you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

^^ that happened to me yesterday!! there was a fingerprint on my brother's car window .. he asked me why are these prints over there? i just washed my car! .. I told him why don't you call a CSI to check these prints before yelling at my face! :) lol

This actually happens to me.

1. When you see an actor in a TV show (example: Law and Order SVU) and you can say which CSI/CSI:Miami/CSI:NY episode he or she guest starred in.

2. When you can play 6degrees of separation in between/among actors using CSI shows as a connector.

Hehe, I'm doing that too, not just with CSI but basically any show I watch. There's so many actors who appear in several of my fave shows and I always go like "I know you from ER, I know you from CSI, you were the one who..."

It's quite frustrating though when you cannot place a face but know that you've seen them before...

You're really addicted to CSI if you dream about a murder, and when you wake up you immediately look around to find the luminol :D

You catch a really big spider but instead of squishing it, you releaze it outside. But you then feel sorry for the spiders you find stuck to the glue mousetrap in the basement.
(ps the cricket from an earlier post is either still at work a week or so later or there are multiple crickets running around back there. I've wound up talking to it like "whoa, you're still here? or are you a different one?" LOL. )

when you are known at school as 'the crazy girl who watches CSI'

i'm completly serious...it was awsom.

-x-liv

Im know at school for that! lol it does rock! :lol:
When your at a pet store and you see a cricket that got loose and its stuck to a cobweb so you pick it up and take it home with you.......lets just say, mum was not impressed!!!

~xJemmax~

I'm not quite sure where to put this, I think it would fit here, I'll move it if it comes up :)

I think I am addicted when MY DAUGHTERS make a picture like this...............

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/hunterseaker_2006/IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2275-1.jpg

Hehe, that's cute. How old are they? They don't seem old enough to watch it with you...

THEY'RE NOT, they're only 5!
the problem is that I talk about it enough and they have seen pictures of everyone on the computer ( THAT ONE I blame on my husband ;) ) So they decided one day.. "MOmmy, how do you spell ..GRISSOM?" I almost died, but we did it.
and that is the end result :D I just thought it was cute and I had to post it here

AWWW mini CSI fans. YKYATCSIW..
in drama you are getting to know everyone and you say Hi i'm amy and i love CSI. whilst glaring at the girl who calls it dumb just because she can't understand it.

your friends don't let you play hangman anymore because you always name a CSI character/ actor. my friends are like who the hell is marg helgenberger? lemme guess CSI?

Anytime you see a crack in the glass of a Doughnut shop or some other store, you think "Warick would know what broke that glass, and Bobby and Calleigh could tell you the calibre of the bullet if that's what hit it!"

YKYATCSIW..
you're at the dmv using those touch-screen computers and can't help but to space out and wonder how many prints I could get off of that...

Kerosene said:
Your dressing as a CSI for halloween!

Hey! I was gonna do that too! hahaha :lol: Me and my friend were discussing how we could make a fake crime scene in her front yard and dress up as CSIs.

Back