Your Parents are annyoying when........

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSI_Sidle2399, Jan 5, 2007.

1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

When they overreact to something small. Like one time, I trimmed my own bangs, didn't go well but not terrible, and my mom started freaking out and going HOW AM I GOING TO TAKE YOU OUT IN PUBLIC NOW!? I was like 12...

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

when they say that there gonna take your phone away if theres texting on the bill. my parents know that im gonna keep on texting and they see me but its so annoying especially when my dad says that he's gonna take my phone and smash it into little pieces which i think is impossible

3. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

..they answer calls for you, while your watching CSI.. even though you've clearly told them that "you're not home"!! And then you have to quick talk during the commercials and hope that you're done by the time the show is back on! -They always bother during CSI

-They always bother during CSI

that it sooooo true

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

When you know your mom doesn't watch CSI, but sits on the couch with you while you're watching "Secrets and Flies" and says "I know who killed the woman.." and she answers three different times all wrong answers... (Basically when they try to show interest in CSI when they aren't, and acting as if they know everything about the show) :lol:

When she puts a picture of the cast of CSI in her MSN display picture.... And her name says "Did you know my daughter likes csi? yep, it's always on our tv.. maybe we need to get a new tv" (Except she doesn't know how to type apparently, and it's all chat speak :lol:)

When mom falls asleep during a good movie.. Then wakes up right before the end and acts as if she was awake the whole time saying "that was a good movie, eh?" :rolleyes:

5. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

They tell you to get a life. And than you get one. But it still isn't right cause it turnes out they want you to get the life they want for you.

And I thought my life was.. well.. mine?!

6. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

when my mom yells at me for not doing anything around the house and I have but apprently it wasn't what she wanted me to do yet she never told me what she wanted me to do.

Mostly problems with my mom. My dad is the greatest!

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

When I do the laundry, clean the kitchen, and start to clean your bathroom but mym mom still yells that I was sitting on the computer when she came home. Ovbiously the lemony smelling kitchen wasn't a tip off.....

8. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

^^^duh lemony smelling kitchens aren't a tip off. Don't you know it has to be pine smelling in order to be a tip off for mom. :lol:

9. MissMontana

MissMontana Hit and Run

...when my dad asks me: "do you have a boyfriend yet?", every single time we talk with each other. gaaaah! dad, you would be the last person i'd tell something like this. stop this crap! :mad:

10. AshleyFirst223

^ my father does the same thing, along with my indirect family. But I'm also gay, so that explains the lack of a boyfriend :lol:

When they try to help you with homework, which they don't understand and end up confussing you more.

11. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Yeah, that's happened more than once in my household, thereby ending in having my internet taken away. Grr...weird parents. :mad:

Anyway, here are mine:
    -They tell you to get friends, and when you finally do, they tell you you can't hang out with them at all.
    -They take away your internet for a whole week because they say you need "a real life" and that you haven't been doing chores even though you have all the time.
    -They force you to do work at their store every weekend, for hours on end, and never pay you. (Hello, can we say "child labor laws"?!)
    -They pretend to be interested in your life, but ask you stupid questions during CSI-time.

12. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

when they exagerrate over any little thing!
    today it was my cousins prom and my mom was acting like if she was getting married!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

When my mom calls to wake me up to get me to do stuff around the house...and she's calling from the garage on her cell phone. How hard is it to work in the house, go down the hall, and knock on my door?

14. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

...they force me to eat something even if i'm not hungry

15. AshleyFirst223

1. When they expect you to be like family members. For example, my cousin is a cheerleader who got a full ride scholorship (sp?) and now my dad is jumping on my case.

2. When they drink.

3. When they act like you know nothing about things. Like drugs and alcohol.