you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

I do that, but I pretend to be doing homework when my mum or dad walks by. I think they know I'm on here anyway, though. worrying.

(At my college, the music majors all have to perform in General Student Recitals each semester)
When someone in the cafeteria asks if their friend will be at the GSR, and you're confused "Gun-Shot residue?", Before you realize it is the recital

Or on your computoer set your My documents to CSI files My computer to My squad room/ layout room etc!!

-when you arrive at the gym barely in time for you appointment, because you had to check csifiles.com, and then realise in your haste to get there you forgot your towel. So you have to buy a new one at the gym, because afterwards you have an actingclass and you don't want to get there all sweaty. :( :(

-when you race home after actingclass on a thursdaynight and the first thing you check is if your VCR has taped CSI NY and after watching the episode you check csifiles :lol:again. :lol:

-When your still surfing CSI-files at 1 am and you know that you should be in bed, because within six hours your alarmclock will be ringing

- You stop going to social events at your school, because they're always from 7-9. Even if they're required.
- You've quoted Grissom in an essay.
- You carry a CSI purse
- You wear sunglasses that strongly resemble those worn on the show
- You start reading forensic textbooks on a daily basis
- You put ink on your fingers and then walk around and put your hands on the walls of your room, just to make it kinda look like a crime scene. ROFL. My mommy's not happy with me. :/
- You pretend you're Sara Sidle when out in public.
- Your shoes have a quote (or three) from CSI written on them.
- You've given 4 speeches on something to do with forensics or csi.
- You've posted in this thread more than four times.

Ohh jeez.

... when you read messageboards and know immediately what every episode abbreviation means.
I.e. AoaL, SDD, PotTR, aBRTi, BoP, and on and on and on...

...You actually sat and read all these, even though you were suppose to be in bed three hours ago because you have an important test tomorrow at school
...You have a migrain and can't stand any noise yet you still manage to watch CSI
...You have read all of these and been guily of at least half of them

GSR LOL!
Luv your avvie, pizzapie ;)
When your desktop wallpaper is of the CSI:NY (or other CSI) team.
When you set your XP icon name to an eppie of CSI...

-you hear that you can actually study forensic science now at different colleges in the country, because CSI is such a big hit here and you think: Awe wish I could go back to college again... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

-when your food gets burned, because you are upstairs in your office surfing the net for information on CSI and you forget you have food on the stove. Thank heavens I managed to salvage the salmon :eek: :eek: :eek:

~~~when you ignore everyone including your bf/gf when a new episode airs.

burn your food o_O...happened to me one too many times =p..

...when you go nuts because the t.v is showing a tralier on the next episode.you sit on the couch and go 'Woohoo!'

...when you look at hotel rooms in a very different way now...bring out the ALS..

=D

-When you dont go to hotel rooms or spas because you know how much bacteria and unidentified stains there are there!
-You own some sort of forensic tool and use it on a daily basis.
-You start really trying in your science class because you know that you can study science in college.
-You have scientific pictures or books or magazines around your room.
-You keep your room as neat as a pin so that if a crime occurs there it will be easier for the CSIs investigating.
-You wipe your room down on a daily basis for the same reason as above!^

Back