you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

When any situation can be related back to a CSI situation or quote...
When all your friend has to say is "remeber that one where..." and you automatically know the episode she's talking about (and probably the name too)...
When you start cracking up in chemistry because the teacher mentioned a mass spectromiter or a compound that's used for fingerprint lifting...
When your best friend's answer to "what do you want to be when you grow up?" is "greg"....

When your woke up in the middle of the night by an odd sound, then come morning, go around the house anelizing paw prints and searching for clues, to come to the conclusion that a dog and possom got in a fight last night, and you know who :D

this actully happend to me this morning :D

When you start singing Wild Thang and One Way Or Another when you are in biology class and everyone thinks you're a nutter/are mentally ill cos they know you only ever listen to country music
(has happened, yes I know I'm sad lol)

~Sara~

When your dad hears you talkig in your sleep and your saying, ''Grissom! No! No peanut butter with jelly sandwiches today - you can pout all you like the answers no!'' and your dance teacher thinks your a weirdo because you just start singing in his car, ''Thats the way uh-uh Greg likes it, uh-uh''

....yes sad...I know...it just came out!! lol
Kitty

ps: 100 posts wooo!! lol

lmao!! OMG, kitty were u singing that to Alan?! hehehe. Did he demand to know who Greg was? lmao!!

N darlin', what happened to the Greg dreams?! You're dreamin' bout Grissom now?! lol! I only ever dream about Nick :D

~Sara~

your family has to stay in a rental house (the hotel was full) and the first thing you think when you walk in the door is "wow, this looks like a las vegas mansion from CSI. And then you start immagining finding a dead body every time you walk in the door, and you start walking around and looking behind doors like you're a CSI....
not that that's a true story. :p

You get all hyped up when you find that your dad has a tool box that looks EXACTLY like a CSI field kit and have to be yelled at to calm down when you find a little flashlight and gloves inside (even though they're not latex gloves). Hehehe.

~Sara~

You know you're adicted when your car gets broken into, and you don't want to touch the handle because you might ruin the fingerprints. Then you see a short blond hair on the seat.....and you spend the next hour explaining your theory about how the two guys broke in (based on the "evidence")

this happened to my best friend the other day!

when theres been a crash and theres parts of the vechile (sp?) on the floor your the only one that tries and not stands on the parts

When you drive by a company with the name CSS and freak out because it's only 1 letter away from CSI. It's happened! :p

this happened the other day: i was watching a tv show game were you pick letters from a pile and dont know what they are and then when you picked them all you make the longest word you can and then me and my mate pointed out the word csi

You know you're addicted to CSI when there's an oriental funk band playing a free concert downstairs on campus, and you're up in the computer lab looking at pictures of Sara Sidle.

You know you're addicted to CSI when your family gets on your nerves and you think of how easy it would be to pretend you're kidnapped, since you know to make your disappearance look like a kidnapping

I dusted fingerprints off my mirror the other day. :)

I got a new cell phone and my banner says Ms. CSI and my sister got one too [she's also a big CSI fan] and we were picture messaging pics of Greg and Sara back and forth.

You know you're addicted to CSI NY when:

1.You don't like going anywhere if you won't make it home in time
2.Bones is no longer the only thing you look forward to on Wednesdays
3. Any mention of Sept.11 gets you thinking of "poor Mac...poor, poor Mac"
4.Watching Highalander and hearing someone say "Mac" gets you looking for "the other Mac"
5.(For those of us in Chicago) You have a sudden urge to take the bus to Blue Island and see if Gary's house has one of those landmarkers. And if it doesn't, you lobby for one to be put up.(no clue if it does or not)
6. You get excited when CSIs are mentioned in another book *wonders if CSU is the same thing as CSI*
7.You never hear the word 'Smacked' the same way again
8.You want Mac and Stella on *all* the CSIs not just NY
9. You go to New York and spend half the trip searching for the team...and are miffed when told they're not real (no, I haven't done that)

Back