only goes on vibrate mode when the ringer volume is set to high.

I've got 'Bet that you look good on the dance floor' - Artic Monkeys for normal calls
and
'Let me love you' by Mario for my fiancee

Hope to get 'Who are you' by The Who

I've added "She's got me spending--OOOh spending all your money on me" from "My Humps" by Blackeyed Peas as my current Ringtone!!! :D

Back