you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

This happened to me a while ago when I was shopping. Someone called "Sofia!" And I turned around like "WHERE?!"

Whenever you meet someone you ask them if they like CSI. If they don't, its highly unlikely to become friends...

SaraSidle_girl said:
...You feel extremly frustrated for missing out on this forum for one day
You're absolutely right. Frustated is exactly the right word . I feel so when I miss only one day. ;) It feels like I would miss something then.

...when you see/hear/ someone say "olive oil" and you immediatly think of CSI:NY..Your thoughts go deeper and you start to think of Stella and Mac..and then you go all SMacked with all these sweet moments between them.. AND..you have just a big grin on you face when you think about Mac and Stella. :D
Happens to me when a friend of mine mentioned olive oil. :lol: My mind was full of SMacked that time. ;)

...when you get up hours earlier before you have to only to be here on this forum to post in the threads. :D
Done that a few days ago and it was cuh a fun, like always. :)

you know you're addicted when every conversation you have with your friends, no matter what it's about, you relate to something that happened on CSI, and can quote the scene, episode number and serise. I kept doing it last night.

I'm with you there, Stella :)

Happens with Miami too...the news recently had a segment on Miami's motorcycle medics and I immediately thought "Does Horatio know?" lol or maybe "Well at least they can get around the Hummers easily" lol And everytime I see a mention of LV, my mind goes to CSI LV.

Oh yeah...

I stumbled onto a trade magazine called Forensics...my first thought "Does Grissom get this?" They even have an article somewhere on there about forensic entymology myths lol

I doubt I'll subscribe but I'll drop by the site from time to time for online articles and I did subscribe to the e-newsletter.

when you...
put crime scene tape all over the place, while telling people:
Stand back - this is a crime scene!

when you...
annoy the police by telling them how to work

when you...
change your name to your fave character's name

when you...
save your friends fingerprints & DNA everytime you eat/drink/hang out with them

*sigh* ...I don't want to admit to this one, but I was really tired at the time.

... when you notice that the Snickers bars on the shelf at the store where you work are really dusty, and you wonder if it's because GSR is now Canon :rolleyes:

Only 5 days in a row? You are not trying to hard.

When ... your blood runs cold in the moment you hear the name Greg

Have I already said this if not then my mon and I are either sad or addicted when we sing the exact words of the theme tune to CSI when it's on.

When you spend an hour having a discussion with your 10 year old son, about whether Grissom is more of a science nerd than his father is. LOL!!

You get on the bus on the way to college and you flash your busspass in your wallet like they show their IDs. :eek:

When you and your mom are at a greenhouse buying flowers and she asks what colors and you say bright orange, purple, pink, and green because those are the most recent clors you saw watching reruns.

... when your aunt call you, the Freak CSI girl. And you just smile, look at her and say "That's so true, girl!". Well, it is. I am a proud freak csi girl. :)

Back