Your Parents are annyoying when........

Post about your annoyoying parents here.

The promise you can watch csi and then they break it. They take the tv and watch something they want to see and they think saying sorry is going to make it better. I missed Leaving las vegas. it stinks

..they answer calls for you, while your watching CSI.. even though you've clearly told them that "you're not home"!! And then you have to quick talk during the commercials and hope that you're done by the time the show is back on!

-when your parents start yelling at you in the middle of a touching scene

-when they ground you for stupid things, for too long.

My parents are annoying when:

- They eat REALLY loudly at dinner.
- They interrupt my TV viewing and then when I interrupt them they get all pissy at me.
- When they get the carpet cleaner man to come at 7 in the freaking morning! GRRRR!

my parents are annoying when
- they wont let me have a lock on my door, and then complain about what they see when they walk in unnannounced
- they make me wash the dishes
- they make me clean my room :D

-they come in my room to tell me i'm not allowed to be on the laptop anymore
-they tell me i have to learn more
-they tell me that CSI is not real life
-they tell me i have to do more sports -.-

Okay, atm my parents are annoying

-every time they are around! I have still to live with them under one umbrella, because too less money for an own home, but though I HAVE AN OWN LIFE ALREADY!! :mad:

My parents are always annoying, but mostly when:

They take my sisters side...AGAIN. :rolleyes: (somehow it's always my fault)
They tell me I'm never downstairs anymore (duh, laptop with csi or sitting downstairs doing nothing, hmm...)
They get annoyed with me knowing all the lines of a CSI ep, and I'm showing that clearly (can I help it I saw UtI 7 times? :lol:)

Friend of Lizzy's: My parents are annoying when they pick me up when I'm going out without permission, and the whole croud is laughing at me.

Lizzy: :lol:

Lizzy: My parents are annoying when they want to know exactly what I'm doing and where, with whom, for how long.. and when I come home and they're not there, I don't even get a note! :rolleyes:

LOL. Neither does my dad. He got a new cell phone but prefers using his old one because otherwise he'd have to get used to his new one. :p

Back