Your Ringtones?

Oh I'm really really sorry I didn't know that! :( It was actually from a legal source - a website that is actually titled 'free-ringtones and free-logos' so it wasn't illegal. Really sorry! :(

No worries Golden_Smile, it's quite easy to make mistakes when your new to the boards. Just familiarize yourself with the board rules for the do's and dont's. ;)

By the way welcome to TalkCSI, I really hope you enjoy it here. :)

if you google "csi theme song +ringtones" or something like that you actually come up with a lot of options....i really want Who are you and I can find it just not sure how to get it on my phone.

I've got bastecase by greenday and for msgs i've got seek and destroy by metallica

Ooohhh, I thought there was a ringtone thread somewhere around :D *is glad she found it* :D

Anyways, I bump this thread back up because finally, I have a Nightwish song as my ringtone (it's called 'Gethsemane')! Whooo! :)

I finally found CSI theme as polyfonic ringtone but haven't ordered it yet. I've been planning to get theme of "Kumman kaa" first (a Finnish comedy) because I swear it's the best theme ever :D I'm disappointed no CSIM theme anywhere :(

I have a polyphonic version of "Tequila" for my ringtone. :) Once I upgrade to a better phone (which I am long overdue for), I want to get one where you can download the actual song for a ringtone. I'm gonna have lots of rock music for ringtones :D

Ive got some...i have green day-american idiot, pussycat dolls-beep, pussycat dolls-don't cha, HIM-Behind the crimson door, and Linkin Park-Faint...i love them so much!

I have the CSI:NY theme song, Jason Mraz's "Geek In Pink", Drake Bell's "Found A Way" and Kelly Clarkson's "Walkaway".

Back